Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

A few hammerings dished out in division 1. There seems to be a couple of whipping boys.

Kildress v Greencastle next week looks tasty in div2.

And the Hill scraping by in the junior. Great to see Owen Roes leading the way.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Mrs mills

So, what can we do on the discussion boards to check the validity of the Sunday Times story that O'Neills has been outsourcing some of its manufacturing to Bangladesh and to implore the GAA to do something about it if true?

Aaron Boone

Quote from: Mrs mills on April 20, 2014, 09:37:33 AM
So, what can we do on the discussion boards to check the validity of the Sunday Times story that O'Neills has been outsourcing some of its manufacturing to Bangladesh and to implore the GAA to do something about it if true?
It wouldn't be a shock, it's the way of the world.

orangeman

The coverage by Teamtalk I've always said was excellent.

But they've really surpassed themselves now with the live matches and the playback facility.

These lads really should be commended, encouraged, supported and applauded for what they're doing on behalf of Tyrone GAA.

Well done lads. Keep at it.

laceer

The live streaming was first class. Massive kudos to the teamtalk set up.

blewuporstuffed

Great stuff , well done to all involved
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

bigtogs

Dromore missing a few as where Rahillys.... If Rahillys keep everybody fit they will be very hard to stop.... Dromore looked out of sorts I suppose introducing new players not used to there system an early championship will suit Rahillys dont think it will suit Dromore...

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Man Marker on April 19, 2014, 11:52:50 PM
Eh, did the refs take point off the other team for letting u back into it

Wha?
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

matchfit21

All not rosy in the hills of galbally? Would have thought they'd have been pushing for promotion this yr. Heard talk they'll be losing murphy to england soon too.

Under Lights

Early in the season to be writing teams off. Its a long way to November yet but wasn't it just two years ago that Galbally had to beat Fintona in the playoff to stay out of D3? If they were relegation fodder it would hardly be that surprising based on that.

Tommo2

Carmen were written off last year after 3 games. Ended up winning the league and getting to county final!!

time ticking away

I see teamtalk are streaming the Killyclogher/Carrickmore game on Sunday
canavan is the man canavan is the man ee aye adi ooh.......

Norf Tyrone

Heading to bed here.

Let me know how our U14s do in the Feile final. 2nd half just started.

???
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

giveherlong

Any word on days of adult fixtures over coming weeks?

tyroneboi

Fixtures on Sunday 26th April, Friday 2nd May, Sunday 4th May and Friday 9th May then I assume a break for a week for the match v Down.