Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6158438 times)

Knock Yer Mucker In

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #39045 on: October 12, 2018, 01:27:22 PM »
I know I shouldn't.....What investments?

BIGONE

• View Profile
« Reply #39046 on: October 12, 2018, 02:13:54 PM »
What is the best way of preventing points donation at the end of a season?

Run off league before championship starts? wouldn't solve problem but at least teams would be preparing for upcoming championship games?

Current format is unfair on 5 or 6 teams at bottom of table

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #39047 on: October 12, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »

The Localexpert making quite a name for himself these days - few men not happy around his hometown with him.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #39048 on: October 12, 2018, 02:27:33 PM »

Well from the outside looking in clonoe must think they don't have anybody good enough to take the senior team because they keep paying outside men.  So when you pay a big retainer up front for an outside man's services you may as well insist he trains the team right up until the end of the season. 

Heard last week from a well known sports apparel provider on coalisland main street that they're looking to train an extra night a week to make up the number of sessions quota that was agreed in the contract that was signed in the dead of night behind tessies last November.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #39049 on: October 12, 2018, 02:32:59 PM »

The Localexpert making quite a name for himself these days - few men not happy around his hometown with him.

Who are these men?

Soviet Unionist

• View Profile
« Reply #39050 on: October 12, 2018, 02:40:01 PM »

Who are these men?

You a Stalinist?

southtyronegael

• View Profile
« Reply #39051 on: October 12, 2018, 02:53:19 PM »
Can clonoe make the semis? Heard they they played a challenge game with a team from north monaghan in the last week.

GetOverTheBar

• View Profile
« Reply #39052 on: October 12, 2018, 02:58:59 PM »

Who are these men?

I find it slightly ironic that the Localexpert in all things Coalisland isn't aware that Coalisland men want him silenced.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #39053 on: October 12, 2018, 03:13:20 PM »

Who are these men?

I find it slightly ironic that the Localexpert in all things Coalisland isn't aware that Coalisland men want him silenced.

Wow you are reading alot into a username.  Also for your information it's a double entendre. I also never professed to be an expert in all things coalisland as you say.  Anyone who (not known to them) talks to us think it's rather funny! 

Soviet Unionist

• View Profile
« Reply #39054 on: October 12, 2018, 03:21:08 PM »

Who are these men?

Wow you are reading alot into a username.  Also for your information it's a double entendre. I also never professed to be an expert in all things coalisland as you say.  Anyone who (not known to them) talks to us think it's rather funny!

A duo act?

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #39055 on: October 12, 2018, 04:13:01 PM »

Who are these men?

A duo act?

We are like the illuminati we are everywhere.  I'd ask if you were one of the disgruntled edendork people but with a name like that you're too left wing  ::)

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #39056 on: October 12, 2018, 04:19:57 PM »
What’s the bar of choice for this years post final fight in coalisland then lads? Canal end is closed so maybe the venue or the central?

Club boi

• View Profile
« Reply #39057 on: October 12, 2018, 04:47:41 PM »
We absolutely got out of jail today but it was the ultimate banana skin after the big wins over the last two weekends.  Thankfully in this instance you can count on the Stoop Down Low Players to bend the knee when it comes to the heat of battle.
Makes a change from your lads lying down in the big games I suppose

3rd final this decade would make any club supporter happy.  You seem to have something against us why is that?  Is it because we knocked you out and you're paying your manager a fortune?

Ah good on you to bring it up, considering you couldnt for the past number of years, paying 3 men inside the wire, plus others, including a video analysist. Sure isnt that the reason a very well decorated member of playing staff "dissapeared" for a while there but now back helping out the locals

Dont bite KYMI, sure he ignored my post when he was trying to goad Edendork on paying their manager as if Coalisland were innocent

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #39058 on: October 12, 2018, 04:58:25 PM »
We absolutely got out of jail today but it was the ultimate banana skin after the big wins over the last two weekends.  Thankfully in this instance you can count on the Stoop Down Low Players to bend the knee when it comes to the heat of battle.
Makes a change from your lads lying down in the big games I suppose

3rd final this decade would make any club supporter happy.  You seem to have something against us why is that?  Is it because we knocked you out and you're paying your manager a fortune?

Ah good on you to bring it up, considering you couldnt for the past number of years, paying 3 men inside the wire, plus others, including a video analysist. Sure isnt that the reason a very well decorated member of playing staff "dissapeared" for a while there but now back helping out the locals

Dont bite KYMI, sure he ignored my post when he was trying to goad Edendork on paying their manager as if Coalisland were innocent

Must have missed it.  2.5 years paying expenses a bit different than paying ca$hidy a small fortune for 7/8 years dont you think?

Soviet Unionist

• View Profile
« Reply #39059 on: October 12, 2018, 05:16:53 PM »

Who are these men?

A duo act?

We are like the illuminati we are everywhere.  I'd ask if you were one of the disgruntled edendork people but with a name like that you're too left wing  ::)

Why you delete the twitter account?