Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Club boi

Carrickmore have played nobody this last 2 years in getting to the finals. Everybody can see that apart from Carmen folk

Carmenalways

I'm sure the Gaels of Ardboe enjoyed that post club boi. 'Nobody' is very disparaging talk.

superstar_

Quote from: Carmenalways on September 12, 2014, 09:16:46 PM
I'm sure the Gaels of Ardboe enjoyed that post club boi. 'Nobody' is very disparaging talk.

Disparaging to ardboe it may be, but carrickmore have had the handiest run to the county both this year and last year.

longballin

Clonoe loose today again bad run of form they are in. 1 win in the last 5. Did they just give donaghmore and mc cabe the points today?

Club Rossa

Ardboe got absolutely walloped by Dromore this evening :-\

Tyrone Gaa

The relegation scrap is very unpredictable. Makes it worse when teams don't show their strongest hand. Every team seems to be trying to avoid the top 4. Moortown and Augher remain favs for the drop it's going to be interesting.
Living the dream!!!

Padman

Interesting to here that Omagh Ladies were disqualified as winners in the Ladies Intermediate Championship. It might bring them off their high horse.

BADONEY

Can anybody confirm that Benny Hurl  played for Ardboe reserves tonight v Dromore .

Tyrone Gaa

Yes he did. Jordanstown GAA have a picture on Facebook. Benny was captain.
Living the dream!!!

redcard

Quote from: Padman on September 10, 2014, 08:32:02 PM

Drumragh- Probably have the best potential of all of the Clubs here. U21's in the County Final and they have a really impressive youth system. Their senior team is basically their u21 team and the problem is their not physically strong enough yet. Give the Club a few years and I can see big success. Quite a few stand out players as well.

Quote from: Padman on September 13, 2014, 10:41:17 PM
Interesting to here that Omagh Ladies were disqualified as winners in the Ladies Intermediate Championship. It might bring them off their high horse.

Welcome to the board drumpadman  ;).

Ps a lot of omagh people I meet are hoping drumragh u21s do well in their final  :)

rrhf

Quote from: longballin on September 13, 2014, 07:28:53 PM
Clonoe loose today again bad run of form they are in. 1 win in the last 5. Did they just give donaghmore and mc cabe the points today?
No it was a cracking game and very hard hitting.  Fair play to clonoe they have some cracking players. .  Fancy them strongly for next year's championship. Donaghmore are probably  one of the most consistent teams this year having now taken 11 from their last 16 points. Only for the bad start which for a group of young lads can happen they'd be pushing for top 6 but they look to have 2 tough games ahead of them.

ONeill

Hill back into the intermediate. Now, just need the Kevin Barrys to stay where they are....
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Club Rossa

Biggest mistake Ardboe made yesterday was playing Benny Hurl in the reserve game.He should have started for the seniors!!

Tyrone Gaa

Quote from: rrhf on September 14, 2014, 08:45:46 AM
Quote from: longballin on September 13, 2014, 07:28:53 PM
No it was a cracking game and very hard hitting.  Fair play to clonoe they have some cracking players. .  Fancy them strongly for next year's championship. Donaghmore are probably  one of the most consistent teams this year having now taken 11 from their last 16 points. Only for the bad start which for a group of young lads can happen they'd be pushing for top 6 but they look to have 2 tough games ahead of them.

Donaghmore regularly have a poor start to every season. With relegation looming most seasons. However this is the time of the year they won't be beat. Bet they wish Championship was in September.  They must be everyone's 2nd favourite club the way they get points handed to them. I seriously would love to know the secret.
Living the dream!!!

rrhf

Quote from: Tyrone Gaa on November 02, 2013, 05:41:20 PM
Quote from: Archie Mitchell on November 01, 2013, 02:56:15 PM
So what happens if Clonoe draw and Cookstown and Carrickmore both win? That will leave 3 teams on the same points, and if you say that points difference cant be used to decide playoff places as Cookstown conceded a game, how will they work out which 2 teams qualify? I would punish Cookstown for not fulfilling the fixture which could cause this problem. There is no reason for a team who are going well in the league (as well as reserves) to concede a senior game, with the only penalty being losing the game.

Clonoe won't draw these ifs and buts won't happen. I've been told Moy have finished up for the year they will play the game but the team that plays tomorrow will be a makeshift team to see the year out. If Clonoe want the points all they have to do is turn up. Sean Cavanagh went off last week injured can't see him playing. Moy are in holiday mode.