Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WT4E

Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 02, 2014, 11:58:12 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on September 02, 2014, 10:24:10 PM
Bye bye Hunky Dory.

We were spoilt with WJ Dolan hanging in there for years, now they just breeze through and are gone.

WJ wanted to stay forever too but didn't realise you had to pay for the privilege! Allegedly  ;)

bigtogs

Quote from: WT4E on September 03, 2014, 12:01:01 AM
Quote from: Aaron Boone on September 02, 2014, 11:58:12 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on September 02, 2014, 10:24:10 PM
Bye bye Hunky Dory.

We were spoilt with WJ Dolan hanging in there for years, now they just breeze through and are gone.

WJ wanted to stay forever too but didn't realise you had to pay for the privilege! Allegedly  ;)

you beat me too thst!! Lol

Hereiam

It was a terrible looking shirt anyway.

Man Marker

How can the CB really approach another potential sponsor until they address Harte's dereliction of his responsibility to promote the sponsor to all media outlets especially RTE TV who have the largest audiences.

WT4E

Quote from: Man Marker on September 03, 2014, 11:21:03 AM
How can the CB really approach another potential sponsor until they address Harte's dereliction of his responsibility to promote the sponsor to all media outlets especially RTE TV who have the largest audiences.

I wonder will Mickeys 'wage' package suffer as a consequence of the fact that Tyrone won't be able to draw a big sponsorship deal this time round for two reasons:

(a) they are no longer a top team
and mainly (b) they don't speak to certain media

bigtogs

So is Mivkey Donnelly, kieran McHugh, Ricey and Brian McGuugan managing Tyrone minors or not? Or is there games being played behind the scenes??

WT4E

Have you not been following the county thread? See comment at bottom

http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?topic=2312.480

bigtogs

everymanaman

gardrumchum

Quote from: In hiding on August 31, 2014, 05:56:15 AM
Quote from: gardrumchum on August 30, 2014, 11:27:21 PM
Quote from: omagh_gael on August 30, 2014, 10:52:47 PM
Quote from: gardrumchum on August 30, 2014, 01:45:29 PM
Quote from: tiempo on August 30, 2014, 11:54:59 AM
Quote from: winghalfback on August 30, 2014, 11:28:37 AM
Have Omagh a chance this evening?

Not a snowballs chance in hell, not a punchers chance, nothing.

+100%

Gardrumbummed?

Welcome to the discussion Omagh Gael. No doubt it's a tight squeeze on that bandwagon rolled out tonight for all them Omagh ones.

Thought we had the game won when Ronan O'Neill was sent off and we went two points up. Omagh would need to watch that in the final. The officials never seem to have a problem pointing out there misdemeanours. Anyway no excuses (apart from missing McCusker) and good luck to Omagh in the final. I think they will needs pit.
Eh.???
Omagh we're beat tonight and then thay weren't  would it be fair to say dromore didn't have the heart to close out the game but omagh did. Very strange

If I were you I'd go back into hiding my friend. Only one result in this final

http://www.sportsfile.com/id/192874/

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Carmen Stateside

Them green cloth gloves of Wee Barneys must have been sewn to the shorts.  He has had them there as long as i knew him.

bigtogs

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on September 06, 2014, 01:19:07 AM
Them green cloth gloves of Wee Barneys must have been sewn to the shorts.  He has had them there as long as i knew him.

best club player ever I seen to get on the end of a breaking bsll... thr bsll was sewed to him never mind the gloves!!!

Carmen Stateside

Quote from: bigtogs on September 06, 2014, 01:28:28 AM

best club player ever I seen to get on the end of a breaking bsll... thr bsll was sewed to him never mind the gloves!!!

Very true. He would always seem to end up coming out of a mass of big bodies around the middle of the park with the ball. One of his biggest strengths was  leadership.  Thats why i have no fear of this Carmen team going into the county final and not giving it a very good rattle, oh and a certain Conor Gormley helps.
Do any of you Clonoe men remember the point he scored against you men in Carrickmore one night.   Think it may have put you guys down or else into relegation playoff.  Carrickmore won a free in front of the Away dugout, which didn't suit a right footed kicker, in the dying minutes, game was level.  Despite the views of the Clonoe bench and mentors that he would never score, or that he had a father :), he thumped it over the black spot.   

tiempo

Barney is certainly doing well as a manager to build on an excellent playing career, leadership qualities in abundance. Hopefully after a good run at the Carmen job he might be in contention for the Tyrone senior job after MH, although that will likely go to flavour of the month at the time which is at least a year away.

He would know the club scene inside out and knows a thing or two about being unfairly overlooked for the red hands which would hopefully give him a better perspective than to pick lads just so an in-house training game can be fulfilled with no real opportunity of actually making the team.