Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zapatista

Quote from: tieroan on May 23, 2008, 02:16:10 PM
Roddy or any of the Carmen posters, what are you lot like for the big one tonight? Missing anyone? From what I gather the Fianna are near enough at full strength. Confidence is high after a good win in Ardboe but Carmen are always confident (if that is the correct word ;))
I fancy one of the Earlys to put one past big Plunkett tonight. Coalisland were the last team to beat Carmen in a regualtion league match 14 months ago!

What qualifys as regulation league game? Does the league final not?

Carmenaris

You would think so Zaptista wouldnt you. What a shower of muppets. You dont mind teams saying the beats you in a league final or the like but what the feck is a rgulation league game? Sure Carmen hammered youse in the league semi last year!
Best off luck tonight. You will need it with the attitude.
P.S If Carrickmore are not confident then what is the word.
PPS Carmen will have 15 on the field tonight and i dont know if there is anyone injured or not.

ziggysego

Quote from: Zapatista on May 23, 2008, 08:38:16 AM
Quote from: ONeill on May 23, 2008, 01:10:43 AM
Aye, but an anagram of Dromore is Red Room. You should've received a red for your win-at-all-costs attitude from underage management teams in recent years as there's no room for a club like yourselves in a successful county. It's no coincidence that Dromore's rise to prominence coincides with Tyrone's most barren and depressing period since 2002.

Absolutely. Greencastle and the Rock have a lot to answer for too ::)

Oi!!

Don't forget Pomeroy and Stewartstown ;)
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Quote from: ziggysego on May 23, 2008, 03:19:33 PM
Quote from: Zapatista on May 23, 2008, 08:38:16 AM
Quote from: ONeill on May 23, 2008, 01:10:43 AM
Aye, but an anagram of Dromore is Red Room. You should've received a red for your win-at-all-costs attitude from underage management teams in recent years as there's no room for a club like yourselves in a successful county. It's no coincidence that Dromore's rise to prominence coincides with Tyrone's most barren and depressing period since 2002.

Absolutely. Greencastle and the Rock have a lot to answer for too ::)

Oi!!

Don't forget Pomeroy and Stewartstown ;)

Is there no end to the destruction!!!!!

ziggysego

Greencastle 0-11 Clann na nGael 1-15
Testing Accessibility

Tyrone Dreamer

How'd Dooher play? Did O'Neill play any part?

Gabriel_Hurl

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: ziggysego on May 23, 2008, 09:23:42 PM
Greencastle 0-11 Clann na nGael 1-15

Sorry to hear that Ziggy, but I had tipped the Clann with the Fuzzman earlier :)

Thought our neighbours would be just that wee bit too strong ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

ziggysego

Both played a full game. Dooher was quiet tonight, but he did have moments of pure Dooher magic.
Testing Accessibility

clarshack

stewartstown led by 7 at half time tonight with gareth devlin outstanding in the 1st half. the harps downfall in the 2nd half was trying to defend the lead too soon which you cant do against a side like the moy. the 2 cavanaghs were unstoppable once the harps give them the initiative. the moy only led for the first time in the game in the last minute. unfortunately for tyrone sean cavanagh limped off with a few minutes left and it didnt look good.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: clarshack on May 23, 2008, 10:52:31 PM
stewartstown led by 7 at half time tonight with gareth devlin outstanding in the 1st half. the harps downfall in the 2nd half was trying to defend the lead too soon which you cant do against a side like the moy. the 2 cavanaghs were unstoppable once the harps give them the initiative. the moy only led for the first time in the game in the last minute. unfortunately for tyrone sean cavanagh limped off with a few minutes left and it didnt look good.

Fair point clarshack, not a team to take the foot off with,, and great recovery by the Moy. Bad news about big Seán, we'll just wait and see there.
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

orangeman

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 23, 2008, 10:44:11 PM
Ardboe win by 1pt

Scraped home only just.

Big result for Aygharan in Donagmore -

Mean defence for Carrickmore yet again restricting some of the best forwards in the county to only 5 scores

Errigal semed to beat Killyclogher handy enough.

ziggysego

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on May 23, 2008, 10:44:32 PM
Sorry to hear that Ziggy, but I had tipped the Clann with the Fuzzman earlier :)

Thought our neighbours would be just that wee bit too strong ;)

No worries Fear, I said the same thing to the Fuzzman too during the week. Despite the scoreline, it was a very close game. Clann got away from us in the final 15mins, after their goal. It was good, clean, free game of football.
Testing Accessibility

Zapatista

Ardboe in another 1 point game. They must like the excitment at the end.

Coalisland didn't score in the second half ??? Was there any changes at half time that might explain this?

Trillick seem to be flying.

I hope alls well with Cavanagh.

Half way there and there is very little between the top two. Could Dromore or Carrickmore win a Grand Slam this year?

http://www.tyronegaa.ie/club/football/news/story.jsp?newsid=586

Fuzzman

Was it rough before the goal ziggy?

Do you know who got the goal?

I see Glenelly are right up yer asses Fear.
When dee yee play them & the Roes next eh?

How did the other county men do then?

Joey, Tommy & Brian?
Is Sean out then for Down game?
What is it this time?