Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Family guy

What a fall from grace for martin sludden,a year ago he was refering the leinster final,2day he was doin a divison 3 league game  :D

hairyhog

Quote from: Family guy on May 08, 2011, 10:53:03 PM
What a fall from grace for martin sludden,a year ago he was refering the leinster final,2day he was doin a divison 3 league game  :D

And he was f**king shocking in it too!! :D :D :D :D
I had to keep my tongue in my cheek when he blew up McCann for a throw ball, so many smart assed comments to hit him with.

tyroneman

What has happened Cookstown??? 3 points at home to Eglish is all they could manage?

dulaman

Watched the cookstown Eglish game yesterday. Eglish could have put up a massive score but game was over after Cookstown sending off and Eglish cruised from there. Fr Rocks will struggle this year. Mulligan being asked to do too much.

Clonoe and Dromore game better viewing. Dromore looked in deadly shape and very experienced. Peter Ward on the ball more than any of the Dromore backline.lol

Fuzzman

Div 2 really looks like its going to be dog eat dog all season

Most teams are well capable of beating each other as this weekend showed with Pomeroy & Loughmacrory both losing.
Quite a few West Tyrone teams in there so a lot of derbies this year.
I would not have expected Augher & Rock to be doing so well at this early stage.

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/club/football/league-2011/div-2-results/

clarshack

is dooher back for this sunday?

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Fuzzman on May 09, 2011, 10:18:14 AM
Div 2 really looks like its going to be dog eat dog all season

Most teams are well capable of beating each other as this weekend showed with Pomeroy & Loughmacrory both losing.
Quite a few West Tyrone teams in there so a lot of derbies this year.
I would not have expected Augher & Rock to be doing so well at this early stage.

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/club/football/league-2011/div-2-results/

Quite unbelievable how close the division is. Would it be possible that 22-25 points could win the league this year????? Looks like Kildress have turned the corner (hopefully) after a good win against Strabane - I know Strabane aren't the yard stick for the division but the performance was very encouraging!
BIG BIG game this weekend for the tones against neighbours the Rock!!! Can't remember the last time the two met competively but i'm sure the Rock will be up for it and with the way they're going Kildress would need to be tuned in for it!

Anyway it'll prob be another 3/4 league games before the division starts to sort itself out in terms of league front runners and relegation candidates!

Fuzzman

Yeah Dooher is due back next weekend, if he gets his place back.
He might play corner forward if he's lucky

viiv

Saturday 14th May at 4.30pm (Reserve) and 6.00pm (Senior)

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 3

Castlederg v Errigal Ciaran III

Derrytresk v Carrickmore III (Senior only)

Sunday 15th May at 2.15pm (Reserve) and 3.45pm (Senior)

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 1

An Charraig Mhor v Ardboe
Clonoe v Omagh
Moortown v Coalisland
Dromore v Eglish (6.00pm & 7.30pm)
Donaghmore v Greencastle
Errigal Ciaran v Trillick
Killyclogher v Derrylaughlan
Moy v Cookstown

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 2

Edendork v Urney
Eskra v Newtownstewart
Gortin v Galbally
Killyman v Strabane
Loughmacrory v Aghyaran
Pomeroy v Augher
Rock v Kildress
Stewartstown v Clann naGael

O'Neill's All County Football League Division 3

Beragh v Brackaville
Dregish v Owen Roes
Drumragh v Brocagh
Dungannon v Drumquin
Fintona v Aghaloo
Glenelly v Clogher
Tattyreagh v Killeeshil

Family guy

Just heard that cookstown have gotten rid of chris lawn,some might say a little harsh after leadint them to all ireland glory a few years ago  ???

Family guy

Heard it was a clash just with gourley,no malice in it,tho someone was saying what was gourley doing there in the first place  ;D

theLoup

lol is he not pushin for a startin place?

awk now clash of heads, a man that was there told me there were a few punches and a head butt!!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: Family guy on May 09, 2011, 11:07:18 PM
Heard it was a clash just with gourley,no malice in it,tho someone was saying what was gourley doing there in the first place  ;D

Is gourley still on tyrone squad??  :o  :o  :o  :o

Goats Do Shave

Was it not a head clash with Gormley?