Mortimer & Reilly attacked in Ballymun

Started by Zulu, April 23, 2009, 02:12:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosnarun

Quote from: Rav67 on April 23, 2009, 11:59:15 PM
Quote from: Doogie Browser on April 23, 2009, 10:54:32 PM
Well said, I have been saying on this board for a long time that more young people will lose their lives on our streets because of the ever growing fighting culture prevalent amongst our young people.  My local gym is full of young lads pumping Iron and full of steroids, cage fighting is now viewed as a sport over here - a sad indictment of society.

Thats a very reactionary OTT post.  I'd wager that very very few lads pumping iron in the gym or those involved in MMA are the sort who would attack random people in the street or start fights, so I don't think either are a problem.  You get far more problems with layabouts who don't work or exercise.
yes a very reactionary OTT post. its the unemployed stupid who do these things.  good did people learn nothing from tatcher and Tory boy
Its the type of thing that can happen anywhere but seen as dublin has about a 1/3 of the popiulation it'll happen there more than anywhere. there is actually far less fighting on the streets now than there was 30 years ago before Knives became common
If you make yourself understood, you're always speaking well. Moliere

Chuck Lidl

rosnarun are you encouraging people to carry knives?

stephenite

Quote from: Chuck Lidl on April 24, 2009, 05:41:38 AM

How the fcuk are you asking that, from what he wrote?

Farrandeelin

Quote from: Farrandeelin on April 23, 2009, 05:56:06 PM
Quote from: Hoopeddefender on April 23, 2009, 05:32:29 PM
I've been attacked twice once in Belfast for talking when I should have been listening and once in Portrush for talking when I should have been listening.

And are you toughened up yet?

No answer huh? ::)
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

SidelineKick

Quote from: Chuck Lidl on April 24, 2009, 05:41:38 AM

Jesus Christ  ::) could the newbies not have to do some sort of IQ test or a common sense test before there are allowed to post in public?
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

heffo

Quote from: Hoopeddefender on April 23, 2009, 04:45:05 PM
I said they might have been talking when they should have been listening. There is another thread on this site where people from my county - Tyrone -, Armagh, Derry, Down and rural Antrim think it is alright to lip at locals over in Belfast whenever they want. Possibly the same case with those who go to DCU.

Utter bullshit - they're entitled to go about their business without worrying whether they're allowed talk in a certain area or not.

AbbeySider

The story I heard a couple of days ago is that the two boys were on the beer in a pub somewhere between Ballymun and DCU. A girl came into the pub in her pajamas and the boys were cracking a joke about it. It was harmless enough but she went off to get her brothers and half the estate and they kicked the shite out of Mortimor and Reilly. The boys were well out numbered.
Also heard that Mort broke his collarbone or shoulder in the incident.
This is just what I heard from someone going to DCU but it may not be 100% accurate.

Hoopeddefender

So they were picking on the girl?
She shouldn't have got her brothers involved but they should'nt have slabbered at her.
'I don't want an apology, I want a locked back door.'

heffo

Quote from: Hoopeddefender on April 24, 2009, 10:04:54 AM
She shouldn't have got her brothers involved but they should'nt have slabbered at her.

Haven't you already jumped to enough conclusions?

Hoopeddefender

There is a question mark at the end of the first sentance you mong. How can a question be a conclusion you really are a gimp. If that is the truth though the burd obviously had the last laugh.

full back

Quote from: Hoopeddefender on April 24, 2009, 10:04:54 AM

Obvioulsy a WUM

wherefromreferee?

Quote from: Hoopeddefender on April 24, 2009, 10:08:35 AM
There is a question mark at the end of the first sentance you mong. How can a question be a conclusion you really are a gimp. If that is the truth though the burd obviously had the last laugh.

You're a tool?  Question Mark denotes a question by the way  ;)
In your Endo!

Hoopeddefender

If that story is true they shouldn't have had a laugh at the young ladies expense, fact.
She should'nt have got her brothers to give them the beating of their lives, fact.
They should have known something like this might happen if they showed no respect to locals and laughed at their expense, fact.
They will never do something like this again to the good people of Ballymun, fact.

SidelineKick

heffo could you please report hoopeddefender as he called you both a "mong" and a "gimp"?

That should see him get a wee ban and maybe he'll lose interest in the board.  Here's hoping.
"If you want to box, say you want to box and we'll box"

Reported.

Hoopeddefender

I'll be back, like a phoenix from the flames. I'm playing devil's advocate and you men just can;t take your beating, a bit like Mortimer. Now we're hurling lads, now we're hurling.