Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KIDDO

Greencastle will play the winners  of the preliam  tie   between Urney and Drumquin.

ziggysego

Quote from: KIDDO on February 19, 2007, 10:17:44 PM
Greencastle will play the winners  of the preliam  tie   between Urney and Drumquin.

Good man Kiddo. Where'd you hear this?
Testing Accessibility

never kickt a ball

Quote from: ziggysego on February 19, 2007, 10:18:56 PM
Quote from: KIDDO on February 19, 2007, 10:17:44 PM

Good man Kiddo. Where'd you hear this?

Paddy Hunter Q101 live from Kellys about 5 mins ago Ziggy. Anyway you have bigger fish to fry at the moment. Good luck!

KIDDO

Tyrone intermediate championship draw, Pre liam   1= Brockagh v Aghaloo,
2= Fintona v Mootown , 3= Urney vDrumquin , 4 Eskra v  Eglish ,
quarterfinals    Strabane v Killyman , Augher v winners of 4,   winners of 3 v Greencastle  , winners 1 vwinners tie2 .

KIDDO

I was at the draw  , in the minor championship Greencastle are at home to        Cappagh in round 1.
  Junior draw   1= Rock v Drumragh  2 Beragh v Castlederg  3=Tattyreagh v Clogher , 4 Newtownstewert  v Derrytresk , 5   E-Ciarian 3rd S  VDregish
  quarterfinals Owenroes v  Beraghor Castlederg;
  Brackaville v Glenelly
  Nts v Tattyreaghor Clogher
  E ciarian or Dregish ,v Rock , or Drumragh.

Norf Tyrone

Quotequarterfinals Owenroes v  Beraghor Castlederg;
  Brackaville v Glenelly
  Nts v Tattyreaghor Clogher
  E ciarian or Dregish ,v Rock , or Drumragh.

O'Neill will not be happy....no sign of the men from the hill?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

KIDDO

Tyrone senior championship  pre liam draw    1= Trillick v Dromore,
2= Killyclogher v Derrylaughun , 3 Moy v Aygharan , 4 Carrickmore  v Clonoe , 5 , Coalisland v Omagh ,  6= Cookstown v Pomeroy, 7 =  E-Ciarian v Clann na gael , 8= Ardboe v Stewertstown
  First round  proper , Kildress v Moy/Aygharan ,
  Trillick/Dromore/ v Galbally
  Ardboe/Stewertstown v Cookstown /Pomeroy
Kileeshillv E/Ciarian / Clann na gael
Loughmacrory v Coalisland/Omagh
Edendork v Gortin
Donaghmorev Carrickmore/clonoe
Killyclogher/Derrylaughun v Dungannon

loughshore lad

Tricky tie for Ardboe against the near neighbours Stewartstown. Local derbies are potential banana skins, am I right in thinking Stewartstown would be undefeated in Tyrone championship football for three seasons?

realredhandfan

Tough draw for the locals playing the winners of Clonoe and Carmen. Clonoe under Mad morrison could spring a surprise.   Trillick V Dromore - Tradition is a great leveller.  Towns with potential in battle, one of them will perish very early.  Fianna will fancy it.  Ardboe V Stewartstown cant see anything but a Arboe run to the quarter finals.  however Stewartstown will rattle them.  Handiest Draws of the evening is for the Moy who should progress through prel round  and round 1 without must bother. A tough return to senior football for the Clarkes - a very tough draw for them.. Cookstown V Pomeroy is an interesting sideshow to the premilinary round.. I Cant recall any hiistory between these 2 neaighbours.  Errigal gets another handy draw though any team with Dooher and o Neill in it could perform well..    

clarshack

ardboe is a really rough draw for us!
we've played 22 championship games since 11th June 2004 winning 17, drawing 2 and losing 3. the games we've lost have been against Finuge (Kerry) in the all ireland junior final 2005. aghaloo in the tyrone intermediate final 2005 and of course ballymacnab!
the only 2 teams that we've faced in those 22 games that would have anything near the quality of ardboe would have been finuge (beaten by 1-14 to 0-6) and carrickmacross (won by 2-9 to 2-8)
theres talk that wayne conlon (our best player in my opinion) is coming out of retirement at the grand age of 21!
we really need him back now!

chuck hughes

Tough draw for our parish neighbours (the harps) but your record in championship football has been impresive over the last 3 years. Ardboe on the other hand probably have big ambitions this year with Roger Keenan over them and Brian Mc Guigian back in action.
Coalisland and Omagh could be the tie of the round, both very capable teams who are very young and could go far in the competition. Fianna just pipped at semi final last year and Omagh unlucky not to win it the year before.

tyroneboi

Now the draws are made who do use all fancy for the championship?

My tips are
Senior - Errigal Ciaran
Intermediate - Moortown
Junior - Brackaville

goal and a point

any word on the tyrone panel being cut yet?

Fuzzman

I know there are quite a few Tyrone fans on this board living in Belfast but I wanted to get an idea how many are living in Dublin.

I was thinking of arranging something like a Dublin based Tyrone fans club where people could regularly meet up before matches, for social nights out and for watching games live on Setanta or TG4 etc.

How many people would be interested in such a thing. If you are please send me a message and state yer name, where you're from, where you live in Dublin and any suggestions you may have such as where to meet up. It doesn't need to be near Croker although we could rotate it round on non match days.

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=1761.0

Of course if you're down in Dublin just for the day of course you can come along and meet up before hand. We could just use this thread as a meeting arrangment point and take it from there.

I believe Cork v Tyrone is on Setanta this Sat night.

Also Some of you may be interested in this new web site. It is set up by an ex Tyrone man llviing in Dublin.

http://www.sidelineview.ie/

realredhandfan

I remember going to a function of the Tyrone mens association in Dublin, at Rocwells hotel a few years back.(10) Mickey Harte was at it and it was a mighty nights crack,  I fell in with a Cameron Diaz lookalike but she stormed off  because I spent too much time talking to Mickey about the state of Tyrone football.   :'(