Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moortown Spuds

Quote from: Man Marker on July 29, 2014, 10:43:44 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 29, 2014, 10:35:42 AM
Quote from: blackball on July 29, 2014, 10:29:02 AM
Killyman the club with arguably the smallest pick in Tyrone can field a reserve team and a club the size of Errigal cant. Something doesn't add up there.

Usually players from the thirds would be drafted in to make up the numbers in senior panel if needed but not this year as they are going quite well and we don't want to weaken their panel. The year is effectively over for our seniors so why bother the thirds? Nobody is that worried about the league around here.

Why aren't you? its not like you are a championship super power!

Errigal doesnt care about the league yet still pay for McGuckin. Why throw money after something you don't care about??? Next time I get asked to buy an Errigal ticket for anything I'll politely refuse.

Christmas Lights

Quote from: hugh the root on July 28, 2014, 06:57:44 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 28, 2014, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 28, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
Bad behaviour follows this Cookstown team around like a bad smell. (Probably from that long haired smelly looking pr*ck)

Who you talking about here?  I'll assume Mugsy as he is the only one in the Cookstown team with long hair?
what about dung bag Jayo?

He doesn't have long hair.  Yourself Hugh and Moortown Spuds would need to get your facts straight before you start slating people on here.

blackball

Quote from: EC Unique on July 29, 2014, 10:52:26 AM
Quote from: Man Marker on July 29, 2014, 10:43:44 AM
Quote from: EC Unique on July 29, 2014, 10:35:42 AM
Quote from: blackball on July 29, 2014, 10:29:02 AM
Killyman the club with arguably the smallest pick in Tyrone can field a reserve team and a club the size of Errigal cant. Something doesn't add up there.

Usually players from the thirds would be drafted in to make up the numbers in senior panel if needed but not this year as they are going quite well and we don't want to weaken their panel. The year is effectively over for our seniors so why bother the thirds? Nobody is that worried about the league around here.

Why aren't you? its not like you are a championship super power!

League titles just don't excite. Sure if we find ourselves in the top 4 then we will go for it but no sleep will be lost. Errigal set out every year with one target in mind. 7 out of the last 21 would suggest that we are!

1 out of the last 8 suggests you havent been much of a superpower recently.

Hereiam

EC if that's the attitude about Dunmoyle these days then there are a lot of swelled heads about the club. The Errigal committee would need to look at what direction they want the club to go in. Seniors winning league titles is as good as a championship to the underage boys and girls and instils a winning mentality into them surly.

Man Marker

The reality is that Errigals championship dominance was down to Peter, one championship since he retired speaks volumes.

EC Unique

Quote from: Hereiam on July 29, 2014, 11:42:48 AM
EC if that's the attitude about Dunmoyle these days then there are a lot of swelled heads about the club. The Errigal committee would need to look at what direction they want the club to go in. Seniors winning league titles is as good as a championship to the underage boys and girls and instils a winning mentality into them surly.

I know what you mean about winning mentality and all that and agree. Like I said if we make the top 4 we will go for it. Just does not excite us too much, that's all I'm saying.

winghalfback

Quote from: EC Unique on July 29, 2014, 12:03:34 PM
Quote from: Hereiam on July 29, 2014, 11:42:48 AM

I know what you mean about winning mentality and all that and agree. Like I said if we make the top 4 we will go for it. Just does not excite us too much, that's all I'm saying.

Wasn't so long ago when we peter was managing Errigal to leagues ye were excited enough about them. Errigals arrogance has been their fall from grace. Back to the drawing board me thinks.

Is u21 quarter finals on tonight?

Pat The Root

Quote from: Man Marker on July 29, 2014, 11:49:24 AM
The reality is that Errigals championship dominance was down to Peter, one championship since he retired speaks volumes.

You talk an awful lot of nonsense Man Marker. You know  nothing about football. Errigal Ciaran had more good footballers than Peter the Great.
You will be saying the same about Clonoe.
Up until the present day Errigal are only tyrone team to win ulster.

hugh the root

Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 29, 2014, 11:05:17 AM
Quote from: hugh the root on July 28, 2014, 06:57:44 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 28, 2014, 04:59:31 PM
Quote from: Moortown Spuds on July 28, 2014, 02:41:00 PM
Bad behaviour follows this Cookstown team around like a bad smell. (Probably from that long haired smelly looking pr*ck)

Who you talking about here?  I'll assume Mugsy as he is the only one in the Cookstown team with long hair?
what about dung bag Jayo?Sorry Xmas lights but I apologise if Jayo is nit a long haired dung bag. Dunno why I thought this

He doesn't have long hair.  Yourself Hugh and Moortown Spuds would need to get your facts straight before you start slating people on here.

smort

The last time I saw Jayo his hair was quite long....I'm sure that's who they are on about. Was he up to his usual antics on Sunday again?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: smort on July 29, 2014, 02:57:21 PM
The last time I saw Jayo his hair was quite long....I'm sure that's who they are on about. Was he up to his usual antics on Sunday again?

different hair cut, same man
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bigtogs

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 29, 2014, 02:59:22 PM

that man will mouth away and carry on like a clown to he says or does something to the wrong man some day..... not sure he would be that brave at the end of the day...

hugh the root

Quote from: bigtogs on July 29, 2014, 05:01:02 PM
Quote from: blewuporstuffed on July 29, 2014, 02:59:22 PM

that man will mouth away and carry on like a clown to he says or does something to the wrong man some day..... not sure he would be that brave at the end of the day...
big togs that is exactly why I call him a dung bag as I seen him tested out!

Club Rossa

Bravery would not be a word I would associate with that man.There's more guts in a church mouse.

hugh the root

Quote from: Club Rossa on July 29, 2014, 05:17:16 PM
Bravery would not be a word I would associate with that man.There's more guts in a church mouse.
Club Rossa that is the statement of the century ! I would love to award you the freedom of Cookstown as your prize but the last man to win this award is a Barry O Hagan from the loughshore and the cookstown people are tormenting him!