Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

In hiding

SuperHo

No big odds to me as a neutral but the ref went over to speak to an ardboe mentor earlier in the game. He stopped the game for a minute or two to do it.  He took no action agin the man.  If it was worth a big pause in the game it must have annoyed him.  If it wasnt worth puttin the man outside the wire what was the big deal?

redcard

Quote from: In hiding on July 25, 2016, 08:37:23 PM
Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 25, 2016, 06:24:05 PM
I thought our management behaved impeccably yesterday.
Therein lies the problem.
When players have problems with each other things get sorted fairly easily. When linesmen, umpires or mentors decide to get involved then players really lose the plot and rightly so.
For Jeremiah/Uncle Kev/Sunny Day and the rest of the split personalities to think its ok for management to come onto the field and throw punches then we're all in trouble.
If Ardboe get to the championship quarters against Dromore (no disrespect intended to Dromores 1st round opponents) i image they'll show the same kind of heart they showed in last years game.
Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 25, 2016, 09:03:24 PM
Some carry on the Omagh officials were at after the game.Serious verbal abuse of the match official and then targeting an Ardboe official in the tunnel.Shouldn't be surprised though,sure it's not that long ago that a Cookstown Fr Rocks juvenille was assaulted in the tunnel by the Omagh men.It's time the county board dealt with Omagh,this can't continue.
I hope Omagh themselves sort out that umpire at the bottom goals.A boy like that shouldn't be let near a football field.Instead of yapping about Ardboe get your own house in order first
Quote from: In hiding on July 25, 2016, 09:21:15 PM
Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 25, 2016, 09:03:24 PM
Some carry on the Omagh officials were at after the game.Serious verbal abuse of the match official and then targeting an Ardboe official in the tunnel.Shouldn't be surprised though,sure it's not that long ago that a Cookstown Fr Rocks juvenille was assaulted in the tunnel by the Omagh men.It's time the county board dealt with Omagh,this can't continue.
I hope Omagh themselves sort out that umpire at the bottom goals.A boy like that shouldn't be let near a football field.Instead of yapping about Ardboe get your own house in order first
lol what a statement from an Ardboe man, serious abuse of a match official. You lads are well known for the respect yous show to officials, county board or otherwise.
Credit where it is due however to your wee baldy lad on the line. He coulda picked a smaller man to receive a box in the jaw from  ;)
Anyways, not much actually happened so i'll bring this conversation to an end... (i bet its not though)
Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 25, 2016, 09:29:09 PM
So you're giving out about Ardboe behaviour but revelling in the fact that our manager got struck.Trying to figure that one out!!!
Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season and sure we'll look forward to giving you boys a nice Loughshore welcome again next season.
Quote from: In hiding on July 25, 2016, 09:31:36 PM
Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 25, 2016, 09:29:09 PM
So you're giving out about Ardboe behaviour but revelling in the fact that our manager got struck.Trying to figure that one out!!!
Anyway best of luck for the rest of the season and sure we'll look forward to giving you boys a nice Loughshore welcome again next season.
see you then...
We'll hardly see yous in the championship though  8)
Quote from: Jeremiah O on July 25, 2016, 09:33:05 PM
Can't see it,fancy the Rahillys myself.
Quote from: In hiding on July 25, 2016, 09:34:38 PM
lol, can't argue with that

Right fellas/girls handbags down and shake hands  ;)

Jeremiah O

It wouldn't be a proper Ardboe v Omagh game if we weren't talking about it on here lol
Unconquered and unconquerable

keepherlit

Quote from: Uncle Kev on July 25, 2016, 05:40:13 PM
Quote from: Cruiser on July 25, 2016, 04:32:33 PM
Ardboe management would need to take a serious look at themselves after their behaviour yesterday.  Compared to the behaviour of the Omagh mentors, the Ardboe management were bang out of order
Cruiser I cannot accept what you are saying about the Ardboe management ! We played them in Ardboe earlier in the year and I found them to be 3 very likeable characters and I ll admit the referee didn't give them a like that particular day !! The hospitality we received was second to none so i can't see where they would suddenly turn Turk in Omagh !I hear yous tried to scare an ardboe mentor in the tunnel but he was having none of it !

:D lol says the Ardboe man. Take the glasses off  Uncle Kev  ;)

redzone

No word on the Dromore Clonoe game. Pmg, knocker ure mucker in. Fill us in lads

PMG1

It was tight in the first half, clonoe missed a few early chances but it was tricky conditions.  Dromore pulled away after the break but wouldn't read a lot into the result as Clonoe were missing a few key men.

Legoman5

From what im hearing Dromore/Clonoe was half time brawl, Packie Dorris was playin for Clonoe and jumped into the crowd to fight and ended up geetin a straight red card durin HT, game was over then! Dromore jst bullied Clonoe and Clonoe had nothin to give back to them! Dromore lookin unstoppable!

Tyrone95

Quote from: Uncle Kev on July 23, 2016, 10:47:01 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 23, 2016, 12:17:11 AM
Quote from: clarshack on July 23, 2016, 12:14:22 AM
Quote from: Tyrone95 on July 22, 2016, 01:28:54 PM
u21 Quarter final fixtures announced for next Tuesday evening. A few high quality matches should be on show!! What are the predictions?

Coalisland Na Fianna v Pomeroy Plunketts
Fr Peter Campbell Park 7:30 PM

Ardboe O'Donovan Rossa v Errigal Ciaran
2016 U21 KO1 Quarter-final
Ardboe 7:30 PM

Loughmacrory St. Teresa's v Stewartstown Harps
Loughmacrory 7:30 PM

Carrickmore St Colmcille's v Galbally Pearses
Carrickmore 7:30 PM

Why did galbally concede at home to Coalisland thus giving themselves a harder draw in the 1/4 finals? Complete madness   :o
.    You have not got an answer so u suggest you rephrase the question comme ci "why did galbally concede at home to Coalisland giving Stewartstown a tougher draw in the quarter final?"
Still standing by this statement Uncle Kev? Impressive performance tonight from the Carmen lads. Semi finals taking shape. Any other results?

Uncle Kev

Tyrone 95 sincerest apologies to you ! How stupid I was to under estimate the carmen side ! Any other results in !

omagh_gael

Lough beat Stewartstown 2-09 to 2-07. We were down 2-05 to 0-03 at half time, couldn't do enough to pull it back.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 26, 2016, 10:50:20 PM
Lough beat Stewartstown 2-09 to 2-07. We were down 2-05 to 0-03 at half time, couldn't do enough to pull it back.

Did Stewartstown not win by 2?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

WBF

Anyone know when the Erriagl and Ardboe u21 replay will be? Or what way will this affect semi final dates?

clarshack

is the u-21 semi-final pairings known yet?

omagh_gael

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on July 27, 2016, 12:06:24 AM
Quote from: omagh_gael on July 26, 2016, 10:50:20 PM

Did Stewartstown not win by 2?

Oops, forgot to add 'by' which significantly changes the meaning of the sentence!