Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6945100 times)

Goals_Will_Come

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #41205 on: September 22, 2019, 02:18:44 PM »
Trillick vs. Clonoe and Coalisland vs. Killyclogher have now been moved to Pomeroy - throw-in times unchanged.

Info on the evening double header in Healy Park to be confirmed shortly.
Games moved to Fintona this evening for the double header.
Now confirmed for Stewartstown. Same times of 6:45 and 8:15.
Final confirmation. The Greencastle Galbally game will be a stand alone game in Dungannon hurling field at 8:15.

WT4E

• View Profile
« Reply #41206 on: September 22, 2019, 03:43:59 PM »
Trillick vs. Clonoe and Coalisland vs. Killyclogher have now been moved to Pomeroy - throw-in times unchanged.

Info on the evening double header in Healy Park to be confirmed shortly.
Games moved to Fintona this evening for the double header.
Now confirmed for Stewartstown. Same times of 6:45 and 8:15.
Final confirmation. The Greencastle Galbally game will be a stand alone game in Dungannon hurling field at 8:15.

You talk some shite...

Angelo

• View Profile
« Reply #41207 on: September 22, 2019, 06:31:54 PM »
Good wins for Coalisland and Trillick.

Think the three teams qualified for the semis now are the three best in county at present and hard to pick a favourite between them, they all came through fairly stern tests comfortable enough. Can't really see the winner of Carrickmore/Edendork going any further than the semis.

Is Mark Hayes of Killyclogher out with a long term injury? He doesn't seem to have played any football at all this year. He looked like the main man for the county U17s last year and was looking forward to seeing how he got on with Killyclogher and the county u-20s this year. I notice Murnaghan wasn't named either.

TF15

• View Profile
« Reply #41208 on: September 22, 2019, 06:54:13 PM »
Heís been injured the majority of the season. He played the minor final yesterday and was very good but his conditioning might not be at the level needed for senior football.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #41209 on: September 22, 2019, 07:14:10 PM »
Tiernan McCann clearly injured at the end of the first half, comes out, still unable to run properly togs out in full forward and doesn't do a tap whole second half, why did they just not take him off.

PMG1

• View Profile
« Reply #41210 on: September 22, 2019, 07:15:19 PM »
Murnaghan plates the full game but was very quiet, Hayes came on with 10 to go

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #41211 on: September 22, 2019, 07:35:05 PM »
Drove through six mile cross yesterday on the way to the errigal Omagh game.
Itís a fairly big village, they obviously donít have a GAA team there so what club would claim this population?

Should be beragh but errigal claim the good ones in case they short numbers some year.

Very ironic you called someone out earlier for talking shite when you come out with this..

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #41212 on: September 22, 2019, 07:37:20 PM »
Trillick and coalisland will be some game next week. Match ups will be key.. Both play the same 14 behind ball most of the time and counter at speed when turnover happens.. what's the story in trillick is seany not manager anymore as I see donnelly is doing alot along line.. seems harsh

omaghjoe

• View Profile
« Reply #41213 on: September 23, 2019, 04:14:50 AM »
Drove through six mile cross yesterday on the way to the errigal Omagh game.
Itís a fairly big village, they obviously donít have a GAA team there so what club would claim this population?

Should be beragh but errigal claim the good ones in case they short numbers some year.

Total BS reply obiviously.

Beragh pitch is all of 1.5 miles down the road...mixed area so smaller player pool. Very little cross over to errigal from outside despite the delusional attitude on here (prob from up east) that seems to think they have the pick of mid and south tyrone and the smaller clubs make do with the rest. In fact any of the crossover I've known has been away from errigal.

Redhand Santa

• View Profile
« Reply #41214 on: September 23, 2019, 08:39:25 AM »
Is the senior semi finals definitely this week? No games down for division one so I'm assuming it is. What is the schedule for the rest of league then or when is the county final being played? I thought it would be Sunday the 20th but if semi finals this week maybe it's the week before that?

HealyHellRaiser

• View Profile
« Reply #41215 on: September 23, 2019, 09:44:59 AM »
I think its fair to say last nights intermediate game was a great advertisement for things thats good in our game. Galbally worthy winners on the night but Greencastle will count themselves unlucky not to get over the line.

Two totally committed teams going hammer and tong without any handbags or bad tackles, just hard championship football.

This victory was probably the first Galbally have been tested like this all year and to be fair they came through even with a struggle.

Greencastle can content themselves on pushing them so far when no1 gave them a hope.

Coalisland and Trillick will hopefully be a cracker next weekend one would suspect the winner will come from this?

DrumraghAbu

• View Profile
« Reply #41216 on: September 23, 2019, 10:25:17 AM »
Tiernan McCann clearly injured at the end of the first half, comes out, still unable to run properly togs out in full forward and doesn't do a tap whole second half, why did they just not take him off.

I noticed this too, however P. Hampsey was on him the whole second half so Tee Mc Cann took him out of the game completely when he went to full forward which could be seen as a good move by the management.

The Bearded One

• View Profile
« Reply #41217 on: September 23, 2019, 10:45:51 AM »
A lot of negativity about fixtures being moved around last night. I thought the county board done well to get them played at short notice in alternative venues? Granted playing a game in Garvaghy is far from ideal but with the rainfall they obviously did not have many options available. The same people would have been complaining had the games been postponed and fixed for midweek. Fair play to Pomeroy for hosting the senior double header, not easy with a few hours notice.
It is what it is. Presumably.

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #41218 on: September 23, 2019, 11:06:06 AM »

I noticed this too, however P. Hampsey was on him the whole second half so Tee Mc Cann took him out of the game completely when he went to full forward which could be seen as a good move by the management.
He also went in there at the beginning of the first half but then move out after a couple of minutes.
However, based on Hampseys performance I don't think you could say McCann took him out of the game (a bit like saying Grimes cancelled out Burns by keeping him to 3 points from play).

LeoMc

• View Profile
« Reply #41219 on: September 23, 2019, 11:09:01 AM »
On a side note, that is some panel Coalisland have, I counted 21 subs at half time.