Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO 4

Sanchez

Rock - Paul Quinn
Brackaville - Same fella's who took them last year. Ciaran O'Hagan?

Knock Yer Mucker In

Quote from: tonesfirstandlast on January 26, 2010, 04:47:36 PM
Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on January 26, 2010, 10:19:36 AM
Yip Paddy Downey is staying us this year. All our players are staying at home this year, so we are expecting a big push from the lads.

KYNI, is it true that cassidy will be going to you when Derry get knocked out and that is why Downey was brought back.

I can assure that that must be pub talk. Downey is back cause he never got a proper crack at it last year with so many of our players thinking about and going to the states. Sure one of our best players never even played for us last year, he went on a world tour. All players are on board this year. Haven't heard Cassidys name mentioned since he took 2 sessions with us last year. That arrangement doesn't work. You must also think that our club is buck stupid to treat or undermine our own club manager in that way, how can you expect players to respect the manager if our club was saying, he'll do the job until such and such is available. You are immediately sending the wrong message that will result in failure. Pub talk.

Master Yoda

Well done to Fr Rocks on getting to the AI final. All the best and hope youse finsh the job.

What date is your final?
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering

ziggysego

Saturday 13th February, if my limited knowledge of Irish is correct.
Testing Accessibility

amigo

Quote from: ziggysego on January 27, 2010, 01:44:10 PM
Saturday 13th February, if my limited knowledge of Irish is correct.

Sunday 14th February 3.30pm

omagh_gael

Anyone know anything about some sort of GAA talk in Cookstown on saturday with Mickey Harte? I'v found out today that i'm taking someone from my work to it but i havent heard anything about it (i support people with learning disabilities)

tyrone86

Quote from: omagh_gael on January 27, 2010, 11:23:31 PM
Anyone know anything about some sort of GAA talk in Cookstown on saturday with Mickey Harte? I'v found out today that i'm taking someone from my work to it but i havent heard anything about it (i support people with learning disabilities)

The Ulster coaching conference is on Saturday in the Glenavon

usa07

does anyone know the tyrone team that lined out against Fermanagh this evening???

new devil

Not sure..but heard the bull mcnabb had a great game...should make the NL squad

orangeman

Quote from: usa07 on January 27, 2010, 11:37:41 PM
does anyone know the tyrone team that lined out against Fermanagh this evening???

Tyrone: J Curran, C McGurk, Justin McMahon, M Swift, Joe McMahon (0-1, '45), C Gormley, D Carlin, A Cassidy (0-1), E McGinley, K Coney (0-2), T McGuigan (1-6 (1-0 pen, 0-3f), P Harte (0-2), S O'Neill (0-5, 0-3f), M Penrose (0-3, 0-1f), G Devlin.

Subs: N McKenna for O'Neill (52), G Teague for McGurk (60), M O'Neill for Curran (62), Mattie Donnelly for Cassidy (64), Mark Donnelly for Devlin (66)

Fermanagh: J McGrath, M Jones, S Burns, M O'Brien, P Sherry, B Mulrone, T McElroy, P Cosgrove, R Jones (0-3, 0-3f), D Kelly (1-0), M Keenan (0-4, 0-1f), C Flaherty (0-1), D Keenan, R Foy, A McCarron.

Subs: S Lyons for Burns (h-t), C McElroy for Foy (h-t), J Conolly for McCarron (52), J Woods for Flaherty (52), S Goan for M Jones (62)

usa07

cant understand why micky harte keeps overlooking dean gallagher from killdress class wing half back??????

Club Rossa

Tommy McGuigan had a great game last night,was very sharp and got through a lot of work.O'Neill led the line well and i was also impressed with Kyle Coney and Peter Harte.Justin McMahon cleaned up everything at the back.
Donegal will provide a sterner test at the weekend but thats just what Tyrone need,especially before their trip to Celtic Park.

wheres he takin er from

sorry if its been asked recently, but any word on probable dates for club championship draw?
First on the field and last to leave

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: wheres he takin er from on January 28, 2010, 11:17:27 PM
sorry if its been asked recently, but any word on probable dates for club championship draw?

16th feb
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either