Doire v Mhuineacháin 24/5/09

Started by Oakleafer93, April 27, 2009, 12:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

orangeman

Time to do away with the square ball rule - ref got this ine wrong.

Archie Mitchell

Still not sure if it was a square ball or not. On first viewing I thought it was, second viewing I thought he timed his run well, then when seeing it again im not so sure. One thing for sure is they have to make a decision on this rule. Either give the umpires authority to call the square ball as they seem to be in a better position than the ref, or scrap the rule altogether.

orangeman

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 24, 2009, 02:45:03 PM
Still not sure if it was a square ball or not. On first viewing I thought it was, second viewing I thought he timed his run well, then when seeing it again im not so sure. One thing for sure is they have to make a decision on this rule. Either give the umpires authority to call the square ball as they seem to be in a better position than the ref, or scrap the rule altogether.
[/quote

The umpires can't even do properly what they're supposed to be doing. They can't decide whether the ball is over the bar or not.

joemamas

Quote from: FermPundit on May 24, 2009, 02:31:31 PM
Quote from: joemamas on May 24, 2009, 02:28:00 PM
trying to get web broadcast anybody having problems getting picture on justin. currently sound only

If you have Mozilla Firefox use it rather than internet explorer. Hopefully this will solve your problem.

thanks it is asking me to install adobe, have tried three times, it says installed but keeps popping up.

thanks for your help i used to do setanta broadband is that service stopped

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: orangeman on May 24, 2009, 02:47:55 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 24, 2009, 02:45:03 PM

The umpires can't even do properly what they're supposed to be doing. They can't decide whether the ball is over the bar or not.

Yeah. Who chooses the umpires anyway?

mountainboii

Fair play to O'Rourke for calling up Spillane on his usual bullshit.

Jinxy

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 24, 2009, 02:40:44 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on May 24, 2009, 02:37:31 PM
Is that the same Diver that went down holding his puss against Crossmaglen in the club championship?

Diver plays for Bellaghy. It was one of the Conway's for Ballinderry you're thinking of.

Ah right.
Just thought the way he went down looked familiar.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

FermPundit

On the BBC they have said the numbers on the back of the Monaghan jerseys include the names of all the squad and back room staff.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

Midman

Quote from: AFS on May 24, 2009, 02:54:27 PM

What was Pat saying and how did O'Rourke deal with him?  I'm watching it online and have to put up with Sidebottom, Jesus wept he's poor!

mountainboii

Quote from: Midman on May 24, 2009, 02:58:46 PM

What was Pat saying and how did O'Rourke deal with him?  I'm watching it online and have to put up with Sidebottom, Jesus wept he's poor!

Pat was on his usual spiel about how footballers can't kick the ball properly anymore, and that they don't practice their skills like they used to in his day, blah, blah, blah. O'Rourke basically told him he was talking bollocks and that if he ever looked at the old games on TG4 he'd see that the skill level was brutal back then.

orangeman

O'Rourke condescendingly said "sure we all know you were the best footballer that ever played football Pat !! "

Easy for Derry now.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Midman on May 24, 2009, 02:58:46 PM

f**king desperate, I'm thinking of turning off the sound

O'Rourke condescendingly said "sure we all know you were the best footballer that ever played football Pat !! "
ha ha
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

orangeman

Monaghan are kicking themselves out of the game - too many wides and too many into the goalies' hands.

INDIANA

Really poor match. Desperately disappointing.

orangeman

Quote from: orangeman on May 24, 2009, 03:05:05 PM
Monaghan are kicking themselves out of the game - too many wides and too many into the goalies' hands.[/quote

And again !