Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanchez

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on January 06, 2010, 12:23:42 PM
Quote from: Sanchez on January 06, 2010, 11:23:00 AM
Right folks anyone got any predictions for the 2010 football year in Tyrone. Here's mine for what they are worth:

Div 1 League - Dromore
Senior Championsip - Ardboe

Div 2 League - Moortown
Intermediate Championship - Eglish

Div 3 League - Beragh
Junior Championship - Stewartstown
Fair enough with Div 1 and 2 but you must have been having a giraffe with Beragh for Div 3 league- barely able to field a team towards end of last season

I knew that one would be a bone of contention. Beragh have recently appointed John Feeney formerly of Eglish. I have to say I was surprised when John went to Beragh as I thought he was destined for bigger things. But knowing the man, I have no doubt he can turn thier fortunes around. An excellent coach with a bright future.

MR99

Right folks anyone got any predictions for the 2010 football year in Tyrone. Here's mine for what they are worth:

Div 1 League - Dromore

Div 2 League - Moortown

Div 3 League - Beragh

Div 1 League - Errigal
Senior Championship - Dromore

Div 2 League - Loughmacrory

Div 3 League - Stewartstown
Junior Championship - Dungannon

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: Sanchez on January 06, 2010, 12:40:31 PM

Div 1 League - Dromore

Div 2 League - Moortown

Div 3 League - Beragh
Fair enough with Div 1 and 2 but you must have been having a giraffe with Beragh for Div 3 league- barely able to field a team towards end of last season

I knew that one would be a bone of contention. Beragh have recently appointed John Feeney formerly of Eglish. I have to say I was surprised when John went to Beragh as I thought he was destined for bigger things. But knowing the man, I have no doubt he can turn thier fortunes around. An excellent coach with a bright future.
Don't doubt the merits of John Feeney at all-but even he couldn't keep Eglish up- as for the Red Knights-well you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

Sanchez

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on January 06, 2010, 03:27:24 PM
Quote from: Sanchez on January 06, 2010, 12:40:31 PM

Div 1 League - Dromore

Div 2 League - Moortown

Div 3 League - Beragh

Don't doubt the merits of John Feeney at all-but even he couldn't keep Eglish up- as for the Red Knights-well you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear

I agree that Feeney wasnt good enough to keep Eglish up in senior football. But I think that with regard Junior football, if a team becomes well organised and disciplined and well drilled, that a quality coach can lift a team from the doldrums. Newtownstewart are an obvious example.

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

Man Marker

Feeny not good enough to keep Eglish up. FFS what are you boys smoking this weather. Eglish are crap, he did brilliantly to keep them up the year before, he is not a miracle worker. Eglish have crap footballers at this time.

EC Unique

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: ziggysego on January 06, 2010, 03:48:55 PM
No-one giving us a chance then?

no-one tipping you for relegation either though, which should be pleasing. or have i just cursed you??
First on the field and last to leave

orangeman

Sympathy to the families of those involved in that bad accident this afternoon. It seems that they were involved with St. Mary's Killyclogher. Sympathy also to the club and its membership.

A terrible tragedy.

usa07

could someone give me the 1995 all ireland team????

hightower

1F Mc Connell,2 P Devlin,3 C Lawn,4 F Devlin,5 R Mc Garrity,6S Mc Callan,7 S Mc Laughlin,8 F Logan,9 J Gormley,10 C Corr,11 P Canavan,12 C Loughran,13 C Mc Bride,14 Peter Canavan,15 S Lawn

EC Unique

Quote from: Tommo2 on December 16, 2009, 05:30:41 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on December 16, 2009, 04:39:04 PM
Heard the Daisy one myself but not sure how true it is. He may be 'unavailable' for 6-9 months next year as well from what I'm hearing.

Why would Daisy be unavailable for 6-9 months.

I can't understand the Penrose potential move. I could understand it if Aghyarn were a Junior team and it was affecting his chances of making the county team. However, this is simply not the case.

He probably only trains with Aghyarn for 20% of the season, so the travelling should not be an issue.

Got sent dowm on Friday for 6 months for a non GAA related assult. Will prob be out in 2 or 3 if he behaves.

gerry

Quote from: orangeman on January 07, 2010, 08:58:17 PM
Sympathy to the families of those involved in that bad accident this afternoon. It seems that they were involved with St. Mary's Killyclogher. Sympathy also to the club and its membership.

A terrible tragedy.

Sad affair orangeman alright but fair play to the young people of killyclogher who did their  team mate proud today.  On another note their friend tommy is still very ill in hospital, thank god it came aware the accident was not his fault. I know its not much but it may help his family.
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,