Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

clarshack

Quote from: orangeman on August 31, 2009, 10:38:18 PM
Quote from: barelegs on August 31, 2009, 10:35:41 PM
If reports are to be believed Derrylaughan have got a bit of a boost ahead of their championship game with Cookstown. Raymond Mulgrew received a straight red card yesterday in their league game with Killeshil. Is there anyone that confirm this?

Correct. Straight red.

probably borne out of frustration at having played no football.

Tommo2

Some big games this weekend in the relegation battle in Div 1. Trillick V Eglish, Moy v Aghyarn, Kildres v Carmen and Killyclogher v Ardboe.

Will any teams not be playing at full strength due to the championship being only 6 days after the league games.

Norf Tyrone

Someone is going to be £100,000 richer this Friday night....

Still some tickets left. Roll up, roll up....

http://www.owenroe-leckpatrick.ie/Social/draw.html
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

orangeman

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 01, 2009, 09:50:16 AM
Some big games this weekend in the relegation battle in Div 1. Trillick V Eglish, Moy v Aghyarn, Kildres v Carmen and Killyclogher v Ardboe.

Will any teams not be playing at full strength due to the championship being only 6 days after the league games.

I'd imagine that all teams will be flat out in preparation for the championship the following week.

Bonkers09

Quote from: Tommo2 on September 01, 2009, 09:50:16 AM

Id say Ardboe and Carrickmore wouldnt be at full strength but other than that the rest of the teams cant afford to not play their best team.

Tommo2

Carrickmore & Ardboe also need the points to remain in the top 4. However, it is unlikely that they would both lose their last 2 league games. Clonoe are 4 points behind them and 1 point behind Omagh.

Are Clonoe putting a big push in to get into the top 4?

loughshore lad

I would imagine Ardboe will be fielding a full stregth side for Sunday.  They will want to cement a place in the top 4 and need 2 points to do so.

ziggysego

Quote from: orangeman on August 31, 2009, 10:32:11 PM
Quote from: DCR on August 31, 2009, 10:25:21 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 31, 2009, 12:19:32 AM
Wasnt at the game due to prior engagement. However I heard SoN was well contained my Edan Clarke. Most, if not all, scores came from frees.
Now there's a big man and a handy enough footballer. McKenna Cup material??

Was Enda tried before ? Did he attend trials before ? I thought he had.

His brother Enda was tried, not Edan.

Edan was in the Omagh CBS team that won the Hogan Cup in 2007 and that famous Greencastle team of the same year ;)
Testing Accessibility

rrhf

Ziggy if you had to call it now,  will greencastle make it to division 1 next year?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: rrhf on September 01, 2009, 01:59:20 PM
Ziggy if you had to call it now,  will greencastle make it to division 1 next year?
couldnt see them winning the league now, so sh*t or bust in the championship, although would i be right in thinking if cookstown win the championship, greencastle could go up automatically in second?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ziggysego

Quote from: rrhf on September 01, 2009, 01:59:20 PM

Can't see them winning the league now, especially since Tyrone is out of the All-Ireland and Mulligan is back with Cookstown. Still, one slip up by Cookstown and we're back in the running.

If we get a good run in the Championship, we'll not be far away and I'd say we could take it.

As for Cookstown doing the double, teams finishing 2-5 go into a play-off for promotion (I think).
Testing Accessibility

Wee Roddy

Cant see Carmen fielding at full strength tomorrow night. They have big injury concerns at the minute. Clarke may play a few squad players.
Anyway sure Carmen will give Kildress the points anyway. A few Kildress lads are kissing around the parish so it would only be right ;) ;)

orangeman

Quote from: Wee Roddy on September 01, 2009, 03:24:15 PM
Cant see Carmen fielding at full strength tomorrow night. They have big injury concerns at the minute. Clarke may play a few squad players.
Anyway sure Carmen will give Kildress the points anyway. A few Kildress lads are kissing around the parish so it would only be right ;) ;)

Stealing all your women ? I'd say you'se will make them pay for that.  ;)

TonesAbú

Tomorrow night Wee Roddy? Is it not on Saturday still? According to both teams notes it is anyway.

C_Berg_316

Quote from: ziggysego on September 01, 2009, 01:46:44 PM
Quote from: orangeman on August 31, 2009, 10:32:11 PM
Quote from: DCR on August 31, 2009, 10:25:21 PM
Quote from: ziggysego on August 31, 2009, 12:19:32 AM
Wasnt at the game due to prior engagement. However I heard SoN was well contained my Edan Clarke. Most, if not all, scores came from frees.
Now there's a big man and a handy enough footballer. McKenna Cup material??

Was Enda tried before ? Did he attend trials before ? I thought he had.

His brother Enda was tried, not Edan.

Edan was in the Omagh CBS team that won the Hogan Cup in 2007 and that famous Greencastle team of the same year ;)

id make a case for Aidan McElroy from augher then to be given a trial in mckenna cup seeing he kicked 1-4 from play off Edan  ;)
thats the crack she said with one leg up above on the table