Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone86

Quote from: aroundincircles on October 26, 2007, 04:20:20 PM
I HEAR DERRYLAUGHAN NOT FIELDING AGAINST CLONOE ON SUNDAY THEY CANNOT GET A TEAM!!!!!

Something of an anti-climax for Clonoe if true, I'm sure they'd want to win the Division 1B title on the field.

I see my league's update from Tuesday night has gotten updated by both the Herald and Teamtalk. Though I'm sure they had it planned anyway  :P

orangeman

I suppose it will be "job done" as far as Clonoe are concerned - they'lll provide stern opposition next year in division 1 -

tyrone86

Any word on the status of John Morrison for next year with Clonoe? Surely he'll stick around for another year - he couldn't have gotten much more success  winning 1B and beating Carrickmore in the Championship.

aroundincircles

Made inquiries derrylaughan have a stag week end and one other trip out of club this weekend. As a clonoe man i am gutted no better way to win league by beating one of your biggest rivals on the field of play. No word on john morrison think he wants to stay.

tyroneboi

Quote from: aroundincircles on October 26, 2007, 05:59:08 PM
Made inquiries derrylaughan have a stag week end and one other trip out of club this weekend. As a clonoe man i am gutted no better way to win league by beating one of your biggest rivals on the field of play. No word on john morrison think he wants to stay.

im sure its about whether clonoe can afford him or not rather than big john wanting to stay!!

aroundincircles

You mean there are managers getting paid????

aroundincircles

That was a secret hardstation how did you find that out??? ???

tyroneboi

Quote from: aroundincircles on October 26, 2007, 06:37:18 PM
You mean there are managers getting paid????

no doubt managers are getting paid.

have heard round the island the money john morrison is getting is unreal and the club are finding it hard to gather up his massive weekly wage!!

aroundincircles

heard all sorts of rumours myself clonoe got very rich backers all the same

aroundincircles

I heard that tessies giving him free drink and food the whole time he stays with rahillys and mcnulty motors gave a jeep and a van :D

Over the Bar

Quotehave heard round the island the money john morrison is getting is unreal

what else would u expect to hear from a town full of winos?  :P

orangeman

This started out on the subject of Derrylaughan playing or not playing Clonoe at the weekend - now it's getting very insulting !

Bensars

Anyone hear reports on the Aghaloo v Augher game? or the aftermath ?

orangeman

Just that Augher are complaining bitterly that they had to play the match in the first instance - apparently they're even more put out because they have no fixture this weekend - one of their players got a bad eye injury as well - so ugher are not happy campers at the minute - they are threatening to withdraw all services and cooperation from the county board - somebody will have to stand up to the CCC sometime - it looks like Augher are going to be the first.

Bensars

That may be preemptive on aughers part. Heard there was a few unsavory incidents during and after the game.