Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigtogs

Quote from: Up The Middle on August 06, 2014, 08:24:17 PM
Quote from: God14 on August 06, 2014, 08:13:09 PM
Let's cut to the chase;
Ryan Porter must be absolutely nailed on for a role with Tyrone next year?

No chance.  He would have his own opinion which would not be welcome under the current regime.

is the horse still there? does anyone know who does Tyrone's strength and conditioning sessions?? Talking to 2 club managers this week saying their county panelist's are not as fit as there std club players!!

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on August 06, 2014, 10:05:07 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 06, 2014, 03:03:38 PM
Quote from: Under Lights on August 06, 2014, 12:37:20 PM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 06, 2014, 11:06:54 AM
Quote from: Carmen Stateside on August 06, 2014, 10:37:55 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on August 05, 2014, 10:27:27 PM
Quote from: Carmenalways on August 05, 2014, 10:25:25 PM
I was stateside. Ciaran grogan in nets.  Allison McElroy mcgarrity. Conlon Monroe loughran. Ronan grogan and travers (black carded after 10 mins). Gormley fox mcelduff. Donaghy Fullerton and conlon. Super performance. Score line doesn't reflect there dominance. Errigal got a goal with 3 minutes of injury time played.

Super performance?

They were just a little bit less shite than us. 2 poor teams.

Hardly surprising   ::)
Were you at the game?

EC give us the Errigal team there.
Traynor was in goals. Davey kelly was playing Full back though he was wearing No.6 I think. Ben McDonald had No3 on but seemed to be out around the middle. Micheal Mc Cann was No6 with Eamon Donnelly on one wing and Niall Kell the other. Eoin Kelly was midfield with Sean McKenna but he went into FF. Padge McAnenly was wing half forward and Fintan Kelly played 14 but came out. I can't remember what exact position the rest were.

Mark Kavanagh was missing (holidays) and so was Paurig McGirr (injury). If playing I suspect they would have made the difference but that happens.

Never made it, couldn't get a flight that suited.  But i do know one thing, if i was at it i would know the lineup of the team.  I guess it was hard for you to name the Ballygawley team when you were kicking about behind the goals with the other kids.

I dont know too many bald kids with a goatee beard and a whistle.

hugh the root

roisin Jordan is the new breathing coach(heavy)!

twenty one yard free

Quote from: hugh the root on August 06, 2014, 11:33:27 PM
I heard she was under pressure last night in Garvaghy,

hugh the root

Quote from: twenty one yard free on August 06, 2014, 11:42:08 PM
they were all made read a book last night called the " book of lies" what happened her?

bigtogs

Heard she was not the only one....

hugh the root

Quote from: bigtogs on August 07, 2014, 08:42:54 AM

Heard she was not the only one....
tell me more please!

Take_her_back_ref

What about Benny Hurl, Hugh, Do you think he would be interested in the Tyrone coaching job?

hugh the root

Quote from: Take_her_back_ref on August 07, 2014, 09:01:44 AM
What about Benny Hurl, Hugh, Do you think he would be interested in the Tyrone coaching job?
[/quote dunno go down to ardboe and ask but I am sure you know that ciaran mc f**k  appoints these men.Personally I 'd like to see a few men involved from east tyrone a la peter donnelly but this would nt wear with the congress men of Garvaghey!

Christmas Lights

Quote from: bigtogs on August 06, 2014, 10:18:57 PM
Let's cut to the chase;

No chance.  He would have his own opinion which would not be welcome under the current regime.

is the horse still there? does anyone know who does Tyrone's strength and conditioning sessions?? Talking to 2 club managers this week saying their county panelist's are not as fit as there std club players!!

Willy Moore of UUJ I believe was in charge of Tyrone's Strength & Conditioning this past number of years.  This was discussed a few pages ago.  He's one of the top S&C coaches in Ulster and indeed Ireland.

Take_her_back_ref

Just thought you'd have a bit of inside info saying your profile says you're from Ardboe.

Who are the candidates? There's not too many that spring to mind although I'm sure there's a few decent trainers around the county.

bigtogs

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 07, 2014, 09:29:27 AM
Let's cut to the chase;

Willy Moore of UUJ I believe was in charge of Tyrone's Strength & Conditioning this past number of years.  This was discussed a few pages ago.  He's one of the top S&C coaches in Ulster and indeed Ireland.

sorry never seen that.....

Christmas Lights

Quote from: the_daddy on August 07, 2014, 10:22:11 AM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 07, 2014, 09:29:27 AM
Let's cut to the chase;

Willy Moore of UUJ I believe was in charge of Tyrone's Strength & Conditioning this past number of years.  This was discussed a few pages ago.  He's one of the top S&C coaches academics in Ulster and indeed Ireland.

Fixed that for you.

OK, he is one of the top S&C coaches and ACADEMICS in Ulster and indeed Ireland.

smort

What is Peter Donnelly's role with Cavan? He seems to get a lot of credit for developing their youth teams and players that have had quite a lot of recent success, but surely these players were coming through before he arrived in Cavan. How long has he been there? Is he the reason for their minor and u21 success? Im not trying to doubt the man or question his coaching ability, I'm just unaware of what he does.