Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6953043 times)

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #41250 on: September 23, 2019, 05:37:20 PM »
The website not official notification and is often wrong.
We have been told numerous time before by cccc not to take the website fixtures as gospel
If they are the actual fixtures, how hard would it be to actually notify the clubs?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #41251 on: September 23, 2019, 06:08:35 PM »

We competed well with Trillick yesterday just did not have the pace in the middle sector of the field and it really cost big time...We where very unfortunate to concede first goal that took a cruel deflection... On 60mins only difference was the deflected goal....

Trillick are comfortable with possession of the ball, but they did not look as good yesterday as they did v Dromore (obviously)..They really would have to improve to beat Coalisland..

Clonoe looked a tired team towards the last 10 mins. Some of the balls his into McNulty were extremely poor quality for a man who was causing no end of trouble - all the talk of him maybe in the county thread prior, I had dismissed him also, he looked every part the full package yesterday especially in the first half.
Skeet and Dan always looked dangerous when the ball went in. The problem was getting the ball to get it in.

Getting the ball in was the problem yeah.... we put a serious shift in defending and it cost going forward and a bit of old age on top of that..... But in all honesty with 10mins to go we never looked like we would win with out hitting the net...Strange decision taking Stevie McNulty off imo.....

I thought that not giving young mc cabe more time was a strange one too. Came on in injury time what's he suppose to do then.. good footballer. Mc Nulty is a man mountain pity he had alot of injuries in recent years. Could of been the answer to alot of problems with tyrone

bigtogs

• View Profile
« Reply #41252 on: September 23, 2019, 06:26:37 PM »

We competed well with Trillick yesterday just did not have the pace in the middle sector of the field and it really cost big time...We where very unfortunate to concede first goal that took a cruel deflection... On 60mins only difference was the deflected goal....

Trillick are comfortable with possession of the ball, but they did not look as good yesterday as they did v Dromore (obviously)..They really would have to improve to beat Coalisland..

Clonoe looked a tired team towards the last 10 mins. Some of the balls his into McNulty were extremely poor quality for a man who was causing no end of trouble - all the talk of him maybe in the county thread prior, I had dismissed him also, he looked every part the full package yesterday especially in the first half.
Skeet and Dan always looked dangerous when the ball went in. The problem was getting the ball to get it in.

Getting the ball in was the problem yeah.... we put a serious shift in defending and it cost going forward and a bit of old age on top of that..... But in all honesty with 10mins to go we never looked like we would win with out hitting the net...Strange decision taking Stevie McNulty off imo.....

I thought that not giving young mc cabe more time was a strange one too. Came on in injury time what's he suppose to do then.. good footballer. Mc Nulty is a man mountain pity he had alot of injuries in recent years. Could of been the answer to alot of problems with tyrone

still only 24

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #41253 on: September 23, 2019, 06:40:31 PM »

still only 24

Well I for one hope he gets back to full fitness and gets in that squad. He stood out over the weekend as one of the top forwards

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #41254 on: September 23, 2019, 09:50:34 PM »
Straight red for Burns tonight.

Pomeroy's discipline really looks to have let them down so far.

Honda300

• View Profile
« Reply #41255 on: September 23, 2019, 10:23:04 PM »
What did burns do to get the red card... Be overturned no doubt won't want him missing a County final

WT4E

• View Profile
« Reply #41256 on: September 23, 2019, 10:30:22 PM »

As in let them down so badly they're in a county final????

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #41257 on: September 24, 2019, 07:22:26 AM »

As in let them down so badly they're in a county final????

I think they have better talent than having to scrape past Owen Roes and Loughmacrory but that's what they have had to do thanks to indiscipline from their key men.

TF15

• View Profile
« Reply #41258 on: September 24, 2019, 08:15:47 AM »
What a prize for Carrickmore and Edendork... winner gets the chance to play on a field you wouldn’t put cattle on. Imagine training all year to play your semi final on that pitch.

Mikhailov

• View Profile
« Reply #41259 on: September 24, 2019, 08:21:48 AM »
What is the fixture date and venue for the Errigal semi?

I see nothing confirmed yet on website

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #41260 on: September 24, 2019, 09:03:19 AM »
What is the fixture date and venue for the Errigal semi?

I see nothing confirmed yet on website
From the timing and location of the Trillick and Coalisland it looks like they are planning a double header. I would say it will go up if they have a winner tonight.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:06:29 AM by LeoMc »

The Bearded One

• View Profile
« Reply #41261 on: September 24, 2019, 09:03:59 AM »
It is fixed for Dungannon on Sunday.
It is what it is. Presumably.

Mikhailov

• View Profile
« Reply #41262 on: September 24, 2019, 09:31:59 AM »
Dungannon 😳 unbelievable decision

Hopefully it is the Hurling Club, great surface but obviously couldn’t hold the crowd. O’Neill park surface is never in great condition and considering the rain falling currently this will be a real leveller for the winners tonight

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #41263 on: September 24, 2019, 09:32:42 AM »
It is fixed for Dungannon on Sunday.

Hopefully the hurling pitch. O'Neills park is shambolic for football.

Tyrone95

• View Profile
« Reply #41264 on: September 24, 2019, 09:47:52 AM »
Omagh v Clonoe reserve semi final on before the senior semi final on Sunday in Dungannon by the looks of it.