Doire v Mhuineacháin 24/5/09

Started by Oakleafer93, April 27, 2009, 12:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

All this posturing and wannabe hardman stuff is pathetic.
And Monaghan are more guilty of it than Derry.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

pintsofguinness

BBC commentary makes me cringe.
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

orangeman

Serious number of wides from Monaghan - 7 to date I think.

Definite case of gouging from Fergal Doherty there. Citing commissioners tonight ?

joemamas

trying to get web broadcast anybody having problems getting picture on justin. currently sound only

Archie Mitchell

Monaghan kicking themselves out of it. Goal could be crucial. Dirty enough game as well, I wonder how many incidents will be highlighted on TV again.

FermGael

fergal doherty very lucky not to get a second yellow there now
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

orangeman

Did Jimmy White cop out of that latest challenge from FergaL Doc ?

FermPundit

Quote from: joemamas on May 24, 2009, 02:28:00 PM
trying to get web broadcast anybody having problems getting picture on justin. currently sound only

If you have Mozilla Firefox use it rather than internet explorer. Hopefully this will solve your problem.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: joemamas on May 24, 2009, 02:28:00 PM

I'm watching from here
http://www.justin.tv/sportstime/popout
on firefox though

pintsofguinness

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on May 24, 2009, 02:30:01 PM
Monaghan kicking themselves out of it. Goal could be crucial. Dirty enough game as well, I wonder how many incidents will be highlighted on TV again.
A lot of needless handbags from both teams imo

Archie Mitchell

Was a very cynical foul from Fergal Doc. Im suprised he made the tackle as he was already on a yellow card. Cant see this game staying with 15 men on each side the way this game is going. Barry McGoldrick seems to be getting involved alot as is Ronaghan, Woods and Freeman.

orangeman

Diver by name Diver by nature.

Jinxy

Is that the same Diver that went down holding his puss against Crossmaglen in the club championship?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: Jinxy on May 24, 2009, 02:37:31 PM
Is that the same Diver that went down holding his puss against Crossmaglen in the club championship?

Diver plays for Bellaghy. It was one of the Conway's for Ballinderry you're thinking of.

FermPundit

Pat isn't happy with what he has seen so far in Celtic Park. I wonder will Joe try and defend the "systems" after the break.
We'll win Ulster some day, not sure when.