Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6483620 times)

Drumraghexile

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #40965 on: September 12, 2019, 04:10:14 PM »
Errigal 3rds be in with a chance in the championship? Play a beatable Eskra team tomorrow.

Under Lights

• View Profile
« Reply #40966 on: September 12, 2019, 04:16:15 PM »
Errigal 3rds be in with a chance in the championship? Play a beatable Eskra team tomorrow.

Senior Junior for Errigal this year. Great club, even better people.

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #40967 on: September 12, 2019, 04:20:29 PM »

Tiffy Quinn, welcome to the board.

Drumraghexile

• View Profile
« Reply #40968 on: September 12, 2019, 04:28:07 PM »

they would need the luck of the draw and have to avoid the sarsfields if they want any chance

Tintown rattler

• View Profile
« Reply #40969 on: September 12, 2019, 04:32:54 PM »

Are you local expert? Or do you just steal his jokes?

kickitin

• View Profile
« Reply #40970 on: September 12, 2019, 04:37:03 PM »
another big weekend of championship action coming up. Canít see any surprises bar maybe the rock giving glenelly a run and possibly galbally getting past a strong aghyaran team with big names like johnny connolly said to be coming back into the starting 15.

topofthesoil

• topsoil
    • View Profile
« Reply #40971 on: September 12, 2019, 04:37:03 PM »

Are you local expert? Or do you just steal his jokes?

Your name tells me enough about ye fella. No i am not local expert, as ive got the impression that there is one and only local expert.
Ive seen a right few gaels use that kind of response plenty of times.
Get back to the streets with the metal detector

aqua_allsorts

• View Profile
« Reply #40972 on: September 12, 2019, 04:41:27 PM »
another big weekend of championship action coming up. Canít see any surprises bar maybe the rock giving glenelly a run and possibly galbally getting past a strong aghyaran team with big names like johnny connolly said to be coming back into the starting 15.

Believe it or not kickitin.

Iíve also heard from a very reliable source about aghyaran that this Connolly lad seems to be flying in training. Galbally wonít be expecting this curveball Iíd presume?

Honda300

• View Profile
« Reply #40973 on: September 12, 2019, 05:26:58 PM »
Is that the connoly fella that was on a few of the Tyrone development squads? Has he played any league football this season haven't seen him mentioned much

Jim Bob

• View Profile
« Reply #40974 on: September 12, 2019, 06:05:21 PM »

Believe it or not kickitin.

Iíve also heard from a very reliable source about aghyaran that this Connolly lad seems to be flying in training. Galbally wonít be expecting this curveball Iíd presume?

ĎFlying in trainingí   Cringeworthy cliche !!!

Moonshine

• View Profile
« Reply #40975 on: September 12, 2019, 07:40:40 PM »
Next bunch of players that will be looked at will be the Tyrone U20s this year, likes of Conal Grimes, Canavan, Conor Quinn, Antoin Fox someone like Joe Oguz might even get a look

Oguz didn't make the Errigal team v Eglish. Suppose it wouldn't be the first time an Errigal sub made the county panel

In fairness Errigal subs are other better footballers than the starting 15 in most other clubs!

If that was the case then they would have a few oneill cups the past few years?
Shocking statement regarding a brutal club.

Brutal club  :) :) :) clearly clueless. Produced one of the greatest footballers  to play the game. Regularly compete at the highest grade unlike your club.  If derrylaughin is even your club?. And il add the only club to take home senior ulster club. And tyrone have had some great winners.

You my friend need to float away out into lough neagh coming out with a statement like that. Brutal club.

Who wants to take that one....

Is canavan not?

Moonshine, is errigal ciaran going to live of the fact cavanan played for them forever? no doubt he was a great player.
also dont act like cavanan was the only great forward tyrone had, catch a grip.
as someone else has stated too, Errigal ciaran wasnt even a club when cavanan was in his teens - brutal club.
your quick to defend errigal i see, you a Ballygawley, Beragh, Eskra, Aughnacloy, seskinore or augher man

If you read the comment in full instead of picking out bits that suit you, you might of seen I said he was one off a lot of good footballers. I agree many a good forward played for tyrone Frank mc mcguigan, brian mc mcguigan, mulligan, o neill, dooher. I was merely pointing out he carried tyrone early 90s until early 00s. Just like Frank sr did.

What is your reason for it been a brutal club?
Have they beat washing bay alot?
Won too much?
Or is it the current county manager from their club? Which I agree before you cry new manager needed

awh moonshine good to have you back. Define 'carry', what did we win when he was 'carrying' us. Thats not a dig, i think he was the best forward Tyrone has ever produced and one of the greatest, but your statement is invalid is all im saying.
Brutal club - theyve won f**k all lately bar the league last year (who remembers the league winners). they think there above everyone when in reality the are the most ordinary, underachieving club there is.

I didnt realise I had to point it out to you more obviously . Well in 95 for example every game tyrone played to all ireland final he was fighting a lonely battle.

An underachieving club is a brutal club.   :) :) .. Yeah I agree they have won frig all lately bar 2 leagues that everyone would swap for an o'Neill cup. Until last year coalisland won nothing for years. Trillick few years before that won nothing  for good while.. every club goes through that.. look at your own when was last time o neill cup was brought back their?

Fionntamhnach

• "If I won the award for laziness, I'd send somebody to pick it up for me."
    • View Profile
« Reply #40976 on: September 12, 2019, 09:58:15 PM »
Gortin defeated Moortown tonight in their IFC Round 1 replay, 1-11 to 1-10. Moortown were six points down going into the last quarter before starting a comeback, but it wasn't enough & Gortin held on. They now face Greencastle in a derby quarter-final clash.
Fighting against ignorance on the internet since 1999. It's just taking longer than I hoped.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #40977 on: September 12, 2019, 10:36:33 PM »
Next bunch of players that will be looked at will be the Tyrone U20s this year, likes of Conal Grimes, Canavan, Conor Quinn, Antoin Fox someone like Joe Oguz might even get a look

Oguz didn't make the Errigal team v Eglish. Suppose it wouldn't be the first time an Errigal sub made the county panel

In fairness Errigal subs are other better footballers than the starting 15 in most other clubs!

If that was the case then they would have a few oneill cups the past few years?
Shocking statement regarding a brutal club.

Brutal club  :) :) :) clearly clueless. Produced one of the greatest footballers  to play the game. Regularly compete at the highest grade unlike your club.  If derrylaughin is even your club?. And il add the only club to take home senior ulster club. And tyrone have had some great winners.

You my friend need to float away out into lough neagh coming out with a statement like that. Brutal club.

Who wants to take that one....

Is canavan not?

Moonshine, is errigal ciaran going to live of the fact cavanan played for them forever? no doubt he was a great player.
also dont act like cavanan was the only great forward tyrone had, catch a grip.
as someone else has stated too, Errigal ciaran wasnt even a club when cavanan was in his teens - brutal club.
your quick to defend errigal i see, you a Ballygawley, Beragh, Eskra, Aughnacloy, seskinore or augher man

If you read the comment in full instead of picking out bits that suit you, you might of seen I said he was one off a lot of good footballers. I agree many a good forward played for tyrone Frank mc mcguigan, brian mc mcguigan, mulligan, o neill, dooher. I was merely pointing out he carried tyrone early 90s until early 00s. Just like Frank sr did.

What is your reason for it been a brutal club?
Have they beat washing bay alot?
Won too much?
Or is it the current county manager from their club? Which I agree before you cry new manager needed

awh moonshine good to have you back. Define 'carry', what did we win when he was 'carrying' us. Thats not a dig, i think he was the best forward Tyrone has ever produced and one of the greatest, but your statement is invalid is all im saying.
Brutal club - theyve won f**k all lately bar the league last year (who remembers the league winners). they think there above everyone when in reality the are the most ordinary, underachieving club there is.

I didnt realise I had to point it out to you more obviously . Well in 95 for example every game tyrone played to all ireland final he was fighting a lonely battle.

An underachieving club is a brutal club.   :) :) .. Yeah I agree they have won frig all lately bar 2 leagues that everyone would swap for an o'Neill cup. Until last year coalisland won nothing for years. Trillick few years before that won nothing  for good while.. every club goes through that.. look at your own when was last time o neill cup was brought back their?

What has coalisland got to do with your argument?
And in case you forgot they have played in 4 finals in the last 12 years winning 2 so either you're a complete idiot or you dont follow club football once your big parish team is out.

Ps the two wins we've had this decade we beat your big ballygawley parish team en route and your manager gave us 3-1 odds last year  ;D

kickitin

• View Profile
« Reply #40978 on: September 12, 2019, 10:56:30 PM »
Gortin defeated Moortown tonight in their IFC Round 1 replay, 1-11 to 1-10. Moortown were six points down going into the last quarter before starting a comeback, but it wasn't enough & Gortin held on. They now face Greencastle in a derby quarter-final clash.

moortown threw it away the first day and will be kicking themselves. looking forward now to the derby match between gortin and greencastle where young mcaleer will find it tough to find scores whilst being marshalled by ronan hollywood who didnít give cloghers danger forward a sniff in healy park.

aqua_allsorts

• View Profile
« Reply #40979 on: September 12, 2019, 11:25:44 PM »

moortown threw it away the first day and will be kicking themselves. looking forward now to the derby match between gortin and greencastle where young mcaleer will find it tough to find scores whilst being marshalled by ronan hollywood who didnít give cloghers danger forward a sniff in healy park.

Ronan Hollywoodís da, welcome to the board.