longball

Marty Hughes formally ofa Killishil kicked a point for London vs Galway
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

tyronefan

He was over seas for a while.

A good club player but struggled with the county team

Rois

Last few tee times available for the Club Tyrone golf day on Friday - Joe Kernan, Mickey Harte etc coming.

Weather's supposed to be beautiful.

Give me a shout if you are interested.

supersarsfields

Drumragh play EC III's tonight at Clanabogan at 8pm. Reserves Fri 8PM

Norf Tyrone

Drumragh Sarsfield's 2-6 v Errigal Ciaran 2-16

We won our second in a row  :o!! Not sure of the score.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 28, 2009, 09:35:51 PM

On quite a roll there Norf  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

tyroneboi

Junior League Cup:
Aghaloo O'Neill's 1-10    Brackaville Owen Roes  0-19

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 28, 2009, 10:22:43 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 28, 2009, 09:35:51 PM

On quite a roll there Norf  ;)

Double decker bus ordered, buntings up.  :P

supersarsfields

We were given a right lesson down at our home pitch last nite. Easily the best team preformance I've seen against us all season by EC III's. But we'll be very dissappointed with our display when we were hoping to bounce back after the championship exit.

Rocky Mc Guigan

Seems Drumragh dont have enough to be competitive at this level- Gavin Quinn must have a sore back carrying them in the early part of  this season- now he is injured- Taggart cant do it all on his own.

supersarsfields

To be fair there's alot of teams in Div 3 that would rely alot on two or three players to make the difference. And bar last night I can't think of any team that turned us over easily so I don't think we're too far away. I'd still like to think we could get back on track and push for a play of spot. This division is competitive enough that all teams will slip up at some stage.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: supersarsfields on May 29, 2009, 01:00:41 PM
To be fair there's alot of teams in Div 3 that would rely alot on two or three players to make the difference. And bar last night I can't think of any team that turned us over easily so I don't think we're too far away. I'd still like to think we could get back on track and push for a play of spot. This division is competitive enough that all teams will slip up at some stage.

I'd agree with that. We've played Aghaloo and Fintona who are the top two at present. Both games we could've taken something from with a bit of luck. Look at Aghaloo (8 wins from 8), and their results. A one point win over the Derg, two over ourselves and numerous narrow wins. They could easilly have dropped 5 or 6 points, instead they are on the max.

What's the craic with EC III? They started the season very poorly, but since have rattled off a few big wins.

longball

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 29, 2009, 04:03:15 PM
Quote from: supersarsfields on May 29, 2009, 01:00:41 PM

I'd agree with that. We've played Aghaloo and Fintona who are the top two at present. Both games we could've taken something from with a bit of luck. Look at Aghaloo (8 wins from 8), and their results. A one point win over the Derg, two over ourselves and numerous narrow wins. They could easilly have dropped 5 or 6 points, instead they are on the max.

What's the craic with EC III? They started the season very poorly, but since have rattled off a few big wins.

Boys back home from college now and soccer over
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

Norf Tyrone

Is this the biggest  :o result of the season to date?

O'Neill Sportswear Tyrone ACL Div 3
Castlederg St. Eugene's 3-9 v Dungannon Thomas Clarkes 2-5

orangeman

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on May 29, 2009, 11:04:06 PM
Is this the biggest  :o result of the season to date?

O'Neill Sportswear Tyrone ACL Div 3
Castlederg St. Eugene's 3-9 v Dungannon Thomas Clarkes 2-5

Jesus !!!!!