Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laceer

Stewartstown are definitely favourites. They gave us an awful hammering in the league this year and have held the upper hand in previous years, but thankfully championship finals don't always go by the form book. Should be a good game

Radda bout yeee

Any news how the coalisland camp is? rumour has it they have their eyes on the final already with the committee organising things in such an event!

skeog

radda load of crap the blues are only thinking of kildress

Whats it all about

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on September 28, 2010, 04:25:17 PM
Any news how the coalisland camp is? rumour has it they have their eyes on the final already with the committee organising things in such an event!
[/quo

Good craic lol hardly trying to start the shit (rahilly) fianna are very much thinking of sat only what have we won in recent years so as to be overly confident!!! Catch yourself on And less of the crap

ceol agus peil

Aygharan  beat Owen roes. Ft. 2-12 to 4-4. Pulsating stuff.  Dromore  drew with naomh mhuire 2.13 each after extra time in minors at greencastle tonight
Sent from my iphone

Norf Tyrone

Twas a cracking game alright Ceol.

Gutted to have lost out, and lack of points probably told along with one or two other wee things.

As a club we rarely get to finals, but that's 5 played so far this season. Unfortunately we've won 1 and lost 4.
However we still have 2 semi finals, and 2 finals to be played.

Seven (So far) finals in the one season for us is heady stuff!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Norf Tyrone

On a side note I don't think I've ever seen a youth final finish as late. Just gone 10pm when the game ended last night, with the young fellas not reaching the clubrooms until 11pm! I am sure Aghyaran were still on the road at that stage!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clubland

Who will win the semi final? Any tyrone teams with ulster club pedigree??? Carmen fav for tyrone sfc?

mick the master

Did anybody hear how omagh got on the night with the ulster council with there appeals?

stillsenior

Quote from: mick the master on October 01, 2010, 12:09:40 AM
Did anybody hear how omagh got on the night with the ulster council with there appeals?

Usually no decision made at time. Club will probably  only hear later today

Club Rossa

I see the league fixtures are out,away to Derry,Sligo,Laois and Meath and home to Donegal,Antrim and Kildare.Not too many handy games there.

KIDDO 4

Laois away, Sat March 19th  , 7.30pm  will certainly draw the fans.

skeog

kiddo wouldnt think tickets will be needed after the 50 billion bail out in the south game will probably be on during the day as electricity will be rationed to save money

Mr. Nakata

Omagh suspensions upheld. Carmen to win comfortably I'd say.

orangeman

Quote from: Mr. Nakata on October 01, 2010, 04:53:27 PM
Omagh suspensions upheld. Carmen to win comfortably I'd say.

Omagh for DRA I hear tomorrow. Game could well be off.