Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

winghalfback

Quote from: Aaron Boone on October 27, 2014, 12:23:53 AM
Quote from: rrhf on October 26, 2014, 11:18:58 PM
Well  done kill clog her. They deserve ed it this year .

I would have bet a 100 on Dromore. Maybe more.

good job youd be a sick man now if you did

Tommo2

At what point do a big club like dromore get shot of Peter Ward. Someone who causes embarrassment on a regular bassis. Poor form at the end of a game. Well done to our boys. Kieran Howe and john mcelholme have done  Some job.

blewuporstuffed

Well done Killyclogher, the better side on the day i felt and have had a very good league campaign overall. Some very good performances for them yesterday, Gorman at FB was superb, mcfadden around the middle and james carlin up front. Mark Bradley is a real handful aswell.
A big crowd at carrickmore show s that the league does mean something afterall
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Up The Middle

Quote from: Tommo2 on October 27, 2014, 02:29:35 AM
At what point do a big club like dromore get shot of Peter Ward. Someone who causes embarrassment on a regular bassis. Poor form at the end of a game. Well done to our boys. Kieran Howe and john mcelholme have done  Some job.

If they havent got rid of him by now they never will. What did he do this time? Probably had a few pound on Killyclogher himself.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

inroundthesquare

Word is Mickey Harte made a some phonecalls to a few Tyrone clubs to take in Fergus on a transfer...

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: inroundthesquare on October 27, 2014, 11:04:24 AM
Word is Mickey Harte made a some phonecalls to a few Tyrone clubs to take in Fergus on a transfer...

Any truth in the rumour that he culd be turning out for dungannon next year?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

inroundthesquare

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 27, 2014, 11:06:02 AM

Heard that they were looking the most likely to take him in

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: inroundthesquare on October 27, 2014, 11:30:25 AM

Heard he had been linked with Dungannon alright.  Obviously a return to Dromore must not be an option for him then?  I'd say that if he is seeking a Div 1 team there are 15 other clubs that would take him on.  Despite his past problems he remains a talent and would be an asset to any club team.  Most senior clubs with ambition would take on Cathal, try and help him as well as gaining from his talent on the field.

However he will have to put up with serious abuse all year.  Whoever he does play for.  He will be number one target for every club that he plays against.  It would be highly interesting to see him play against Dromore and see if he gets the 'ricey' treatment
Living the dream!!!

Quarterback

Talk that Shane Mulgrew is set to join Dungannon as well as Mc Carron.....  Football wise 2 decent additions!

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Quarterback on October 27, 2014, 12:47:14 PM
Talk that Shane Mulgrew is set to join Dungannon as well as Mc Carron.....  Football wise 2 decent additions!
On what grounds would either of these players be able to join dungannon though?
It would make a bit of a joke of teh club transfer system

Sunny Day

Any word on who is getting trials with Tyrone this year?  Will there be any notable additions?  Dan McNulty?

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 27, 2014, 01:00:13 PM
If Cathal was returning to Tyrone football I would guess if he isn't welcome in Dromore he will reside in the catchment area to a club that he wishes to play for making him eligible to transfer.  As for Shane Mulgrew, I don't know his address if it is Donaghmore or Dungannon. It wouldn't be hard to move to a neighbouring club either through work or acquiring a Dungannon address.  Didn't Mulgrew transfer from Donaghmore? So Donaghmore wouldn't be able to oppose a Dungannon transfer if he isn't their player.  Messy business but they would help make Dungannon competitive in senior football and they have youth coming through if they can sustain Div1 football for a few years the club could build.
Living the dream!!!

Up The Middle

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 27, 2014, 11:56:46 AM
Quote from: inroundthesquare on October 27, 2014, 11:30:25 AM

Heard he had been linked with Dungannon alright.  Obviously a return to Dromore must not be an option for him then?  I'd say that if he is seeking a Div 1 team there are 15 other clubs that would take him on.  Despite his past problems he remains a talent and would be an asset to any club team.  Most senior clubs with ambition would take on Cathal, try and help him as well as gaining from his talent on the field.However he will have to put up with serious abuse all year.  Whoever he does play for.  He will be number one target for every club that he plays against.  It would be highly interesting to see him play against Dromore and see if he gets the 'ricey' treatment

Why would any team want this sideshow. It would just be a disruption to any club.
I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on October 27, 2014, 01:33:48 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on October 27, 2014, 01:00:13 PM
If Cathal was returning to Tyrone football I would guess if he isn't welcome in Dromore he will reside in the catchment area to a club that he wishes to play for making him eligible to transfer.  As for Shane Mulgrew, I don't know his address if it is Donaghmore or Dungannon. It wouldn't be hard to move to a neighbouring club either through work or acquiring a Dungannon address.  Didn't Mulgrew transfer from Donaghmore? So Donaghmore wouldn't be able to oppose a Dungannon transfer if he isn't their player.  Messy business but they would help make Dungannon competitive in senior football and they have youth coming through if they can sustain Div1 football for a few years the club could build.
You have explain how the palyers can navigate around the transfer rules alright, but its not exactly in the spirt of the GAA and playing for your own club is it?
as someone else mentioned , they may be quality players but i would imagine it wouldnt do anything for the spirt in the dungannon camp to bring players in like that.

longballin

Some nonsense Mc Carron play for Dungannon  :o  He will be with Dromore and I have that on good authority...