Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6863799 times)

GaaFanatic123

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #40860 on: September 10, 2019, 01:53:52 PM »
Do you boys not get tired of registering new usernames everyday?
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

Ive seen the way you go on in the forum, i would not be surprised in the slightest if 1 or more of them accounts were created by you as a secondary account. so dont be so quick to point the finger and try and divert the blame.
I voice my own views on this, not to listen to nonsense like this from you.
Trailer does talk some nonsense on this board but to be fair to him I don't think hes far wrong, too many peoples identities got out and they created new accounts, man up. Could add a few more to his list:
Tyrone Rebel
Our Kid
Drumraghexile/Drumragh Abu or whatever he goes by now.

The board could do with a clean up

Get over yourself pearse blue maybe you can tell us about some of the rummors going around gallbally? seemingly the county star has got a baptisim of fire and this time not in a football pitch but with a masculin friend? any truth
Accusations like this is why yous boys create so many accounts. Grow up and stop spreading shit that you have pulled from a tree. get from behind your keyboard and say who you are if you are going o come out with shit like that.
well keep yourself to yourself, just letting you know what the rummors are dont forget that men up our way can hear the grass grow

Theres a time and place for all that - and lies like this have no merit being on the forum. although there was video evidence of a Dublin footballer being caught in the same act which surfaced in January

Same act, you'd swear he done something wrong :-\

The_Slug

• View Profile
« Reply #40861 on: September 10, 2019, 02:12:48 PM »
Who yous think gonna get the wins in the intermediate double header at the weekend? The talk was it was in Omagh but seems to be changed to killyclogher now for some reason  ???

Omagh have a league game at home on the sunday, dont think Healy Park could handle three games in the one day. It would also be a complete disaster trying to organise everything logistically id assume

Honda300

• View Profile
« Reply #40862 on: September 10, 2019, 02:20:54 PM »
Won't be much standing room round killyclogher though... By half time in the first game be some crowd in id say. Thought at this stage championship would be taking preference to league games??

aqua_allsorts

• View Profile
« Reply #40863 on: September 10, 2019, 02:29:02 PM »
With Aghaloo out, one would assume Rock will be in the driving seat. Glenelly seem to be picking up results at the right end of the season with a few of those younger lads beginning to shine. Dermot Corry seems to be doing a good job with a club team in the dogs there for a few years. More progress to come I would expect and maybe give Rock a run?

aqua_allsorts

• View Profile
« Reply #40864 on: September 10, 2019, 02:35:21 PM »
Do you boys not get tired of registering new usernames everyday?
Honda300
LocalExpert
TheShooter
topofthesoil
aquaallsorts

As for you trailer, after reading some of the s*** that you put up I think you should be more worried about your own content rather than other people’s accounts

The_Slug

• View Profile
« Reply #40865 on: September 10, 2019, 03:00:32 PM »
Won't be much standing room round killyclogher though... By half time in the first game be some crowd in id say. Thought at this stage championship would be taking preference to league games??

Last time i was in killyclogher they had the stand extended, no cover though. Would imagine it will be packed yes, would have thought carmen would have been the better option but sure the county board know best...

All teams still in the championship will be likely to field weaker teams this weekend and some teams that are safe may also field some weaker teams to give a few fringe/reserve players senior game time, so there might be some 'shock' results coming up

HealyHellRaiser

• View Profile
« Reply #40866 on: September 10, 2019, 03:22:00 PM »
Killyclogher need a big sale half time lotto to pay for their management set up.

Donal Magee gets his way once again. Killyclogher an awful venue for games of this magnitude fine if its a stand alone but a double header!! The room for people to stand is one issue but the parking is worse. They will be parking in Carrickmore and getting buses to ferry them in!! Madness.

Tyrone95

• View Profile
« Reply #40867 on: September 10, 2019, 03:28:59 PM »

Last time i was in killyclogher they had the stand extended, no cover though. Would imagine it will be packed yes, would have thought carmen would have been the better option but sure the county board know best...

All teams still in the championship will be likely to field weaker teams this weekend and some teams that are safe may also field some weaker teams to give a few fringe/reserve players senior game time, so there might be some 'shock' results coming up

I heard various reports that we could be hosting a senior double header in 2 weeks.. For the atmosphere it would be ideal and i'm sure everyone would agree. The only problem is with our current training pitch under re development which was previously used to handle a couple of hundred cars, the crowd control and parking could be an issue as people will not want to walk a mile or 2 down the road.

Drumraghexile

• View Profile
« Reply #40868 on: September 10, 2019, 03:31:42 PM »
Errigal and Trillick, Killyclogher and Omagh facing off this week - youd imagine it would not be taken too seriously.
Loughmacrory vs Pomeroy shaping up to be the pick of the games over the weekend

Wee Roddy

• View Profile
« Reply #40869 on: September 10, 2019, 03:33:13 PM »
That is a little harsh Healy. Killyclogher has the same roadside parking as every other club in Tyrone, a main road outside their ground.

scout

• View Profile
« Reply #40870 on: September 10, 2019, 03:36:20 PM »
From what I seen of Loughmacrory, I'd be surprised if they beat Pomeroy. If Beragh had any sort of forward line, they would have won.

Moortown-Gortin was the most entertaining game I watched this weekend.

All games seemed to be void of any atmosphere, maybe cause it's 80% neutrals at these games?

No players I seen would be an improvement on any of the players starting for Tyrone at present time.

Wee Roddy

• View Profile
« Reply #40871 on: September 10, 2019, 03:39:39 PM »

I heard various reports that we could be hosting a senior double header in 2 weeks.. For the atmosphere it would be ideal and i'm sure everyone would agree. The only problem is with our current training pitch under re development which was previously used to handle a couple of hundred cars, the crowd control and parking could be an issue as people will not want to walk a mile or 2 down the road.
[/quot

I really don't see parking as an issue here. There are a number of options available within a half a mile from the ground. If the weather was dry which it supposed to be is the actual training field might be an option.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #40872 on: September 10, 2019, 03:40:06 PM »
From what I seen of Loughmacrory, I'd be surprised if they beat Pomeroy. If Beragh had any sort of forward line, they would have won.

All games seemed to be void of any atmosphere, maybe cause it's 80% neutrals at these games?

No players I seen would be an improvement on any of the players starting for Tyrone at present time.

Have to agree, even Ardboe and Coalisland offered little. Next round games should all be a step up.

Drumraghexile

• View Profile
« Reply #40873 on: September 10, 2019, 03:46:13 PM »

One beragh forward scored 2-2, what a statement.

But i do agree about the atmosphere

Another brutal statement, id be embarrassed i came out with that

scout

• View Profile
« Reply #40874 on: September 10, 2019, 03:51:21 PM »
How many points did Beragh score from play? I would guess 3points and the 2nd goal came from a penalty.

Only giving my opinion but could you name some of these players, that should be starting Tyrone that are not on the squad?