Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Knock Yer Mucker In

Been lurking for a while, so finally decided to give it a go. Anyword on the league fixtures.

tyrone86

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on January 28, 2008, 02:53:17 PM
Been lurking for a while, so finally decided to give it a go. Anyword on the league fixtures.

I'd assume they'll be out on Feb 21 - the night of the championship draws in Kelly's. There's a county board meeting tomorrow night but I don't think they'll be giving out any fixtures then since the 2008 CCC have to be ratified at the same meeting. By all accounts there are a few changes on the CCC this year which my friend Orangeman will be happy to hear   :P

orangeman

By all accounts there are a few changes on the CCC this year which my friend Orangeman will be happy to hear   

I'll await with interest Tyrone86    ;) ;) ;) :D

ziggysego

UTV showed some of the Rock game tonight on the news. That was some free kick that the Rock got in the dying moments of full time.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

The Conways have done some job all year with Derry and the Rock - fair dues to them.

ziggysego

I heard a few rumours going about the last day or two that Ricey is about to quit the Tyrone team. Has anyone heard this? KIDDO, you'd be the man to know.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

What's wrong with Ricey ?? Out in sympathy with SON ??

ziggysego

Haven't heard what his reasonings might be, just that he's going to be quitting.

Now it's a 3rd hand story, so I can't validate how true it might be. That's why I was hoping KIDDO might be online.
Testing Accessibility

orangeman

I can't see it being true - Ricey is on the panel - more rumours !!!!!  :o :o :o :o

longball

any body read hughes veiws 2day in the times? he has the same story i told u months ago!
Spotted any unladylike behaviour report within:
http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=13209.0

new devil

orangeman

red knight

that story has been goin about since b4 christmas. the story i heard was that he was takin a year out to go to austaraila but thats a 3rd hand story as well but i see him in the panel so must have been talked out of it

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

red knight

Quote from: ziggysego on January 29, 2008, 08:33:22 PM
Who red knight? Ricey?
yea ricey. i heard it shortly after they beat carmen in the league final