Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheltenham Fun

Can't fault both teams for effort although I thought the quality of the football poor at times. The good thing about the replay is sean Hurson won't be the referee. What a clown. Doesn't understand the game at all. The whole of Ireland can now see how bad he is. 

Club boi

Quote from: Cheltenham Fun on October 09, 2016, 07:03:37 PM
Can't fault both teams for effort although I thought the quality of the football poor at times. The good thing about the replay is sean Hurson won't be the referee. What a clown. Doesn't understand the game at all. The whole of Ireland can now see how bad he is.

Best Ref in the county by a mile, what are you on about. Fear would be who will do the replay as so many others aren't up to scratch. Football in general is very poor so don't know why you appear surprised

time ticking away

Quote from: Club boi on October 09, 2016, 07:15:15 PM

Best Ref in the county by a mile, what are you on about. Fear would be who will do the replay as so many others aren't up to scratch. Football in general is very poor so don't know why you appear surprised
I think hurson is a good ref too. Should have sent Wallace off earlier for striking though
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

longballin

I thought ref did ok... bound to make odd mistake. Didnt do as well as some of the posters on the board here tho  :o

Cheltenham Fun

The man is afraid to make the big calls. Same as last week in the all Ireland final. After he sent the killyclogher guy off today he gave them a few handy frees to keep them in the game.

omagh_gael

Just seen Phillip Toner's injury on Hogan stand Facebook page. Absolutely horrendous leg break, probably worst I've seen. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Mikhailov

He is NOT a good ref. Never uses common sense and it is obvious he never played himself. He refs as per the rule book and not what he sees in front of him. The Fianna goal was a calamity of errors from Hurson who realised his mistake and gave KC everything for next 10 mins. I never like to see him turn up to do our club games but admittedly there are not many good refs about so that explains why he is held in such high regard by the ccc

Maroon Manc

I enjoyed it anyway, Coalisland took some great scores from distances especially in the 2nd half.

Redhand Santa

Thought it was a very good game with some great scores. I've noticed on here people giving out about junior teams having mid week replays and other championships not. Surely a big factor in this was the junior champions play in Ulster this Sunday two weeks ahead of the senior and intermediate champions?

Club boi

Quote from: Uncle Kev on October 09, 2016, 09:06:08 PM
Very impressed by hampsey ! The fella came on from killyman came on and scored 2 great points ! McFadden was a big loss to Killyclogher ! Coalisland supporters very soccer orientated ! Good game all said ! Good to see the Clonoe team of 91 honoured but yer man Lindsay is no o muircheartaigh !

What the heck does that mean!!

Moortown Spuds

The whole going to the game absolutely stocious is probably what he is referring to. That said the chants from the KC support was cringey also.

Just seen a video of McCann rolling around the ground when he wasn't touched in any way. Does this lad never learn? County board should have a quiet word with him.

Wallace acting the maggot. What he did was try and provoke toner to strike.

southtyronegael

i thought the game today was very good. best one ive seen in this yrs championship. some standout performances from coalisland players with mc kernan and hampsie deffo worth a try at county level next yr. also conal mc cann is very good, much better than his brother.

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Uncle Kev on October 09, 2016, 09:30:59 PM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on October 09, 2016, 09:27:28 PM
The whole going to the game absolutely stocious is probably what he is referring to. That said the chants from the KC support was cringey also.

Just seen a video of McCann rolling around the ground when he wasn't touched in any way. Does this lad never learn? County board should have a quiet word with him.

Wallace acting the maggot. What he did was try and provoke toner to strike.
Spuds never touched drink till this evening in Pomeroy ; had to leave it as even the parish priest was shooting the bar ! Were you in the middle of them supporters ? kC will win replay by more than 5 !

Congratulations on the win Uncle Kev. Fully deserved. Best team in the division by a country mile.

Sooner O'Neill Park is upgraded the better. Omagh is a f*cker to get out of.

tiempo

I think we'll all agree two teams that didn't have the balls to win it. Not one senior team in Tyrone with balls this year. Boys a boys thats tara.

Scoring Zone

great days football, some really top end point taking in both matches, Pomeroy where great value for their win, looked very comfortable on the ball and some great attacking play, the senior final was the same, although I wouldn't mind your big lad McGahan to start the next day. And ye would have to have sympathy for the midfielder going off on the first kick-out, cruel luck and the serious injury to toner, not nice to see. The biggest annoyance the day from myself was 14 kicking the ball off the tee towards the end, a cheap act. Hopefully the replay has the same entertainment