Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6562044 times)

The_Slug

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #41550 on: October 08, 2019, 10:39:53 AM »
Are Errigal or Trillick good enough to give ulster a rattle this year? Who's more likely to perform in ulster?

I would say Trillick would give Ulster a serious go, done well enough in it in 2015, with a much weaker team than they have now.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #41551 on: October 08, 2019, 10:45:42 AM »
Errigal having not won it in awhile would probably be on the beer..

Trillick might be more professional having done it recently and fallen into that trap (apparently).

Pearse Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #41552 on: October 08, 2019, 11:06:12 AM »
Errigal having not won it in awhile would probably be on the beer..

Trillick might be more professional having done it recently and fallen into that trap (apparently).
Tiffy's will be closed by Tuesday

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #41553 on: October 08, 2019, 03:02:04 PM »
Are Errigal or Trillick good enough to give ulster a rattle this year? Who's more likely to perform in ulster?

No bluesy. Both aren't near it, i have no idea how two teams, as bad as these two have found themselves in a county final, beyond me. Could be embarrassing to watch one of them in Ulster.

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #41554 on: October 08, 2019, 03:51:06 PM »
Absolutely, I think Errigal or Trillick are more than capable to give Ulster a good rattle. Iíve seen a few of the big guns, obvious shock with new champions in Derry itís unlikely their champions will get grounded in time to beat Down Champions.

Cross look strong in Armagh.

Iíd expect either Errigal or Trillick to beat the Fermanagh/Antrim champions then youíre only 2 games from the title.
Living the dream!!!

Pearse Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #41555 on: October 08, 2019, 03:52:57 PM »

No bluesy. Both aren't near it, i have no idea how two teams, as bad as these two have found themselves in a county final, beyond me. Could be embarrassing to watch one of them in Ulster.
Think Coalisland would've showed well in ulster this year after Ladecima season last year. 

The_Slug

• View Profile
« Reply #41556 on: October 08, 2019, 03:55:30 PM »

you are either, still sour your own club weren't good enough to make the final or are just fishing for some sort of reaction  :o

Pearse Blue

• View Profile
« Reply #41557 on: October 08, 2019, 03:56:06 PM »
Absolutely, I think Errigal or Trillick are more than capable to give Ulster a good rattle. Iíve seen a few of the big guns, obvious shock with new champions in Derry itís unlikely their champions will get grounded in time to beat Down Champions.

Iíd expect either Errigal or Trillick to beat the Fermanagh/Antrim champions then youíre only 2 games from the title.
Bit early to be looking at Derry, Down and Armagh I have seen both Errigal and Cargin performing this year and Cargin impressed more, also Lamh Dearg look like there is no quit in them. Havent a clue about Derrygonnelly though

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #41558 on: October 08, 2019, 04:08:03 PM »

Bit early to be looking at Derry, Down and Armagh I have seen both Errigal and Cargin performing this year and Cargin impressed more, also Lamh Dearg look like there is no quit in them. Havent a clue about Derrygonnelly though

They have won five in a row, no matter what county it is, that means they have something in them to take seriously and not dismiss. They have beaten Armagh Harps and lost to Scotstown and Cavan Gaels in the Ulster Series. Bit of mixed bag.

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #41559 on: October 08, 2019, 06:05:31 PM »

Says alot for your own club

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #41560 on: October 08, 2019, 06:06:42 PM »

Think Coalisland would've showed well in ulster this year after Ladecima season last year.

Pearse blue no chance they wouldn't have the discipline to progress in ulster. You can get away with their nonsense in Tyrone but not in ulster

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #41561 on: October 08, 2019, 06:18:04 PM »
I think both Errigal and Trillick in particular certainly have enough scoring power to trouble any team in Ulster but I think they might be lacking a little at the back.

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #41562 on: October 09, 2019, 09:12:55 AM »

Pearse blue no chance they wouldn't have the discipline to progress in ulster. You can get away with their nonsense in Tyrone but not in ulster

Coalisland only team that would have given ulster a rattle. Errigal/trillick might win one or two games in ulster but wont get near the final - unless more brown envelopes are dished out.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #41563 on: October 09, 2019, 09:17:19 AM »

Coalisland only team that would have given ulster a rattle. Errigal/trillick might win one or two games in ulster but wont get near the final - unless more brown envelopes are dished out.

Behave yourself lad. Your talking shite now and becoming a nuisance. Nobody likes trolls.

angermanagement

• View Profile
« Reply #41564 on: October 09, 2019, 09:31:12 AM »

Behave yourself lad. Your talking shite now and becoming a nuisance. Nobody likes trolls.

If they win two games they'll be in the final,