Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: Club Rossa on May 17, 2010, 10:50:52 AM
Moy seem to struggle the most of all the teams without their county players.A full strength Moy are a match for any team in the county but they do suffer without them.

Hard fought game in Dunmoyle yesterday,Shea Forbes was sent off with a couple of minutes remaining.Errigal were leading by a point at that stage and finished strongly,hitting a couple of points in stoppage time to seal the win.Will be interesting to say the least if these 2 sides meet again later in the season!!

The 2 sides would differ a lot with county men available. Would be a great Championship meeting!!

Paddy1804

Great win for Aghyaran away to Donaghmore...  Especially after their last outing against Killyclogher

goal and a point

I see Conall McElhome playing for omagh yesterday. Is he not on the panel any more?

Norf Tyrone

Anyone think that the new Tyrone website has slipped this year.

Last year I could get youth results almost straight after games. This year that struggles to be the case. Maybe it's sorted now, but up until this morning I couldn't see results for the U14 quarter finals played on Saturday past.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Wee Roddy

Carmen and Cookstown was a decent game, somewhat spoiled by a referee who was very very very inconsistent. Gabriel McCallan got 2 yellow cards and by my reckoning and everyone around me as well, the first one might not have even warrented a free with the Cookstown player making a meal of the tackle and doing his best Drogba impression, no 6 i think (could be wrong there).
With 14 minutes left and two points down and a man down it looked bleak for Carmen but herculian efforts from John Donnelly, Conor Mullan and in particular Paul Daly and Ciaran McAleer meant that Carmen just sneaked over the line. There are signs of improvement and it looks as if Gormley and McGurk along with a few others will be back for the championship.
Cookstown are a good wee outfit this year and with their county players there should be a match for anybody. Lawn has added a bit of steel to the team!

EC Unique

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 17, 2010, 05:17:54 PM
Carmen and Cookstown was a decent game, somewhat spoiled by a referee who was very very very inconsistent. Gabriel McCallan got 2 yellow cards and by my reckoning and everyone around me as well, the first one might not have even warrented a free with the Cookstown player making a meal of the tackle and doing his best Drogba impression, no 6 i think (could be wrong there).
With 14 minutes left and two points down and a man down it looked bleak for Carmen but herculian efforts from John Donnelly, Conor Mullan and in particular Paul Daly and Ciaran McAleer meant that Carmen just sneaked over the line. There are signs of improvement and it looks as if Gormley and McGurk along with a few others will be back for the championship.
Cookstown are a good wee outfit this year and with their county players there should be a match for anybody. Lawn has added a bit of steel to the team!

They will give us a good game in the first round I suspect Roddy. Taking nothing for granted.

TonesAbú

Quote from: Wee Roddy on May 17, 2010, 05:17:54 PM

Wouldnt be the first time this year for that lad!

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Spot the difference

Nothing retro about the price. £40!  :o
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

sandwiches_in_the_boot

"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

ziggysego

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 17, 2010, 04:45:49 PM

Last year I could get youth results almost straight after games. This year that struggles to be the case. Maybe it's sorted now, but up until this morning I couldn't see results for the U14 quarter finals played on Saturday past.

I got the results straight away on the Tyrone website. Maybe you needed to clear your cache memory.
Testing Accessibility

up tyrone

Quote from: goal and a point on May 17, 2010, 01:47:32 PM
I see Conall McElhome playing for omagh yesterday. Is he not on the panel any more?
Conall is of the tyrone squad.Was at the moy v dromore game yesterday dont think mickey harte will be to happy to hear that ronan mcnabb was playing,not fair on other clubs who abide bye the rules & i`d say by playing hes done himself alot of harm  with his county career for the rest of the year.

Zapatista

Quote from: up tyrone on May 17, 2010, 10:21:14 PM
Conall is of the tyrone squad.Was at the moy v dromore game yesterday dont think mickey harte will be to happy to hear that ronan mcnabb was playing,not fair on other clubs who abide bye the rules & i`d say by playing hes done himself alot of harm  with his county career for the rest of the year.

That's great news.

loughshore lad

I heard a few weeks ago that McNabb had left the squad of his own accord so perhaps that explains it.

up tyrone

Quote from: loughshore lad on May 17, 2010, 10:37:03 PM

I heard a few weeks ago that McNabb had left the squad of his own accord so perhaps that explains it.
Hes still on it wasnt away with the squad at the weekend because hes doing exams but was talking to one of the dromore county boys yesterday & hes still on it.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on May 17, 2010, 09:31:23 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 17, 2010, 04:45:49 PM

I got the results straight away on the Tyrone website. Maybe you needed to clear your cache memory.

Doubt it. I used 3 different computers.

Any chance of a link then Zig?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone