Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocky Mc Guigan

Methinks you should have read what you have written before posting it on here!!

Stall the Bailer

Well done to the Glenelly ladies who beat Dungannon on Saturday evening in the Ladies Senior Championship Semi final.

longrunsthefox

Quote from: Stall the Bailer on June 22, 2009, 12:02:40 PM
Well done to the Glenelly ladies who beat Dungannon on Saturday evening in the Ladies Senior Championship Semi final.

I hear it was quite a game that went to extra time

supersarsfields

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 19, 2009, 10:40:31 PM
If you look at Aghaloo's results this year they've been winning by one or two scores most weeks, so with the nature of Championship football their defeat does not really surprise me to be honest. EC IIIs must be favourites for the JC now considering their recent form.

In the big game of the night in the entire ACL (And I can say that without tounge in cheek) Owen Roes 0-10 Drumragh 0-4. Played to a finish in the gloom.

Highlight of the night was meeting the board's own Super Sarsfield.... and he never mentioned Liverpool once!

I would have been safer talking about Liverpool me thinks. Disappointed with the display on Friday night. We were badly of the boil. But fair play to OR's. Could have won by more if I'm being honest.
Always good to put a face to the name Norf!!  8)

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: supersarsfields on June 22, 2009, 01:27:16 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 19, 2009, 10:40:31 PM
If you look at Aghaloo's results this year they've been winning by one or two scores most weeks, so with the nature of Championship football their defeat does not really surprise me to be honest. EC IIIs must be favourites for the JC now considering their recent form.

In the big game of the night in the entire ACL (And I can say that without tounge in cheek) Owen Roes 0-10 Drumragh 0-4. Played to a finish in the gloom.

Highlight of the night was meeting the board's own Super Sarsfield.... and he never mentioned Liverpool once!

I would have been safer talking about Liverpool me thinks. Disappointed with the display on Friday night. We were badly of the boil. But fair play to OR's. Could have won by more if I'm being honest.
Always good to put a face to the name Norf!!  8)

Geez not my face it isn't!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Whats it all about

Quote from: tyroneboi on June 21, 2009, 09:31:24 PM
So does this unnamed team that plays in blue have to play all games away from home or can they play home games at another ground within their area?

They must play at the opponents ground for rest of season!!

Whats it all about

Quote from: aroundincircles on June 21, 2009, 09:48:14 PM
Quote from: tyroneboi on June 21, 2009, 09:31:24 PM
So does this unnamed team that plays in blue have to play all games away from home or can they play home games at another ground within their area?

Not sure is that the penalty across the board for not naming a player/manager  involved in a off the ball incident?

will be interesting to see what goes on around the county, been quite a few incidents recently :-\ will a few other clubs be hit with disciplinary sanctions!!!!

EC Unique

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on June 21, 2009, 09:52:27 PM
Quote from: time ticking away on June 21, 2009, 10:00:41 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on June 20, 2009, 07:35:23 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on June 20, 2009, 07:18:51 PM
Drumquin 1-13 EC3 1-8

Now if that's FT, I'd suggest that's a bigger scalp than Aghaloo losing!!

now dont be silly. if drumquin had lost then that would have been a surprise 8)
Errigal thirds were going in to the match on a back of three impressive league wins over Drumragh, Fintona and Owen Roes, Drumquin won their last league game against Glenelly but were soundly beaten in the previous two by Aghaloo and Fintona. In the league game between the two sides last month it ended up a draw, so the manner of Drumquin's victory, rather than just the win itself, will have raised a few eyebrows, though I'd still say Brocagh taking Aghaloo was a bigger scalp.

Now, considering the position Errigal thirds are in Division 3 right now, are they eligible to be promoted to Division 2? Their current league form means its unlikely that they can win the league, but they could end up in the top five or six for a promotion play-off spot, there's nothing stated in the county bye-laws that forbid Errigal thirds from being promoted but I've heard conflicting reports as to wherever they can. All I do know is that they cannot enter the Ulster JFC should they win The Tyrone Junior Championship.

That is the only restriction on them.

KT

Excuse my ignorance but will Tyrone not have a representative in the Ulster JFC then?  Or can the runners up go forward?

Hotrocks

Why would the winners not go forward?
Only Errigal could not go forward.  And as they have been beat there should be no problem. 
Was it the junior All Ireland final that Rock got to?

KT

Sorry didn't word that too clearly, meant that in the event that errigal thirds won a county final (not this year obviously) there would be no Tyrone representative in the Ulster Championship?

Archie Mitchell

Quote from: KT on June 22, 2009, 07:35:39 PM
Sorry didn't word that too clearly, meant that in the event that errigal thirds won a county final (not this year obviously) there would be no Tyrone representative in the Ulster Championship?

The runners up would represent Tyrone.

KIDDO 4

Loughmacrory1.7 Carrickmore 1.8 in the reserve championship round 1 tonight in Loughmacrory.

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: KIDDO 4 on June 22, 2009, 10:34:00 PM
Loughmacrory1.7 Carrickmore 1.8 in the reserve championship round 1 tonight in Loughmacrory.
Tight one there :o
Midnight caller/Wee Roddy/Kiddo any reports for me?

longball

Anyone get the TT 2day? who done all the scoring in the Junior Championship at the weekend?
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0