Martinoneillsandroykeanesrepublicofireland.

Started by The Real Laoislad, April 22, 2009, 09:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Real Laoislad

And the fun beings again........ :)
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Declan

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: Declan on April 22, 2009, 09:18:48 PM
You're jokin LL

Nope,Just announced on sky sports news,
Expected to be appointed in next 24 hours
You'll Never Walk Alone.

wherefromreferee?

In your Endo!

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

saffron sam2

Disapponted for former Sarsfield's man Jim Magilton, but I suppose it was inevitable. Can't see that Ipswich would be much better off in the Premiership. I think they have found their level. Assuming LL is joking, would a return to Portman Road be on the cards for Mogga?
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: saffron sam2 on April 22, 2009, 09:23:11 PM
Disapponted for former Sarsfield's man Jim Magilton, but I suppose it was inevitable. Can't see that Ipswich would be much better off in the Premiership. I think they have found their level. Assuming LL is joking, would a return to Portman Road be on the cards for Mogga?

I'm not joking...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

Declan

Nothing on Ipswich site but there is a banner on the SSN one stating that - Can't believe it really but he did say he'd come back. Anyone buying or selling a blue shirt

Minder

I saw earlier that there had been a run of money on Keane and the bookies were getting close to closing the book.

Onlooker

RTE reporters will have to get used to saying Roykeanesipswichtown from now on if this is true!!!. ;D ;D ;D

muppet

Quote from: hardstation on April 22, 2009, 09:22:31 PM
Expect to meet loads of Ipswich fans tomorrow.

Expect to meet loads of Norwich fans tomorrow.
MWWSI 2017

Minder

Can we now have an "E-ON Ipswich Town Thread" to replace the "Boylesports Sunderland Thread".

Norf Tyrone

Just notice tractors on fire all round Glenmornan here.

BURN, BURN, BURN.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Declan

Journo from Ipswich on Newstalk now - confirming story that he'll be offered the gig in the morning. Apparentely Magilton's sacking has been in the air for a while since the new chief exec took over. Said he'd probably have to move to the area as part of the deal

gerry

Sky Sports News sources understand Roy Keane will be named the new Ipswich Town manager within the next 24 hours.

Ipswich sacked Jim Magilton on Wednesday following the club's failure to make the play-offs in the Championship this season.

New chief executive Simon Clegg told Sky Sports News that Town were close to appointing a successor to Magilton at Portman Road.

Former Sunderland boss Keane is now understood to be on the brink of accepting a return to management with Ipswich.

Keane left his role at the Stadium of Light back in December, having spent just over two years in charge on Wearside.

During his time at the Black Cats helm, Keane led Sunderland from the bottom of the Championship to promotion to the Premier League in his first season.

The Irishman secured a 15th place finish in the top flight last term, but had presided over a disappointing run of form before his exit in early December.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,