Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hoof Hearted

drum texted me saying he might need backup on the tyrone thread.
Now i have started, he has done a runner  :D
didn't even know Winnie Peg was a derry poster, he definately aint from Bellaghy anyway
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Winnie Peg on October 31, 2009, 10:46:05 AM
Quote from: Drumanee 1 on October 31, 2009, 10:41:15 AM
Quote from: Winnie Peg on October 31, 2009, 10:35:19 AM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on October 31, 2009, 10:17:30 AM
the club you are talking about accepted resposibility for the row, 2 players got 6 months each and the pitch was closed until next season. So the answer to your question is NO.

By all accounts, it minimal for what took place and no one could understand why only two players were suspended when all thirty plus subs and some spectators were involved and the fact that all was captured on video. Also, the fact that the season was virtually over and bellaghy only had two leagues games left would in anyone's opinion rate as a complete "wipe under the carpet" and would clearly be seen as the county chairman using his power.

"by all accounts" hmm,30 plus subs and spectators,i thought for a minute you were a serious poster but after that statement i know you are either a wum or just a total asshole.yes it was on camera and i suggest you have a look at it and then make comment not making statements based on bar stool talk.

Are you saying that this wasn't the case. At least be honest!

i am very consistent in my opinions and have already said what happened was disgraceful and certainly is not the way bellaghy like to go about things and we admitted our guilt took our punishment without appeals and dra's and all that crap,maybe if all clubs and countys who were guilty of bringing the game into disrepute took there punishment the game would be better for it but what i wont accept is someone coming on here with total lies and false statements to use as a argument or just simply get a cheap shot in.as you alluded to there was a camera there which caught everything that happened and as the saying goes the camera doesn't lie unlike others.

Drumanee 1

Quote from: LeoMc on October 31, 2009, 11:12:40 AM
Drumanee, I know you only came over to this board to make a reply to one poster but it looks like you were followed. ;D
With Hoof hearted and Winnie Peg it is looking like the Derry board here.

as you say i just came onto this thread to give auld EC a dig and have to say enjoyed it immensely but with all said and done it's no more than Derry Tyrone banter whereas someone like winnie comes on with a crock of shite just to give a cheap shot,now that gets on my big tits.

LeoMc

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on October 31, 2009, 11:20:50 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on October 31, 2009, 11:12:40 AM
Drumanee, I know you only came over to this board to make a reply to one poster but it looks like you were followed. ;D
With Hoof hearted and Winnie Peg it is looking like the Derry board here.

as you say i just came onto this thread to give auld EC a dig and have to say enjoyed it immensely but with all said and done it's no more than Derry Tyrone banter whereas someone like winnie comes on with a crock of shite just to give a cheap shot,now that gets on my big tits.
Nothing wrong with that at all, same as on a field. It's mans game.
It is the third man who should have the book thrown at him. Bit like Winnie running in to hit you when you got here. That is the one rule I would take from Ice hockey.

You could use your coming on here to get a skite at EC after he hit you 6 weeks ago back at your place as an argument in that 8 team / 16 team debate yez are having up in Derry.
Our system of playing each other only once usually allows the blood to cool for a year before the rematch.
Only a week for Errigal and Carmen to cool off though ;)

Winnie Peg

Jeez Drumanee, you are a bit mad. I'm making the point that you are being hypocritical. By all accounts, this was a major serious incident which as you say was instigated by your club. It was an official at the game who told me all about it. He said it was a disgrace and a major shock at how ligfhtly it was dealt with. He said that surprisingly no video evidence was used despite a number of camera being there which would be the usual procedure. He also said that somewthing about the county chairman using his clout to gag the press.
I'm not from Derry.

Hotrocks

When did Errigals No 14 grow a set of balls.  Remember playing against him one day and he was crying to get off the field.  His attack on Carrickmores 14 was a disgrace and could have caused serious damadge.
Carrickmore keeper should have got red. Canavan struck several times in melee and to me it was a supporter of carrickmores who went running on to fight.
Both teams should be booted.
Is it any coincidence that Sludden was involoved?  Always something when hes around although as someone said i think his umpire give the goal which to me was totally wrong.  Even the loud mouths from Errigal sitting beside me said it was never a goal. 

Drumanee 1

Quote from: Winnie Peg on October 31, 2009, 11:57:57 AM
Jeez Drumanee, you are a bit mad. I'm making the point that you are being hypocritical. By all accounts, this was a major serious incident which as you say was instigated by your club. It was an official at the game who told me all about it. He said it was a disgrace and a major shock at how ligfhtly it was dealt with. He said that surprisingly no video evidence was used despite a number of camera being there which would be the usual procedure. He also said that somewthing about the county chairman using his clout to gag the press.
I'm not from Derry.

exactly where am i being hypocritical?two men struck and were deservely banned the rest was pushing and shoving and i repeat it's on camera.yes we got light enough santions compared to other cases in derry the big difference being we admitted guilt and told the county board we would accept what ever punishment we would recieve,and again your last staement shows your ignorance,you obviously dont read the irishnews,was given the full back page on the 14th of september but dont let the facts get in the way of good bullshit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/solpda/ifs_sport/hi/newsid_8255000/8255494.stm

more examples of the cover up you are talking about ::)

think we are hijacking the tyrone thread here,if you want to continue this post on the derry thread.

Carmen Stateside

Despite the sideshow last night has anyone got a report on the actual game for us unfortunate souls who could not make it. Teams ,scorers etc.

Zapatista

I'd say this official wouldn't apreciate you posting his words here.

DCR

Quote from: LeoMc on October 31, 2009, 09:39:21 AM
A high stakes game between Errigal and Carrickmore on a heavy pitch in poor conditions with a controversial goal, it is easy to see how tempers would fray and a row could kick off. I would not read too much into the row itself, mainly hand-bags and posturing and dragging men out but according to various posters we had:
A carmen sub or supporter running on and hitting a player
An Errigal player assaulting a ref
Management involved in the brawl.
Those would not be so easy to ignore.

It will be very interesting to see how TCB deals with this one.
Is it just my notion or is it the case that games played under lights are a wee bit more volatile than those played in daylight.l?

Carmen Stateside

Hopefully they deal with it fair and proper, not like the last time they dealt with both teams in a league final.

Zapatista

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on October 31, 2009, 01:23:58 PM
Hopefully they deal with it fair and proper, not like the last time they dealt with both teams in a league final.

Now we have form though ;)

Dell

Good to see how countyboard deals with it
Oz definitely should have walked,
Why was Adrian O'Donnell back on the pitch?
Will Carrickmore name the 'official' who hit him?
What will they do about the press who were assaulted?
Was Clarke sent off wasn't sure but he certainly didn't leave sideline.
How many officials were on the line!!!!
Will be an interesting week!
Sludden smiling going up the tunnel says a lot!
light travels faster than sound this is why some people appear bright until they speak

Winnie Peg

Quote from: Drumanee 1 on October 31, 2009, 12:19:42 PM
Quote from: Winnie Peg on October 31, 2009, 11:57:57 AM
I'm not from Derry.

exactly where am i being hypocritical?two men struck and were deservely banned the rest was pushing and shoving and i repeat it's on camera.yes we got light enough santions compared to other cases in derry the big difference being we admitted guilt and told the county board we would accept what ever punishment we would recieve,and again your last staement shows your ignorance,you obviously dont read the irishnews,was given the full back page on the 14th of september but dont let the facts get in the way of good bullshit.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/solpda/ifs_sport/hi/newsid_8255000/8255494.stm

more examples of the cover up you are talking about ::)

think we are hijacking the tyrone thread here,if you want to continue this post on the derry thread.
But sure, Bellaghy have a serious bad disciplinery record at this level.

Drumanee 1

answer my question,where am i being hypocritical?