Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC Unique

Quote from: DCR on September 04, 2009, 07:52:55 PM
Quote from: orangeman on September 04, 2009, 10:21:16 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on September 04, 2009, 09:14:31 AM
2 very good teams Orangeman. Great win for our lads in a hard fought battle. We were missing 2 key men and still beat this much fancied Coalisland team. Great result for Errigal with our conveyor belt working well ;D ;D

According to my reports you've a certain Mr. Lynch to thank for your progression to the next round.  Any truth in this ?

2 excellent teams by the way in case I didn't praise them enough.  ;)
A lot of discussion about whether or not that Ref should have been refereeing the game but no comment on Orangeman's allegation that he favoured Errigal!

Did not think he favoured one side or the other. Errigal were the team playing the last 10 mins with 14 men with the ref sending off one of our lads on the linesman's advice! Harsh going by the player's account of what happened.

By the way if the ref was biased why would he rather have Errigal against Omagh than Coalisland? 6 of one I would have thought?

EC Unique

Quote from: randomtask on September 06, 2009, 05:49:35 PM
Quote from: DCR on September 06, 2009, 05:17:54 PM
Quote from: randomtask on September 06, 2009, 03:56:11 PM
only a week away from the "big weekend" in the club calender i think some teams have got better or worse since the draw was made, so thats why i am going for dromore and omagh wins, some great matches ahead looking forward to along weekend of great football :)

errigal vs dromore - dromore
omagh vs arboe - omagh
cappach vs galbally - cappach
trillick vs carrickmore - carrickmore
I wouldn't put the mortgage on those forecasts.

what are your forecasts then?

Errigal
Ardboe
Galbally
Carmen

Mr. Nakata

Anyone have the senior results from yesterday's games, in particular Omagh's game at Loughmacrory?

clarshack

Final Round in Divison 2:

we really need both rock and urney to lose at home but that is very unlikely.

Strabane Sigerson's       v    Augher St. Macartan's    
Killyman St. Mary's       v    Greencastle St. Patrick's       
Cookstown Fr.Rocks       v    Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's       
Moortown St. Malachy's    v    Killeeshil St. Mary's       
Pomeroy Plunketts       v    Gortin St. Patrick's       
Rock St. Patrick's       v    Eskra Emmett's       
Stewartstown Harps       v    Edendork St. Malachy's       
Urney St. St. Colmcille's    v    Clann na Gael

if my predictions are right that would leave Stewartstown, Killeeshil, Eskra and Augher on 12 points each and in playoffs to avoid the playoffs.

Norf Tyrone

Championship Dates Announced

Friday 18th September

WJ Dolan Junior Football Championship Final
Brocagh v Newtownstewart in Omagh at 8.30pm

WJ Dolan Grade 3 U21 Football Championship Final
Aghyaran v Brackaville in Omagh at 7pm

Saturday 19th September

WJ Dolan Grade 1 U21 Football Championship Final
Errigal Ciaran v Omagh in Killyclogher at 5pm

WJ Dolan Grade 2 U21 Football Championship Final
Greencastle v Gortin in Killyclogher at 3.30pm
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: clarshack on September 07, 2009, 10:15:58 AM

we really need both rock and urney to lose at home but that is very unlikely.

Strabane Sigerson's       v    Augher St. Macartan's    
Killyman St. Mary's       v    Greencastle St. Patrick's       
Cookstown Fr.Rocks       v    Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's       
Moortown St. Malachy's    v    Killeeshil St. Mary's       
Pomeroy Plunketts       v    Gortin St. Patrick's       
Rock St. Patrick's       v    Eskra Emmett's       
Stewartstown Harps       v    Edendork St. Malachy's       
Urney St. St. Colmcille's    v    Clann na Gael

if my predictions are right that would leave Stewartstown, Killeeshil, Eskra and Augher on 12 points each and in playoffs to avoid the playoffs.
as far as i know clars, in the event of teams finishing on the same point, the score difference comes into play.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ziggysego

I've been told score differences doesn't make a differences. Don't know why they keep them though. Play-offs.
Testing Accessibility

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on September 07, 2009, 10:59:26 AM
I've been told score differences doesn't make a differences. Don't know why they keep them though. Play-offs.

I don't think scoring differance counts either. They are there probably mostly because the system generates  the table based on results texted in. They make interesting reading at times though.
If scoring differance mattered, they'd be an almighty row if teams didn't field thus denying clubs a chance to rack up.

I am 99% sure it's play offs.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

LeoMc

Quote from: EC Unique on September 06, 2009, 02:50:38 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on September 05, 2009, 09:02:18 PM
Quote from: hardstation on September 05, 2009, 08:59:26 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on September 05, 2009, 08:58:04 PM
A lot of Tyrone senior teams will be fancying their chances of an Ulster Club Championship now that Cross are out of the Armagh championship.
I don't think they'll be looking that far ahead.

True enough. But Ulster is wide open this year especially with Ballinderry and Mayobridge both out of their respective championships. Tyrone are overdue an Ulster club title really.

Errigal are the only Tyrone men for that job ;) We have played Cross 5 times in Ulster club and they have not beat us yet.

Hardest bit about winning and Ulster title is getting out of Tyrone. We will not be thinking about anything else but Dromore for the next week.

My count is 4, including 2 draws. Where are you getting 5 from?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 07, 2009, 11:04:00 AM

I don't think scoring differance counts either. They are there probably mostly because the system generates  the table based on results texted in. They make interesting reading at times though.
If scoring differance mattered, they'd be an almighty row if teams didn't field thus denying clubs a chance to rack up.

does anyone have the offical guide to this, think someone posted it before re: what happens if a team wins the double.if killeshill, stewartstown or eskra win the championship, it gets even more complicated!!
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

clarshack

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on September 07, 2009, 11:31:37 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 07, 2009, 11:04:00 AM

does anyone have the offical guide to this, think someone posted it before re: what happens if a team wins the double.if killeshill, stewartstown or eskra win the championship, it gets even more complicated!!

they'll probably have to finish the championship first before having any playoffs. from what i saw of killeeshil yesterday they wont be far away when it comes to the championship.

ziggysego

Strabane Sigerson's       v    Augher St. Macartan's   
Killyman St. Mary's       v    Greencastle St. Patrick's       
Cookstown Fr.Rocks       v    Derrylaughan Kevin Barry's  (I can hope ;))
Moortown St. Malachy's    v   Killeeshil St. Mary's       
Pomeroy Plunketts       v    Gortin St. Patrick's       
Rock St. Patrick's       v    Eskra Emmett's       
Stewartstown Harps       v    Edendork St. Malachy's       
Urney St. St. Colmcille's    v    Clann na Gael
Testing Accessibility

amongthebushes

they'll probably have to finish the championship first before having any playoffs. from what i saw of killeeshil yesterday they wont be far away when it comes to the championship.

Wont be helped by the fact that 3 players are flying back to NY on Wednesday to play for Tyrone NY in their championship match rather than play for Killeeshil against Gortin on Saturday!!

And if tyrone NY get beat, just one of them is coming back home to go to uni in Liverpool!

blewuporstuffed

found it,
from the ccc regulaions:

16.    Ties. In the event of teams finishing level in the County League and the tie having a bearing on position, promotion or relegation, a play-off or a series of play-offs will be used to resolve the tie. Play-off matches will be played to a finish. 10 minutes each way extra time. If a result has not been achieved after extra time a replay will decide.

score difference doesnt matter.dunno why they keep it then!!