Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redhandfan

Quote from: tyrone exile on November 18, 2007, 10:12:50 PM
well the ref told the kildress manager after the game that it had been abandoned and it wouldnt be replayed.
a disgrace that supporters can jump a wire and fight with players and no action be taken, is the ref not there to look after the welfare of players?

What would you like the referee to have done in this situation....apart from standing his ground and hammering the shite out of every one of the supporters who jumped the wire?

Puckoon

Quote from: hardstation on November 18, 2007, 08:08:32 PM
QuoteO'Neill's Sportswear Tyrone ACL Division 1A Reserve
Errigal Ciarán W/O Coalisland DNF
Omagh DNF Ardboe W/O
Dromore W/O Killeeshil DNF
An Charraig Mhór W/O Cookstown DNF
Fcuk sake.
QuoteGalbally 0-5 Clonoe 6-15
Holy bejaysis.

The breed them big up there hardstation. You should see some of the women.

Commiserations to dromore today.

KIDDO

E-Ciaran achieved the double in 2002, along with the Ulster club.

new devil

Quote from: Redhandfan on November 18, 2007, 11:40:35 PM
Quote from: tyrone exile on November 18, 2007, 10:12:50 PM
well the ref told the kildress manager after the game that it had been abandoned and it wouldnt be replayed.
a disgrace that supporters can jump a wire and fight with players and no action be taken, is the ref not there to look after the welfare of players?

What would you like the referee to have done in this situation....apart from standing his ground and hammering the shite out of every one of the supporters who jumped the wire?

Put it into his report

loughshore lad

FAO SNAPPIERIED - were you at the under 21 game on Friday night? The majority of your players were not too interested in playing football? Pity that as if they were you might have learned a bit more from the game.

Zapatista

Hardluck Dromore. I really think the best team lost. Ah, well goodluck to Cross in the final.

Anyone know where and when the league semi-final is on?

snappiered

Yeah was at it alright. Some nasty incidents alright which I would definately not condone. We may have been bad but it always take two to tangle.

loughshore lad

Quote from: snappiered on November 19, 2007, 11:05:53 AM
Yeah was at it alright. Some nasty incidents alright which I would definately not condone. We may have been bad but it always take two to tangle.

Absolutely - I am not suggesting our players are angels but a couple of your players were extremely aggressive. It is no coincidence in my opinion considering who your manager is and the Ardboe players who were targeted.

DownFanatic

What's the craic with all these teams not fielding in the Tyrone Leagues this past while? This is a rarity in Down football. I think it only happened twice in the Senior Leagues this year.

ziggysego

Quote from: DownFanatic on November 19, 2007, 11:48:13 AM
What's the craic with all these teams not fielding in the Tyrone Leagues this past while? This is a rarity in Down football. I think it only happened twice in the Senior Leagues this year.

Nothing left to play for. Personally I'm against it, but there's not alot that can be done about it unfortunately.
Testing Accessibility

snappiered

Quote from: loughshore lad on November 19, 2007, 11:25:12 AM

Absolutely - I am not suggesting our players are angels but a couple of your players were extremely aggressive. It is no coincidence in my opinion considering who your manager is and the Ardboe players who were targeted.

Was just a bad advertisement for Gaelic Football. What they story with Kyle Coney heard he has been approached by the Aussies. He would be a tremoundous loss to you club as well as to Tyrone. Hope he stays with us.

goal and a point

any word on the ladies league semi finals yesterday

loughshore lad

Quote from: snappiered on November 19, 2007, 12:19:32 PM
Quote from: loughshore lad on November 19, 2007, 11:25:12 AM

Was just a bad advertisement for Gaelic Football. What they story with Kyle Coney heard he has been approached by the Aussies. He would be a tremoundous loss to you club as well as to Tyrone. Hope he stays with us.

Am not exactly sure what the story is with Kyle, have heard the rumours too but not sure if there is any substance to them. Maybe orangeman may know more?

By the way is Paddy McGuigan staying with Loughmacrory?

orangeman

Can't see Kyle going to Oz -

Not sure if Paddy Mc Guigan is staying with Loughmcrory or not - There was a rumour he was interested in the Ardboe job again but after Friday night , I wouldn't think so.

snappiered

Would he be interested in Ardboe or would Ardboe be interested in him? Were you at it orangeman?