Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6958532 times)

square_ball

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #42705 on: January 21, 2020, 08:16:02 AM »
Canít wait to see the Rock relegated from D2 as usual this year. Hateful shower of bastards and them shite

Is that you WT4E??

Ty4Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #42706 on: January 21, 2020, 09:04:41 AM »
If proposals go through tonight no one will be relegated. The change to 4 divisions means no team will be relegated this year.

Incorrect, 2 would be relegated from Div 2 and 6 would be promoted from div 3 or they may opt to go with 1 relegated and 5 promoted but there will def be relegation.

Sorry but itís you thatís  incorrect. Was stated numerous times at the meeting that there would be no relegation this year. Division 2 will be made up of bottom 8 teams in Division 2, JFC championship winners and top 3 in Junior. Division 3 will be made up of bottom 12 in Division 3 this year.
There may be a counter proposal tonight regarding this from a club but that is the proposal from CCC

Gaagaagaa20

• View Profile
« Reply #42707 on: January 21, 2020, 09:20:03 AM »
If proposals go through tonight no one will be relegated. The change to 4 divisions means no team will be relegated this year.

Incorrect, 2 would be relegated from Div 2 and 6 would be promoted from div 3 or they may opt to go with 1 relegated and 5 promoted but there will def be relegation.

Sorry but itís you thatís  incorrect. Was stated numerous times at the meeting that there would be no relegation this year. Division 2 will be made up of bottom 8 teams in Division 2, JFC championship winners and top 3 in Junior. Division 3 will be made up of bottom 12 in Division 3 this year.
There may be a counter proposal tonight regarding this from a club but that is the proposal from CCC
The teams currently in Division 1 who end up in the new Division 1B will definitely view that as a relegation

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #42708 on: January 21, 2020, 09:24:21 AM »
Canít wait to see the Rock relegated from D2 as usual this year. Hateful shower of bastards and them shite

Love this time of year on here from the new accounts  ;D

Ty4Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #42709 on: January 21, 2020, 09:24:51 AM »

The teams currently in Division 1 who end up in the new Division 1B will definitely view that as a relegation

Possibly so, although it will only be the bottom 4 in the league that will go to Division 1B.. 15 of next years Division 1 will still play senior championship in 2021.

Redhand Santa

• View Profile
« Reply #42710 on: January 21, 2020, 09:34:19 AM »

Possibly so, although it will only be the bottom 4 in the league that will go to Division 1B.. 15 of next years Division 1 will still play senior championship in 2021.

From reading the presentation am I right in saying that the 2021 senior championship will basically be made up of 15 division 1 clubs from this year plus the intermediate championship winners? So only the bottom team in division 1 (unless they win the championship) will miss out on the 2021 senior championship?

Seems a bit unfair that the division 2 league winners don't get into senior championship for 2021.

Ty4Sam

• View Profile
« Reply #42711 on: January 21, 2020, 09:48:45 AM »

From reading the presentation am I right in saying that the 2021 senior championship will basically be made up of 15 division 1 clubs from this year plus the intermediate championship winners? So only the bottom team in division 1 (unless they win the championship) will miss out on the 2021 senior championship?

Seems a bit unfair that the division 2 league winners don't get into senior championship for 2021.

Thats correct Redhand Santa. Again, clubs are free to make proposals so that may change tonight.

WT4E

• View Profile
« Reply #42712 on: January 21, 2020, 09:50:00 AM »

Is that you WT4E??

Damn it caught... LOL

No I only wish the best for my good neighbours this year. I will focus all my spite on those townie fcukers!!!! great to be playing them this year again but just cant believe its in Div 3 - but thems the breaks!

Balinderry in Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #42713 on: January 21, 2020, 01:18:46 PM »
I agree, Ciaran gourley will play til heís 50

Is that you WT4E??

Damn it caught... LOL

No I only wish the best for my good neighbours this year. I will focus all my spite on those townie fcukers!!!! great to be playing them this year again but just cant believe its in Div 3 - but thems the breaks!

Balinderry in Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #42714 on: January 21, 2020, 01:24:45 PM »
In all honesty, what is the chances of Stevie Ferguson and Mchugh taking moortown to senior football. In tattyreagh he had James Darcy, Eoghan Murray and the Harkins, in moortown he has a pile of overrated youth players

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #42715 on: January 21, 2020, 02:57:48 PM »

Is that you WT4E??

Damn it caught... LOL

Soon to be division 4

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #42716 on: January 21, 2020, 04:28:26 PM »
In all honesty, what is the chances of Stevie Ferguson and Mchugh taking moortown to senior football. In tattyreagh he had James Darcy, Eoghan Murray and the Harkins, in moortown he has a pile of overrated youth players

Is it not true a "pile of overrated youth players" are no longer involved in football around Moortown??

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #42717 on: January 21, 2020, 07:47:14 PM »
With the McLernons fit and Mark Devlin off the U17s last year Moortown could well push promotion very close this year. These players added alongside Peter Devlin and the likes they have a very good team.
Other than Edendork no other teams in Intermediate would worry them.

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
« Reply #42718 on: January 21, 2020, 07:48:02 PM »

Is it not true a "pile of overrated youth players" are no longer involved in football around Moortown??
Butch Kelly still plays for Moortown, not sure of anyone who no longer play with Moortown.

Balinderry in Tyrone

• View Profile
« Reply #42719 on: January 21, 2020, 09:42:07 PM »
With the McLernons fit and Mark Devlin off the U17s last year Moortown could well push promotion very close this year. These players added alongside Peter Devlin and the likes they have a very good team.
Other than Edendork no other teams in Intermediate would worry them.
Forgot about the young u20 Tarlach Quinn, was up watching the htc macrory game on Saturday, bagged a massive goal for them and never stopped running. One for the future of Tyrone as well