Previous topic - Next topic

BennyHarp

That was never a square ball!!

Uncle Kev

Quote from: BennyHarp on December 13, 2015, 10:10:37 PM
Quote from: ose 14 on December 13, 2015, 08:41:55 PM
lads who was captain for tyrone today.

Aiden McCrory
that big iad Queen from the Clarkes puts on a show! Lace her in high to him and he ll bag them all day !

ONeill

Quote from: Uncle Kev on December 12, 2015, 02:30:20 AM
Quote from: driveherin on December 11, 2015, 11:04:19 AM
2016 Club managers

Division 1/SFC

Ardboe     Rouse/Coney
Augher
Carrickmore       mc elroy/loughran
Clonoe         cassidy
Coalisland    McKeever
Dromore    Meenagh
Edendork
Eglish
Errigal Ciaran       pascal canavan
Galbally         Beattie
Greencastle     Tracey
Kildress        dillon
Killyclogher
Omagh         Strain
Strabane       Mc Nulty
Trillick          Seaney

Division 2/IFC

Aghaloo
Aghyaran        Mc Ginnity
Brackaville
Cookstown      collins
Derrytresk
Derrylaughan  O'Hagan/B Quinn
Donaghmore   Gary and Richard Hetherington
Dungannon
Eskra
Gortin
Loughmacrory
Moortown
Moy
Pomeroy     Harte & O'Donnell
Stewartstown O'Kane
Urney           Langan

Division 3/JFC

Beragh
Brocagh shay Mckeown ex power screen or is it another phone prank?
Castlederg
Clann na nGael
Clogher
Dregish
Drumquin       Mc Girr
Drumragh       Gallagher
Errigal Ciaran III
Fintona
Glenelly        Mc Connell
Killeeshil
Killyman
Newtownstewart
Owen Roes
Rock
T***yreagh  McHugh(Brackaville)

Derrytresk - Paul Conway
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Gaffer

Quote from: Uncle Kev on December 13, 2015, 10:28:28 PM

Aiden McCrory
that big iad Queen from the Clarkes puts on a show! Lace her in high to him and he ll bag them all day !

That's a great idea. Think you ve finally solved the blanket defence problem!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Uncle Kev

Quote from: Gaffer on December 13, 2015, 11:01:26 PM

Aiden McCrory
Thank you Gaffer ! For 2016 I would lack the blanket done away with and nice football played otherwise I ain't gonna pay into any more games !

Gaffer

Quote from: Uncle Kev on December 13, 2015, 11:05:03 PM

Aiden McCrory
Thank you Gaffer ! For 2016 I would lack the blanket done away with and nice football played otherwise I ain't gonna pay into any more games !

Good man. And when you're at it will you learn how to place replies on this board where they are meant to go!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

omaghjoe

Quote from: Gaffer on December 13, 2015, 11:09:02 PM

Aiden McCrory

Good man. And when you're at it will you learn how to place replies on this board where they are meant to go!

And while youre at it could u stop writing phoneticaly in a Lough shore accent? One great advantage of living   abroad is not having to listen to yous, but when stuff is written in the accent I have to hear it my head b4 translating it into something more comprehensible.

Traveller

*phonetically
*youse
You're welcome lak,  ;D

Uncle Kev

Quote from: omaghjoe on December 14, 2015, 04:29:44 AM
Quote from: Gaffer on December 13, 2015, 11:09:02 PM

Aiden McCrory

And while youre at it could u stop writing phoneticaly in a Lough shore accent? One great advantage of living   abroad is not having to listen to yous, but when stuff is written in the accent I have to hear it my head b4 translating it into something more comprehensible.
As our neighbours from Ballindarry  wud say yer not bad at the owl writing yerself !

what do I kno

Did mickey harte make 9 changes yesterday,like Barton did?

The Golden Years

Aiden McCrory

Thought he would be one of the guys dropped from the panel to make way for the new guys.  Not good enough IMO.  Far better quality throughout the county.

TF15

Foolish logic The Golden Years. By your reckoning Harte should drop someone who started last year off the panel entirely for somebody new and totally untested. While I agree to an extent that he is the likely candidate in the back 6 to lose his place, it would be foolish to drop a player from the panel who has major experience of: playing intercounty football and the set-up itself. He's a good, solid player and has rarely let us down in a Tyrone shirt. 

WT4E

Quote from: TF15 on December 14, 2015, 11:25:29 AM
Foolish logic The Golden Years. By your reckoning Harte should drop someone who started last year off the panel entirely for somebody new and totally untested. While I agree to an extent that he is the likely candidate in the back 6 to lose his place, it would be foolish to drop a player from the panel who has major experience of: playing intercounty football and the set-up itself. He's a good, solid player and has rarely let us down in a Tyrone shirt.

He's an okay player but I wouldn't have him on the team. He seems to always end up in front of the other goal with an opportunity to score and can't take as he seems to lack quality in that area.

I like to see a rampaging back but not one that gives no end product.

driveherin

McCrory is an athlete.....no real football in him though.... he is as likely to solo the ball over his head as he is to complete a pass....

The Golden Years

Quote from: TF15 on December 14, 2015, 11:25:29 AM

Nothing foolish about it.  If he is not good enough then you dont have a player like Aidan McCrory on the panel. His experience i dont think would add anything to the set up.  I know if i was a young fella coming in, one of the last fellas i would be going to for advice or encouragement would be Aidan McCrory. The Cavanaghs or McMahons would be more of a young fellas choice i would say.  Lads that the young fellas would have looked up to before during the panel.