Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amigo

Quote from: clarshack on October 23, 2007, 12:21:21 PM
Quote from: amigo on October 23, 2007, 11:44:51 AM
Quote from: snappiered on October 23, 2007, 11:29:00 AM
Wonder does any of our Moy posters know who write the club notes for Moy. They seem to have  chip on thier shoulder always getting a dig at their opposition. in this weeks edition they make reference to Edendork having not having any reason to complain as well as putting top four in inverted commas?
I think it is that famous newspaper and GAA pundit Colin Mackle. ;D

i thought it was Joseph Goebbels
You mean Joseph Gobshite  ;D ;D He seems to spew plenty of it anyway  ;D

new devil

Sure look at the crying they done when we beat them in the c'ship...you would of thought we had shot some of there players to hear them

Goats Do Shave

Although I'm sure he's well able to defend himself...

Every member of this board has bias towards their own club. I don't think this gives the right to name names on the board! (Though I know he'll not be worried about this either!)

I don't know too many fellas more passionate about their club or county.

snappiered

Quote from: new devil on October 23, 2007, 02:13:04 PM
Sure look at the crying they done when we beat them in the c'ship...you would of thought we had shot some of there players to hear them

New devil what did you make of our win on Sunday in Gortacladdy? Pressure on yous now to beat Pomeroy!!

new devil

Quote from: snappiered on October 23, 2007, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: new devil on October 23, 2007, 02:13:04 PM

New devil what did you make of our win on Sunday in Gortacladdy? Pressure on yous now to beat Pomeroy!!

Obviously i wasn't there but from what Ive heard it was a typical kildress/lough game....i would say wee paddy was a happy man after it..hes done a good job with yous!

orangeman

I have to agree with Goats - this man is very passionate and proud of his club - fair play to him for defending his club - we all would do the same hopefully -  I don't know what was said in the notes however.

tyrone exile

Quote from: snappiered on October 23, 2007, 03:35:19 PM
Yip he was in gud form alright. U know him well? Yeah he has done great job with us. Even away from the league table he has brought us a bit of pride back and  the numbers at training have remained over 35 all year which never happened to us before and this is down to him.
Yeah was a typical Lough KIldress game. Good game for neutral. Was a large number of neutrals present. Both teams were intent on playing football.
How come you werent at it?
because he is currently living it up in the us of a ;D 1game left in the league, must win for kildress, i can see a nasty upset!

orangeman

Loughmacrory seem to be on a roll - if they don't win automatic promotion they stand a very good chance of beating the playoff teams -

healypark

would say lough & trillick will remain in the same positions despite the permutations left. to play killeshill & omagh. lottery then. or else easy wins for the teams on a roll!!

coalisland to get some senior silverware with the league.

Aaron Boone

How did Peter Canavan play for Tyrone under 21-'s when he couldn't register with his club Glenhull ?

tyrone86

Forgive me from being presumptious but the way we stand and on current form next year looks like;

Division 1 / Senior

An Charraig Mhor; Coalisland; Errigal Ciaran; Donaghmore; Dromore; Ardboe; Galbally; Killyclogher; Cookstown; Clonoe; Killyman (11)
Aghyaran (12) are more or less certain barring Omagh producing their best performance this year v Dromore tomorrow night.
Kildress (13) need to beat Pomeroy on Sunday.
Loughmacrory (barring Kildress slipping up) / Trillick will play Omagh / Killeeshil for spots 14 and 15
The final spot will go to the Division 2 winners - The winners of this weekends Eglish v Moortown clash are more or less unassailable.

Division 2 / Intermediate

Moy; Pomeroy; Clann na nGael; Gortin; Derrylaughan; Dungannon; Edendork; Stewartstown; Rock; Tattyreagh (10)
2 from Loughmacrory, Trillick, Omagh, Killeeshil (12)
Losers Eglish v Moortown and Greencastle seem safe (14)
2 from Eskra, Urney, Strabane, Augher and Aghaloo  - If I had to guess - judging on the run in - Eskra and Augher.

Division 3 / Junior

Drumquin; Fintona; Brocagh; Castlederg; Newtownstewart; Drumragh; Clogher; Beragh; Brackaville; E R O'Neills; Dregish; Glenelly; Derrytresk; Errigal Ciaran III (14)

And finally 3 from Eskra, Urney, Strabane, Augher and Aghaloo.

Tombraider

Quote from: healypark on October 23, 2007, 09:35:18 PM
would say lough & trillick will remain in the same positions despite the permutations left. to play killeshill & omagh. lottery then. or else easy wins for the teams on a roll!!

coalisland to get some senior silverware with the league.
Agree with you there Healy. I think the Fianna can get something out of this season. Are Omagh playing Dromore tomorrow night Healy?

Norf Tyrone

QuoteHow did Peter Canavan play for Tyrone under 21-'s when he couldn't register with his club Glenhull ?

He was registered as playing for Killyclogher hurling club I believe.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

ziggysego

Quote from: tyrone86 on October 23, 2007, 09:54:20 PM
Forgive me from being presumptious but the way we stand and on current form next year looks like;

Division 1 / Senior

An Charraig Mhor; Coalisland; Errigal Ciaran; Donaghmore; Dromore; Ardboe; Galbally; Killyclogher; Cookstown; Clonoe; Killyman (11)
Aghyaran (12) are more or less certain barring Omagh producing their best performance this year v Dromore tomorrow night.
Kildress (13) need to beat Pomeroy on Sunday.
Loughmacrory (barring Kildress slipping up) / Trillick will play Omagh / Killeeshil for spots 14 and 15
The final spot will go to the Division 2 winners - The winners of this weekends Eglish v Moortown clash are more or less unassailable.

Division 2 / Intermediate

Moy; Pomeroy; Clann na nGael; Gortin; Derrylaughan; Dungannon; Edendork; Stewartstown; Rock; Tattyreagh (10)
2 from Loughmacrory, Trillick, Omagh, Killeeshil (12)
Losers Eglish v Moortown and Greencastle seem safe (14)
2 from Eskra, Urney, Strabane, Augher and Aghaloo  - If I had to guess - judging on the run in - Eskra and Augher.

Division 3 / Junior

Drumquin; Fintona; Brocagh; Castlederg; Newtownstewart; Drumragh; Clogher; Beragh; Brackaville; E R O'Neills; Dregish; Glenelly; Derrytresk; Errigal Ciaran III (14)

And finally 3 from Eskra, Urney, Strabane, Augher and Aghaloo.

I'm a bit dense tonight. What do you mean by?

eg Killyman (11), Greencastle (14), etc..
Testing Accessibility

tyrone86

In the 2 instances you mention - there are 11 out of 16 teams previously listed for Division 1 and 14 out of 16 for Division 2