Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uncle Kev

Quote from: square_ball on September 26, 2016, 07:53:51 PM
Donaghmore as league winners

Pomeroy as championship winners

Plays offs ....... dunno
Would Dungannon Clarkes not be favourites fir the title having the easier run in ?

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Uncle Kev on September 26, 2016, 10:10:10 PM

Plays offs ....... dunno
Would Dungannon Clarkes not be favourites fir the title having the easier run in ?

How to you figure dungannon have the easier run in? Loughmacrory and Cookstown away. Donaghmore have brackaville and stewartstown at home. They'll not slip up there.

square_ball

Plays offs ....... dunno

Maybe favourites to come through play offs but would take a huge meltdown from donaghmore to leave the door open for dungannon or even pomeroy (if they don't win the championship). D'more play stewartstown who have nothing to play for and brackaville who are struggling badly so should have a handy 4 points there.   

rrhf

Plays offs ....... dunno
Looking at the form book it's Poneroy for the double and the clarkes are a serious outfit snapping on their heels. Donaghmore - surely too young. Virtually an under 21 team.

square_ball

Quote from: rrhf on September 27, 2016, 06:41:28 AM

Plays offs ....... dunno
Looking at the form book it's Poneroy for the double and the clarkes are a serious outfit snapping on their heels. Donaghmore - surely too young. Virtually an under 21 team.

I heard they had the open top bus booked from the July holidays. They think they have it in the bag. That's the confidence of youth for ya. Bookies paid out already on donaghmore.

clarshack

Quote from: square_ball on September 26, 2016, 10:20:59 PM

Plays offs ....... dunno

Maybe favourites to come through play offs but would take a huge meltdown from donaghmore to leave the door open for dungannon or even pomeroy (if they don't win the championship). D'more play stewartstown who have nothing to play for and brackaville who are struggling badly so should have a handy 4 points there.

We still need 2 points as I can see Aghaloo winning their last 2 games to bring them up to 11 points. Also Brackaville can pull off big results now and again. I wouldnt be handing Donaghmore the league trophy just yet.

Uncle Kev

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on September 26, 2016, 10:16:53 PM

Plays offs ....... dunno
Have Cookstown and the Lough anything to play for ? If not four points for Dungannon nailed on!

How to you figure dungannon have the easier run in? Loughmacrory and Cookstown away. Donaghmore have brackaville and stewartstown at home. They'll not slip up there.

winghalfback

Christmas Lights

Quote from: winghalfback on September 28, 2016, 07:20:16 AM
Donnelly red card rescinded

Source?  Whats the point in giving red cards now?

Christmas Lights

square_ball

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 28, 2016, 07:53:49 AM

On teamtalk. Who'd be a ref - abuse before during and after the match and then any big call you make regarding a red card its usually rescinded.

EastTyrone

Quote from: square_ball on September 28, 2016, 08:04:51 AM

On teamtalk. Who'd be a ref - abuse before during and after the match and then any big call you make regarding a red card its usually rescinded.

Video evidence is very clear apparently, that there is not much in it.

Up The Middle

Quote from: EastTyrone on September 28, 2016, 08:41:00 AM

Not much in it? That suggests that he did make an attempt to strike. I didn't see it myself but a lot of people around me said it was quite clearly an attempted strike with the elbow (including Coalisland people). Suppose it helps when you work for the county board.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

CC

Quote from: Up The Middle on September 28, 2016, 08:51:38 AM

Not much in it? That suggests that he did make an attempt to strike. I didn't see it myself but a lot of people around me said it was quite clearly an attempted strike with the elbow (including Coalisland people). Suppose it helps when you work for the county board.

"That suggests"    "I didn't see it myself but"  ::) ::)

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: CC on September 28, 2016, 09:06:41 AM
Quote from: Up The Middle on September 28, 2016, 08:51:38 AM

"That suggests"    "I didn't see it myself but"  ::) ::)

Its like a soft free, referees get lambasted by players and supporters for giving a soft free, because its soft doesn't take away from the fact that there was a foul. 
Living the dream!!!