Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

new devil

Ziggy just home from the states last week and got the book....your article was very good...going 2 take a few back with me
thats if i get back :-[  :-[ :'(

KIDDO

SeanDonnelly, Trillick ,re elected by 1 vote, as Drumquin   manager for 2008.

orangeman

One vote ?? Hardly a ringing endorsement is it ??? I'd have asked for a recount !

tieroan

Very sad news for the Carrickmore club today with the news that Jimmy McCallan, father of ex county star, Seamus, died after a short battle against illness. He was a very popular man in the club and very much a family man by all accounts. He will be sorely missed by all. Rest in peace.

TyronePhilly

Condolences from the Tir Eoghain club here in Philadelphia. Jimmy was chatting to a couple of our members/club officers at the Carrickmore Gala back in November, I believe. Jimmy McCallan played for Tir Eoghain of Philadelphia back in the mid-70s. I would have been too young to remember him, but I remember hearing stories of him commanding the defense from the fullback line.
May he rest in peace.....our club and its members keep his family and friends in our prayers.

An Cumann Luthchleas Gael Tir Eoghain Philadelphia

http://tyronephiladelphia.bebo.com
http://tyrone.philadelphia.gaa.ie

ONeill

Any word on why Morrison left the O'Rahilly's?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

orangeman

He fair goes round the clubs Morrison - expenses ??

Norf Tyrone

Anyone got a list of Tyrone's live NFL games?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

nrico2006

Norf, thats a while time to be online!
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: nrico2006 on January 18, 2008, 11:04:38 AM
Norf, thats a while time to be online!

The joy of night shifts nrico, ye nosey w***e.  ;D
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

clarshack

new stewartstown manager is Joe Canavan (wee peter's brother).

orangeman

Was he with Ballinderry the past few years ?

That should be an excellent appointment.

clarshack

yes he was with ballinderry. was talking to a few round those parts and they spoke very highly of him.

orangeman

I definitely think you've got yourself a very good appointment there Clarshack - hope it goes well for you.

KIDDO

Fintona John Kelly and BrianQuinn.