Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club Rossa

Sandino

Carmen  2-14   Dromore 0-4 FT
"You can go proudly. You are history. You are legend''

LeoMc

Only have Paddy & Noel to go by but it sounds like Carmen completely dominated from 1-15. With Gormley taking control, Macgyver driving them forward and Caolan Daly providing a cutting edge Carmen will be hard to stop.
Were Carmen that good or were Dromore that bad? 19 points is a massive tanking. Would Snowy and Psycho made that much of a difference.

Hardstation summed it up, not too many people outside Dromore will be sorry to see that result.

Zapatista

Well done Carmen. Sounded like you played excellent football.

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Club Rossa

Jesus i think it's a bit quick to say that Dromore are finished.I wasn't at the game tonight but they obviously took a real tanking but in my opinion they are far from finished.They have a fairly youthful panel and will be about for a few more years yet.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: barelegs on August 27, 2010, 08:26:31 PM
Is that a result Gerry? Bit of a surprise there. Though Urney's form over the past few weeks has been very good.

Some decent results for North Tyrone sides in this year's Cship. Geez a potential Urney/ Strabane semi would be dynamite!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

therealist

Was at game tonight & as much as it pains me to say it - Carrickmore were simply outstanding!! It was best football I have seen them play in many years!! People might say Dromore have lost a lot of players through injury etc but Carmen did not let them play the football they are used to!!
It was an excellent team performance, every Carmen player looked very fit, hungry,disciplined & most importantly can play football!!
Carmen seem to relish the underdog tag, so write them off at your peril!! Think they are peaking at the right time now & I'm sure no-one wants to get them in the semis based on this demolition of Dromore  ;)

wheres he takin er from

First on the field and last to leave

orangeman

Dromore are missing a good few but am still shocked at the scoreline.

I did reckon that Carrickmore were hurt hugely by last years defeat to Dromore and I couldn't see Dromore repeating the dose 2 years in a row.

gerry

Never thought there were so many anti dromore posters on here.
Why
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

onthepitch

Quote from: orangeman on August 27, 2010, 10:48:51 PM
Dromore are missing a good few but am still shocked at the scoreline.

I did reckon that Carrickmore were hurt hugely by last years defeat to Dromore and I couldn't see Dromore repeating the dose 2 years in a row.

Orangeman
As you are a frequent board subscriber I have a couple of Q's for you
Do you think that Omagh will inflict similar pain on Ardboe as revenge for last year. Didn't they blame big John for being too rough!
Do you think Errigal and the Fianna will be close?

LeoMc

Quote from: hardstation on August 27, 2010, 10:15:16 PM
Quote from: LeoMc on August 27, 2010, 09:52:24 PM
Only have Paddy & Noel to go by but it sounds like Carmen completely dominated from 1-15. With Gormley taking control, Macgyver driving them forward and Caolan Daly providing a cutting edge Carmen will be hard to stop.
Were Carmen that good or were Dromore that bad? 19 points is a massive tanking. Would Snowy and Psycho made that much of a difference.

Hardstation summed it up, not too many people outside Dromore will be sorry to see that result.
16 is big too.
:( :( back to school for me. 2 goals is only 6 points.

ziggysego

An unreal dismantling of Dromore by Carrickmore. What went wrong for Dromore? What went right for Carrickmore?
Testing Accessibility

el_cuervo_fc

That must have been some performance.  Great result