Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

randomtask

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 25, 2009, 11:04:10 PM
Quote from: randomtask on November 25, 2009, 10:22:14 PM
none, from what I'm told i hear it was blowing out of proportion, doesn't help when people come on here talking about it, when no one knows for sure what really happend

Aye, rite enough but sure wasn't there messages on here from Omagh people  ;) about the Coalisland manager and an accusation that came to nothing either...

wasnt an accusation from my point of view, when i seen myself what happend

longrunsthefox

Quote from: randomtask on November 25, 2009, 11:08:15 PM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 25, 2009, 11:04:10 PM
none, from what I'm told i hear it was blowing out of proportion, doesn't help when people come on here talking about it, when no one knows for sure what really happend

Aye, rite enough but sure wasn't there messages on here from Omagh people  ;) about the Coalisland manager and an accusation that came to nothing either...

wasnt an accusation from my point of view, when i seen myself what happend

I think a few claimed to have seen 'what happened' but the police statements couldn't even take the accusations to court. As I have worked with the fellow who was so scurriously defamed in this, it was a disgrace the way his name was blackened. There are people were there say he definently didn't hit the fellow who himself was in swinging... As you saw it...was the injured Omagh player fighting when he got hit? ... you know.... the truth the WHOLE truth...

longrunsthefox

Okay Random as you were on the board after I made the above post and are not prepared to answer, I would ask you to delete the claim that you saw what happened or else tell ALL of what happened...that is, was the injured player fighting?  You do that and I will delete the last three or so comments I have made here on the topic as well. 

Zapatista

Quote from: blueshark1 on November 25, 2009, 09:17:22 PM

Totally agree with everything you have said "fox", but YOU have to agree, when a club such as Dromore has such undoubted talent as Kiddo has rightly pointed out, it is a little worrying why the club isnt reaping the rewards, in terms of underage silverware, when they possess such an abundance of undoubted talent?

I don't think it's worrying. Perhaps Dromore have got the development of players right.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 25, 2009, 10:19:07 PM
Any word of that other hanlin with Omagh stewarts and Cookstown under 16s?
'High powered' Omagh delegation attended meeting in County Board offices last Monday night. Should soon be some outcome one way or another

goal and a point

always interesting to hear when some/ any club is involved in something it is always blown out of proportion when they are in the wrong. thats not what cookstown are saying.

Did anything ever happen ardboe for the incident with sean quinn?

blueshark1

Quote from: Rocky Mc Guigan on November 26, 2009, 08:50:43 AM
Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 25, 2009, 10:19:07 PM
Any word of that other hanlin with Omagh stewarts and Cookstown under 16s?
'High powered' Omagh delegation attended meeting in County Board offices last Monday night. Should soon be some outcome one way or another

You seem to be very interested in this topic SIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DCR

Quote from: goal and a point on November 26, 2009, 01:19:24 PM

always interesting to hear when some/ any club is involved in something it is always blown out of proportion when they are in the wrong. thats not what cookstown are saying.

Exactly what incident are you referring to?

longrunsthefox

Quote from: goal and a point on November 26, 2009, 01:19:24 PM

That's old news. Person went forward and admitted resposibility and got a hefty suspension... the end.

the goal was on

is mc ginn def heading to the lough. I thought he would be looking back to dromore esp if porter and goodwin are stepping down. has coalisland appointed yet. I think an experienced manager with pedigree is needed to take them on.

No way ref

Quote from: the goal was on on November 26, 2009, 07:43:02 PM
is mc ginn def heading to the lough. I thought he would be looking back to dromore esp if porter and goodwin are stepping down. has coalisland appointed yet. I think an experienced manager with pedigree is needed to take them on.
I heard Mc Ginn and Omaghs ex manager John Mc Elholm were taking the lough. No credit crunch there 

longrunsthefox

DCR

Quote from: longrunsthefox on November 26, 2009, 08:54:52 PM
Omagh chasing Paddy Crozier  ;)

Good manager - was shabbily treated by Doire.

Zapatista

Why would Porter and Goodwin step down after winning the Championship?

goal and a point

Quote from: No way ref on November 26, 2009, 08:42:18 PM
I heard Mc Ginn and Omaghs ex manager John Mc Elholm were taking the lough. No credit crunch there

Mc Elholm a lough man so that will hardly cost them - probably get mcginn cheaper than what they have paid managers previously