Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: the processor on June 13, 2010, 12:43:34 PM
Quote from: Club Rossa on June 11, 2010, 03:37:12 PM
I think that Final Whistle might be referring to the Errigal players pulling out of a league game against Roscommon shortly before Errigal played Nemo Rangers. John Devine was the only Errigal player who travelled as sub keeper.I think Mickey brought it up in his first book.

Mickey has gone quite a distance in destroying club football in Tyrone. reason being, all he cares about is himself although he'll come across as mister democracy!!!!!!!  >:(

That is some ball bag of a stupid post. Brain dead at best

the processor

Quote from: Man Marker on June 14, 2010, 11:13:37 AM
I think that Final Whistle might be referring to the Errigal players pulling out of a league game against Roscommon shortly before Errigal played Nemo Rangers. John Devine was the only Errigal player who travelled as sub keeper.I think Mickey brought it up in his first book.

Mickey has gone quite a distance in destroying club football in Tyrone. reason being, all he cares about is himself although he'll come across as mister democracy!!!!!!!  >:(

Good come back, point well made, You clown

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: the processor on June 14, 2010, 02:54:24 PM
Quote from: Man Marker on June 14, 2010, 11:13:37 AM

Good come back, point well made, You clown

Now now boys. Keep it nice
First on the field and last to leave

Club Rossa

Ardboe 3-14 Clonoe 2-9 in the u 21 cship tonight,which guarantees Ardboe a place in the next round.

KIDDO 4

Omagh 2.14  Killyclogher 1.10 , U21 comp tonight at Healy Park.

KIDDO 4

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 1A
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa 3-14 V Clonoe O'Rahilly's 2-9

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 1B
Eglish St Patrick's 3-11 V Cookstown FrRocks 1-9

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 1C
Carrickmore St Colmcille's 0-8 V Errigal Ciaran 0-15
Pomeroy Plunketts 1-9 V Greencastle St Patrick's 1-8

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 1D
Omagh St Enda's 2-14 V Killyclogher St Mary's 1-10

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 2A
Urney St Colmcille's 2-10 V Loughmacrory St Teresa's 1-10

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 2B
Rock St Patrick's 0-12 V Kildress Wolfe Tones 1-9

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 2C
Killeeshil St Mary's 1-12 V Galbally Pearses 1-10

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 2D
Edendork St Malachy's Conceded V Dungannon Thomas Clarkes W/0

O'Neills U21 Knockout 2010 Grade 3B

Tattyreagh St Patrick's 3-17 V Fintona Na Piarsaigh 0-6

ceol agus peil

Sent from my iphone

barelegs

Derrylaughan had a 2 point victory over Moortown tonight in Moortown. Leaves a local derby with Clonoe to decide who goes into the quater finals. Should be an interesting encounter.

KIDDO 4

O'NEILLS ALL COUNTY LEAGUE DIV 1 2010
E-Ciarian  7=13
Coalisland   7=13   
Clonoe O`Rahilly's7=10   
Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa7=10   
Omagh 7-10
An Droim Mór Naoimh Damhnait7=9   
Cookstown Fr Rocks   7=8      
Moy Tír na nÓg   7=8   
Carrickmore St Colmcille's   7=6
Killyclogher St Mary's   7=6   
Kildress Wolfe Tones   7=4   
Aghyaran St Davogs   7=4   
Trillick St Macartan's   7=4   
Galbally Pearses   7=3   
Domhnach Mór Naoimh Pádraig7=2
Greencastle St Patrick's   7=2   

Club Rossa

Donaghmore will be delighted to get off the mark especially against Galbally.

rrhf

Good game of football very well referreed, with Donaghmore needing the win more and were always in control.  They played some great football for a very young side and the sight of Damian Mc Caul showing some nice touches and a decent run on his return after 2 years of injuries completed a good night for the villagers 

omagh_gael

Great result rrhf, brilliant to hear that Damian Mc Caul's back out on the field!

orangeman

Quote from: rrhf on June 18, 2010, 09:37:35 AM
Good game of football very well referreed, with Donaghmore needing the win more and were always in control.  They played some great football for a very young side and the sight of Damian Mc Caul showing some nice touches and a decent run on his return after 2 years of injuries completed a good night for the villagers

Great to hear about Damian after enduring such torture as past 2 years.

Up The Middle

Good match last night. Donaghmore hit the ground running at the start of both halfs but let Galbally back into it just before half time. Galbally couldnt get the ball till Paul Rafferty and didnt have any other options.

Think Galbally could be in trouble if they keep performing like they did last night.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

maximus

Good result today. Hopefully that means club championship goes ahead next week. No reason for it not to with Ulster final not until 18th July.