Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DirtyDozen12

Quote from: nrico2006 on November 19, 2010, 12:18:43 PM
Quote from: laceer on November 19, 2010, 12:00:00 PM
Think you're not allowed to play two age groups above your own, i.e u12 can't play u-16, u14 can't play minor, u16 can't play u21
Tough on clubs with smaller picks

Pretty embarassing if teams appeal over getting beat by a team with a player who is 'underage'.  Didn't Cavan Gaels try and appeal against Ballinderry 2 years ago over Ryan Bell being too young, as low as you can go IMO.

My thoughts as well, can definately see a point in appealing if player overage but if your appealing because an Under 16 was playing in a Under 21 game, you really need to be looking at your own team!
Beer, now there's a temporary solution!!!

kicking king

whats everyones thoughts on the weekend matches, league final and promotion / relegation playoffs?

tyroneboi

What is the point in them clubs appealing when they don't even get reinstated into the competitions themselves. Pretty pointless if you ask me.

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: kicking king on November 19, 2010, 12:48:21 PM
whats everyones thoughts on the weekend matches, league final and promotion / relegation playoffs?

O'Neills All County League Division 1 Final @ Eglish
Coalisland Fianna V Errigal Ciaran changed to 1.30pm

Errigal by a few due to Coalislands exit last week and a drink/football related hangover of the fianna!

O'Neills All County League Division 1/Division 2 Playoff @ Cookstown
Kildress Wolfe Tones V Moortown St Malachy's

Kildress by 3-4 - Tones won very handy last year but i think Moortown have improved since then and won't be easy to put away. As long as kildress have the legs after two cruelling 80mins+ matches they should possess more quality I reckon.

O'Neills All County League Division 2/Division 3 Playoff @ Castlederg
Strabane Sigersons V Drumquin Wolfe Tones

Not sure who to back here no very little about both teams but going to have a stab in the dark at a 1 point win for Drumquin!

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: new devil on November 18, 2010, 09:51:11 PM
Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 18, 2010, 04:50:14 PM
In Carrickmore the whole Clarke thingy is up in the air. The committee are non commital at this stage but i wouldnt be surprised at all if Clarke was staying.
On the Cathal Corey issue. He has bigger things on his mind at the minute than Carrickmore. Having said that after the Club final he may well say enough is enough with Glenties and after all his wife is from Carrickmore.
Any movement in other clubs?

What was the thing that happened with Clarke and one of the junior players a few months back??

All the best to Cathal aka The bomber on sunday against cross....Hopefully he will come back to Kildress next year ;)

Hear Hear new devil it would be a MASSIVE result for bomber!

And I also agree with the boys good to have you back on here but i really would appreciate you back in the parish for a big push for the tones next year!!

KIDDO 4

Ardboe v Dromore U21  quarter final will now take place at 1.15pm ,tomorrow in Ardboe.

viiv

To advise all the following game has been called off.

O'Neills U21 Knockout Grade 2 Final @ Beragh

Augher St Macartan's V Rock St Patrick's

Club Rossa

Ardboe 0-17 Dromore 1-10 in the u 21 championship today.

Norf Tyrone

U21 Grade 3.

Owen Roes 0-8 Aghyaran 0-10 today.

That's 7 County finals this year, and just one win. I f**king hate GAA.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: viiv on November 19, 2010, 06:44:54 PM
To advise all the following game has been called off.

O'Neills U21 Knockout Grade 2 Final @ Beragh

Augher St Macartan's V Rock St Patrick's
whats the story with this, when will the final be played now?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ziggysego

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 20, 2010, 05:23:46 PM
U21 Grade 3.

Hard luck Norf. When I heard the result earlier, I immediately thought of ya. Still, 7 finals, step in the right direction.
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on November 21, 2010, 01:30:32 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on November 20, 2010, 05:23:46 PM
U21 Grade 3.

Hard luck Norf. When I heard the result earlier, I immediately thought of ya. Still, 7 finals, step in the right direction.

Cheers Zig. We can't blame the Greencastle hoodoo this time!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Bonkers09

bigfrank

Errigal won im told....no score or report yet tho

ziggysego

Errigal won by 5 pts. Fresher team.
Testing Accessibility