Author Topic: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling  (Read 6010823 times)

blewuporstuffed

• View Profile
Re: Tyrone Club Football and Hurling
« Reply #38475 on: September 16, 2018, 01:43:40 PM »
Photo doing the rounds of Sean Cavanaghís face!! Looks like heís been attacked. A horrific injury. Still baffles me how Eneatta took no action!! Heís not upto senior standard.
Maybe he didn't see it?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #38476 on: September 16, 2018, 02:00:55 PM »
Photo doing the rounds of Sean Cavanaghís face!! Looks like heís been attacked. A horrific injury. Still baffles me how Eneatta took no action!! Heís not upto senior standard.

How did it happen was it of the ball??

Cavanagh was on the ball, coming down to the ground after fielding a clean catch from the kickout, before he hit the ground or as he hit the ground he was done!
Living the dream!!!

Mourne Red

• View Profile
« Reply #38477 on: September 16, 2018, 02:44:03 PM »
I guess Seanís book didnít go down well in Tyrone.. Head boxed off him by the looks of things on Twitter 😬

laceer

• View Profile
« Reply #38478 on: September 16, 2018, 02:45:53 PM »
Not a single box thrown, or card shown.

mrdeeds

• View Profile
« Reply #38479 on: September 16, 2018, 03:11:32 PM »
I guess Seanís book didnít go down well in Tyrone.. Head boxed off him by the looks of things on Twitter 😬

Two knees going by reports. Broken nose, concussed and suspected broken jaw. 20 yellow cards, 6 reds and a black in game. After Friday's incident not a good weekend for Tyrone football's image.

gallsman

• Retired
    • View Profile
« Reply #38480 on: September 16, 2018, 03:35:17 PM »
Omagh Gael Warner was being assaulted by 3 individuals before he finally decked them.Did you not have your glasses on.

I don't know what he looks like so going off second hand information. Was he the guy that threw first punch on the video with yellow boots?

HS, have seen a further video that shows he wasn't kicked on the ground. He was also giving out plenty before he was dropped, too.

A sub wearing an all red, long sleeve training top kicks him in the back of the head.
"Never mind your why. Why ain't in your repetoire no more n***a"

trailer

• View Profile
« Reply #38481 on: September 16, 2018, 06:26:43 PM »
Maybe he didn't see it?

Ref stood right in front of it. It certainly didn't look accidental. Ref had a very poor game. Awful for both sides and didn't help the spectacle.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #38482 on: September 16, 2018, 08:35:49 PM »
Maybe he didn't see it?

Ref stood right in front of it. It certainly didn't look accidental. Ref had a very poor game. Awful for both sides and didn't help the spectacle.

Wasn't at the game myself but anyone I speak to that was say the edendork man definitely didn't miss sean cavanagh.

square_ball

• View Profile
« Reply #38483 on: September 16, 2018, 08:45:49 PM »
Hearing McAliskey badly injured tonight?

Jeremiah O

• View Profile
« Reply #38484 on: September 16, 2018, 08:47:51 PM »
Very serious ankle injury Iím hearing.Wishing him a full recovery.
Unconquered and unconquerable

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #38485 on: September 16, 2018, 08:53:30 PM »
Very serious ankle injury Iím hearing.Wishing him a full recovery.

Itís a bad one for skeet, just seen a picture. Didnít really see the incident because I was stand side and didnít appear to be much in it. But his year is over.
Living the dream!!!

Fionntamhnach

• "Load up on drugs, kill your friends..."
    • View Profile
« Reply #38486 on: September 16, 2018, 09:14:24 PM »
WRT the Sean Cavanagh incident, if the ref didn't see it and took no action, but any video evidence at the game (including the one the county board sends out for championship games) that supposedly catches the Edendork player driving the knees into Cavanagh's face that is then handed to the Tyrone CCC will likely see the perpetrator in hot water.
Putting internet gobshŪtes in their place since 1999

Tyrone Dreamer

• View Profile
« Reply #38487 on: September 16, 2018, 09:28:14 PM »
When you consider some of the bookings in the game yesterday itís hard to believe the challenge on cavanagh wasnít punished. He caught the ball and had time to turn before being absolutely cleaned with two knees to the head. If there was intent it was a horrible action that could easily have had even more serious consequences. Trouble seems to follow Barton and his team around.

Localexpert

• View Profile
« Reply #38488 on: September 16, 2018, 09:33:00 PM »
There's a recording going around apparently from one of omaghs county players giving a damning report of the incident.  Doesn't mince his words on what he thinks of the edendork player which he says is a brother of an ex Tyrone player.  Anyone else hear it?

Tyrone Gaa

• View Profile
« Reply #38489 on: September 16, 2018, 09:36:22 PM »
THeres no doubt Cavanagh was done! An opportunist hit that Eanetta seen unfold in full view. He buckled under pressure and lost control from that moment, it was appalling to see him back as a sideline official tonight at the Clonoe v Ardboe game. Once the video is reviewed they should take the whistle off him. Barton has brought a dirty streak to Edendork, no doubt about it looking at their league record and brawls this year. Although young McCurry has always had a cheap hit in him!!
Living the dream!!!