Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: GlenMan on March 23, 2016, 10:30:15 PM
Completely new set of fixtures sent out this evening for all divisions. Apparently the previous fixtures were sent out by "mistake". There's a big difference between both sets of fixtures.

I don't like to criticise but how are Club's meant to plan ahead when the CCC can't decide on their own fixture plan.

Norf- Owen Roes have much better starred game I see. R1- Bye, R2- Killeeshil, R3- Glenelly, R4- Beragh, R5- Newtownstewart

In fairness. Not much different.

Rock A is now Killeshil A
Brockagh A is now Beragh H.

The other 2 are the same.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

The Trap

New fixtures? Where can you see these?

LeoMc

Completely new set of fixtures sent out this evening for all divisions. Apparently the previous fixtures were sent out by "mistake". There's a big difference between both sets of fixtures.

I don't like to criticise but how are Club's meant to plan ahead when the CCC can't decide on their own fixture plan.

Norf- Owen Roes have much better starred game I see. R1- Bye, R2- Killeeshil, R3- Glenelly, R4- Beragh, R5- Newtownstewart

They have a difficult job with the constraints in place but they don't help themselves with FU's like this.
They should have stuck to their guns an not let Norf bully them.

oakleafgael

Quote from: LeoMc on March 24, 2016, 09:06:39 AM

They have a difficult job with the constraints in place but they don't help themselves with FU's like this.

Awful bit of whining from him alright, between starred fixtures and not getting to play all their home games last year.

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: oakleafgael on March 24, 2016, 09:26:20 AM
Quote from: LeoMc on March 24, 2016, 09:06:39 AM

Awful bit of whining from him alright, between starred fixtures and not getting to play all their home games last year.

I am glad the world knows where the power lies now in the GAA world anyhow. All refs this year will be hand picked ginger sympathisers. You watch the frees McShane gets this year.

Redhand Santa

Quote from: Man Marker on March 11, 2016, 09:40:13 AM
Can you hear the bugle blow as the Calvary is sent in in the form of Redhand Santa, as the poster correctly said, Hampsey will sit on the bench all year, however he must have known that he would have to do that as this normally Hartes way.

Two games later and hampsey named to start! Not a great call. The earlier posted had complained McGeary and him would both sit on bench all year. McGeary played 60 mins the last day.

Strong looking team for Saturday night!

LeoMc

Quote from: driveherin on March 11, 2016, 08:42:05 AM
Looks like Hampsey & HP McGeary are another 2 who are just going to sit on Mickey's bench all year.....
I think this is the one you were referring to. Hopefully Hampsey takes his chance. No rash yellows and he gets the full hour.

The Golden Years

Went down to see our minors play Loughmacrory last night in what was a quite an entertaining game despite the score.  Please to say we have some good prospects coming through (Loughmacrory seam to have some also). Haven't really seen much underage football for a while but it was refreshing to see 2 teams going at it man of man.  Is this the norm for underage football? and if so when do these defensive systems be coached into the lads?

WT4E

Just saw the minor division 1 table - Omagh really struggling - Shouldn't they be in division 2? :D

Tyroneforsam

Your correct golden years carrickmore have a very strong minor team this year as I pointed out in a previous post. I'm also pleased to see our minors are well in contention of making the league quarter finals, despite taking a drubbing from Carrickmore in the opening game. They have beaten Cappagh, Loughmacrory, Omagh and loss narrowly to Errigal since then. People did question why they were playing grade 1 football after that first game, but as I said, id be quite happy picking up 2 or 3 wins in grade 1 against stronger opposition than winning grade 2. This will have brought them on a lot more than playing grade 2 football.

Over the Bar

Looks like Hampsey & HP McGeary are another 2 who are just going to sit on Mickey's bench all year.....
I think this is the one you were referring to. Hopefully Hampsey takes his chance. No rash yellows and he gets the full hour.

There's not too many young footballers in the county who would love to sit on MH's bench all year in anticipation of that one opportunity to impress.

Tommo2

What impact will the div 2 nfl final and if Tyrone U21s win on Wednesday have on the club fixtures?

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Tommo2 on April 03, 2016, 08:35:36 PM
What impact will the div 2 nfl final and if Tyrone U21s win on Wednesday have on the club fixtures?

Fixture as normal on 10th with U21s encouraged not to play.
Fixture on 17th with U21s and seniors encouraged not to play.
No fuxtures 24th.
Fixtures on 1st as normal with U21s hanging.  :-)

All assuming U21s progress to AI Final.

driveherin

Dromore  v Kildress  DROMORE BY 5/6
Augher  v Clonoe  CLONOE BY 12
Ardboe  v Coalisland  COALISLAND BY 3
Trillick  v Galbally  TRILLICK BY 4
Strabane  v Edendork  DRAW
Eglish v Omagh  OMAGH BY 3/4

driveherin

Quote from: driveherin on April 05, 2016, 09:13:45 AM

Dromore  v Kildress  DROMORE BY 5/6
Augher  v Clonoe  CLONOE BY 12
Ardboe  v Coalisland  COALISLAND BY 3
Trillick  v Galbally  TRILLICK BY 4
Strabane  v Edendork  DRAW
Eglish v Omagh  OMAGH BY 3/4

Is Killyclogher V Carrickmore not being played? Any reason for this?