Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Trap

I know that the county players have been told that they wont be playing for their clubs this weekend so will the likes of Killyclogher play Coalisland, Omagh play Donaghmore, Dungannon play Ardboe, Edendork play Derrytresk, Eskra play Stewartstown when they don't have their county men against a team with no county men?
They didn't play 7 days before they played Limerick so they wont play this week before the bigger challenge of Meath. They played last year before the Armagh game and look what happened then so that wont be allowed to happen again.

Bo Man

Quote from: The Trap on June 30, 2015, 09:45:27 AM
I know that the county players have been told that they wont be playing for their clubs this weekend so will the likes of Killyclogher play Coalisland, Omagh play Donaghmore, Dungannon play Ardboe, Edendork play Derrytresk, Eskra play Stewartstown when they don't have their county men against a team with no county men?
They didn't play 7 days before they played Limerick so they wont play this week before the bigger challenge of Meath. They played last year before the Armagh game and look what happened then so that wont be allowed to happen again.

The ccc are up to their old tricks again. Tryin to fit in games hoping to get away with it. Theres not a hope that the county men will be playin with their clubs this weekend.

The Trap

I know Bo Man but I can work this weekend on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday only or Sunday only. I have to let my boss know tonight. At the minute I am going to take Saturday off but I have a strong feeling the game will be off and I will lose out!

barelegs

I'm at a loss here. Why did the CCC not fix a round of starred games for this weekend? Are they just trying to be awkward? There's only been two rounds of a potential five rounds of starred games played. It's fairly bizarre stuff

ose 14

barelegs think you have hit the head on the nail there. if the ccc really wanted harte/tyrone to succeed next weekend then it would be a starred weekend end off. if that aint going to happen what does that say going forward for the current regime. interesting 24 hours ahead. if those games go ahead as per irish news today then harte may skiddle over to garvaghey and clean out his stuff as hes een completley undermined.

on the sideline

Just after being told club games involving county players are off this weekend. But the reserve games are to take place as scheduled. Senior games then refixed for Tuesday 21st July!!! If this is true it's nothing short of a disgrace.

blewuporstuffed

QuoteA Chairde

Tyrone CCC have agreed to postpone the Adult games this weekend involving members of the Tyrone Senior panel.  Reserve games for these ties will go ahead as planned this weekend.

Games postpones are:
Ardboe V Dungannon
Moy V Trillick
Dromore V Greencastle
Clonoe V Augher
Killyclogher V Coalisland
Omagh V Donaghmore
Errigal Ciaran V Strabane
Rock V Aghyaran
Stewartstown V Eskra
Derrytresk V Edendork

These senior and intermediate games are now scheduled to be played on Tuesday 21st July at 7.30pm only.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused!

Is mise

Mel Mac an tSagairt
Runai CCC

A complete clusterfcuk yet again
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

Lolololololololololol

Reserves travelling in their own- wait to see how many conceded. Lololol

Must have either been shocked Tyrone beat limerick or they were waiting to see if it was an easy draw

ose 14

surely to god that cant be right reserve only ah jesus and me booked off work whata shambles.

Bo Man

how do these people get elected into these positions. complete joke. men giving up work, not goin on holidays. For what?

on the sideline

Is the '6 day rule' for qualifiers an official rule in Tyrone, or is applicable to all counties? Or is it just something that was unofficially brought in in Tyrone to try to keep clubs happy and which they are blatantly too pussyfooted to enforce? (When in truth they don't seem to give a flying f*ck about the average club player)

The Trap

Fecking feck..........should have trusted my own instinct! I know these people give up their own time but..........I won't even say any more...........still the most amateur organisation in the world!

The Trap

Sorry one thing.......if tyrone beat Meath when do they play again? If they do there will be no games on Tuesday 21st so don't postpone any holidays!!!!!!

The Bearded One

If Tyrone win they play again the following Saturday. If they win that then they play again on 1st August. The AI qualifier system was tightened up to give counties a clear picture of when they would be playing should they keep progressing through the rounds. It's clear that Tyrone CCC have not factored this into their decision to fix a round of non-starred games the week before round 2B of qualifiers.
It is what it is. Presumably.

on the sideline

Quote from: The Trap on July 01, 2015, 11:11:19 PM
Sorry one thing.......if tyrone beat Meath when do they play again? If they do there will be no games on Tuesday 21st so don't postpone any holidays!!!!!!

So at minute no football from last game on 21st June until 21st July, and potentially longer - God knows how much longer, if Tyrone keep winning?

Completely sick of it every year. What's the point anymore hi? And to top it of the championship being played at least a month too early. Whole thing really is a total joke.

And all for what? A county team who are goin nowhere?