Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Man Marker

Quote from: longballin on April 11, 2016, 11:38:58 AM
Quote from: Man Marker on April 11, 2016, 11:21:54 AM
Quote from: Jeremiah O on April 10, 2016, 07:09:05 PM
Match was abandoned due to Michael Lynn being knocked cold with just over 1 min remaining.Sludden waited for about 30 mins,ambulance still hadn't arrived so he called it a day.

That's the second time in3/4 weeks that Coalisland have had a game abandoned after a field fight and then a player getting seriously hurt as a result. They need to wise up soon. Is there any coincidence that when cookstown were acting badly a couple of seasons ago it was under the same manager? Can the players not think for themselves?

you're way out with your facts there... seems the match was abandoned because of the player being injured and he wasn't hurt in a fight...

Jeremiah posted that he was knocked cold? I assumed it was a result of the fight rather than an accidental knock as a result of a tackle, my assumption was wrong if you are correct. However there was a field fight. But I am delighted to hear that his injury was not a result of a punch.

Fuzzman

What position to Morgan play for Edendork? I see he was top scorer yesterday before breaking a bone in his hand.

Jeremiah O

Lynn was deliberately taken out off the ball as Ardboe were attacking,in no way accidental.
Unconquered and unconquerable

DEL

Who was the ref?
Will teams have to worry about ref's report or will it end here.
Hope young Lynn recovers.

bogball88

bogball88

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 10, 2016, 10:10:15 PM
The Derg were very good today at home to ourselves. The only bright point we have is that we were so poor and only lost by one.
Norf I see the Roes have acquired a new recruit from a neighbouring club-are you pushing on from last year?

WT4E

Morgan usually plays midfield for Edendork - decent player out the field.

WT4E

Why was the Ardboe match abandoned for an injury? surely there would have been enough light to continue? Usually only reason a match is abandoned for injury is due to fading light.

WT4E

Quote from: bogball88 on April 11, 2016, 12:08:07 PM
Awaiting for an ambulance to arrive I am told

Oh right - Hope the lads alright!

Was there a field fight?

Any red cards?

Under Lights

Quote from: bogball88 on April 11, 2016, 12:03:56 PM
The Derg were very good today at home to ourselves. The only bright point we have is that we were so poor and only lost by one.
Norf I see the Roes have acquired a new recruit from a neighbouring club-are you pushing on from last year?

New recruit?

Norf Tyrone

Well, we'd hope to push on, but not sure it'll happen to be honest. We've one in, and a few out. One or two with long term injuries, one or two packed up etc. I would not be as confident as I was 12 months ago.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

bogball88

Christmas Lights-did you ever tog out for St Pats Lisburn?

GlenMan

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 11, 2016, 01:44:56 PM

Well, we'd hope to push on, but not sure it'll happen to be honest. We've one in, and a few out. One or two with long term injuries, one or two packed up etc. I would not be as confident as I was 12 months ago.

I have to say I was dissapointed for CNG when I saw he had transferred to yourselves. For a Club to develop and mentor a player from U8 and for that player to transfer to a nearby rival is extremely disrespectful.

I guess he'll be "injured" or "sick" when you play Clan na Gael.

square_ball

Sure isn't it great to have the league back!

leenie

Quote from: GlenMan on April 11, 2016, 03:54:04 PM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on April 11, 2016, 01:44:56 PM

I have to say I was dissapointed for CNG when I saw he had transferred to yourselves. For a Club to develop and mentor a player from U8 and for that player to transfer to a nearby rival is extremely disrespectful.

I guess he'll be "injured" or "sick" when you play Clan na Gael.

What age is d cub ?
I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..