Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6697923 times)

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #41415 on: September 30, 2019, 04:29:53 PM »
Intermediate final at the weekend what way will it go? i will tip pomeroy by 3
I think Galbally will end the 61 years of hurt. The tight game in the semi final will stand to them and do them the world of good. Galbally by 2/3. Dan Kerr and Conor Quinn to get a Tyrone call up for the McKenna cup.

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #41416 on: September 30, 2019, 07:39:47 PM »
Hopefully Aidy McRory can be fit for the final
Errigal people probably secretly hoping he isn't as they have better than him on the bench, but he will never be dropped if fit.

That's pure lies. He has been excellent all year.
Useless, worst defender on the county team by a longshot. Take your Errigal glasses off every once in a while

Clueless by the mountain goat

WT4E

• View Profile
« Reply #41417 on: September 30, 2019, 10:17:55 PM »

I wonder what the back up to the Healy Swamp is? Alot of rain today and suppose to be a storm coming in towards end of the week. Venue in doubt id say!

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #41418 on: September 30, 2019, 10:19:37 PM »

I wonder what the back up to the Healy Swamp is? Alot of rain today and suppose to be a storm coming in towards end of the week. Venue in doubt id say!

Probably o neill park in dungannon. But it could be in bother too the cattle couldnt get on it last night

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #41419 on: September 30, 2019, 10:27:10 PM »

It would struggle with 1 final, never mind 2 if we get the weather being forecast.

Fionntamhnach

• "If I won the award for laziness, I'd send somebody to pick it up for me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #41420 on: October 01, 2019, 02:20:04 AM »

If they are bothered with a Plan B* then I'd have on standby Coalisland for Kildress/Rock and Carrickmore for Galbally/Pomeroy.

* No, not the morning-after pill!
Fighting against ignorance on the internet since 1999. It's just taking longer than I hoped.

WT4E

• View Profile
« Reply #41421 on: October 01, 2019, 08:47:29 AM »
Will Tyrone TV still have games... No alot of ex pat's looking forward to tuning in.

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
« Reply #41422 on: October 01, 2019, 09:09:43 AM »
Any reason why there is no schedule of league games for the remaining fixture?
We shouldn't still be waiting week to week for notification at this stage of the year
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

ANON2018

• View Profile
« Reply #41423 on: October 01, 2019, 10:01:13 AM »
Aghaloo have decided not field reserves or seniors for the rest of the year. Poor form for a club going round trying to sell tickets.

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #41424 on: October 01, 2019, 10:07:29 AM »
Errigal were trying to sign a few of there players i heard. Cant beat them buy them

clarshack

• View Profile
« Reply #41425 on: October 01, 2019, 10:10:12 AM »
Aghaloo have decided not field reserves or seniors for the rest of the year. Poor form for a club going round trying to sell tickets.

They are already promoted and have only have 1 senior game left to fulfil. Looking at the table that game could be weeks away. Would hardly blame them tbf.

GlenMan

• View Profile
« Reply #41426 on: October 01, 2019, 10:41:53 AM »
Hearing that Frank's appeal was unsuccessful last night.

TabClear

• View Profile
« Reply #41427 on: October 01, 2019, 11:22:15 AM »

They are already promoted and have only have 1 senior game left to fulfil. Looking at the table that game could be weeks away. Would hardly blame them tbf.
I know they got the points on the board early and secured promotion. On the other hand, there are plenty of clubs across the county with nothing to play for. Indeed many show up knowing they are going to get hammered but at least they fulfill the fixtures If they all just went feck it the leagues would be some mess.

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #41428 on: October 01, 2019, 11:31:22 AM »
The league's are a mess anyway. No games for 8 weeks in high summer, then meaningless league games now in October.

TabClear

• View Profile
« Reply #41429 on: October 01, 2019, 12:15:39 PM »
The league's are a mess anyway. No games for 8 weeks in high summer, then meaningless league games now in October.

It is. There is no reason why Div 3 especially should be sitting looking at another two weeks of league games finishing in the 3rd week in October before the playoffs even commence. The team that comes out of teh playoffs will have another 3 weeks minimum after that so it will be mid November before they are finished. As you say, there were an awful lot of Saturdays in particular over the summer where teams would have been quite happy to get games played.