Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Under Lights

Quote from: bigtogs on January 02, 2014, 10:34:15 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on January 02, 2014, 09:20:38 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on January 02, 2014, 07:07:26 PM
Who is managing Donaghmore this year?

Bigtogs??

LOL i am not thank god but my club mate is.......sean mccabe....

What's he like at begging for points at the end of the season? Apparently it was on the job description as a key task.

bigtogs

Quote from: Under Lights on January 03, 2014, 07:53:43 AM
Quote from: bigtogs on January 02, 2014, 10:34:15 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on January 02, 2014, 09:20:38 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on January 02, 2014, 07:07:26 PM
Who is managing Donaghmore this year?

Bigtogs??

LOL i am not thank god but my club mate is.......sean mccabe....

What's he like at begging for points at the end of the season? Apparently it was on the job description as a key task.

Will be tough for him maybe he could change that won't be easy..

our_fella

Niall Morgan; Aidan McCrory, Conor Clarke, Barry Tierney; Ciaran McGinley, Danny McBride, Tiernan McCann; Plunkett Kane, Conor Grugan; Niall McKenna, Shay McGuigan, Emmett McKenna; Patrick McNeice, Matthew Donnelly, Ronan O'Neill.

Club Rossa

Donaghmore won't be in relegation troubles under Sean McCabe.Shrewd operator who has an excellent record in management.

EC Unique

Quote from: our_fella on January 03, 2014, 04:16:42 PM
Niall Morgan; Aidan McCrory, Conor Clarke, Barry Tierney; Ciaran McGinley, Danny McBride, Tiernan McCann; Plunkett Kane, Conor Grugan; Niall McKenna, Shay McGuigan, Emmett McKenna; Patrick McNeice, Matthew Donnelly, Ronan O'Neill.

Shay McGuigan straight in at No.11. No pressure lad!

Knock Yer Mucker In

Not a Clonoe man starting, nothing changes much? I predict the Clonoe men will be back at the club sooner rather than later

trileacman

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on January 03, 2014, 08:35:51 PM
Not a Clonoe man starting, nothing changes much? I predict the Clonoe men will be back at the club sooner rather than later

One game in? Cry me a river.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

Norf Tyrone

Not a single Owen Roes man named either.

Harte OUT!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Redhand Santa

Clonoe are a good all round team. Mcaliskey is probably the player most suited to county football and was there last year. Other players have been given chances over the years and a few more this year. This craic about an anti clone agenda is nonsense.

sam03/05

Good performances from McCann, Ronan O'Neill, McKenna today.
I see Richard Donnelly played for UUJ today, I heard he missed the trials but should be in the
Tyrone squad. One of the best young club players in the county.

bigtogs

Quote from: Redhand Santa on January 05, 2014, 09:54:41 PM

Clonoe are a good all round team. Mcaliskey is probably the player most suited to county football and was there last year. Other players have been given chances over the years and a few more this year. This craic about an anti clone agenda is nonsense.

i dont think there is an anti clonoe agenda
Mickey will do it his way and who am i to argue with that i will let him get on with it
Some players will get more chances to shine than others though....

Fuzzman

I know nothing about a lot of these new lads so any details on them would be greatly appreciated.
What club in Richard Donnelly and what position does he play? What age is he and how likely is he to make it this year into the squad?

How did Mattie Donnelly play yesterday?
Were we still very slow in our build-ups or was there any long ball going into the FF line?

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Fuzzman on January 06, 2014, 11:54:33 AM
I know nothing about a lot of these new lads so any details on them would be greatly appreciated.
What club in Richard Donnelly and what position does he play? What age is he and how likely is he to make it this year into the squad?

How did Mattie Donnelly play yesterday?
Were we still very slow in our build-ups or was there any long ball going into the FF line?
richard is matties youger brother, usually plays MF or CHF for trillick.
A decent prospect, but quite a way off making a first team impact at the minute
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Knock Yer Mucker In

Pray tell what players other than Mc Aliskey have been given opportunities. Stevie Mc Nulty was on the panel two years ago and got, all told about 45 minutes in the season. Can't recall any of our players in the past 6 yrs playing National League games. But you may be able to name one to back up your theory that others have been given chances

God14

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on January 06, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

Pray tell what players other than Mc Aliskey have been given opportunities. Stevie Mc Nulty was on the panel two years ago and got, all told about 45 minutes in the season. Can't recall any of our players in the past 6 yrs playing National League games. But you may be able to name one to back up your theory that others have been given chances

Doris & Stevie McNulty have been in the squad & im sure if they were good enough they would have seen more game time. That may sound harsh but its reality. They are two excellent footballers but the fact is they came through at a time of unprecedented success.
Maybe only Shane O'Hagan can count himself unlucky for not getting a call up.
At the moment you have McAliskey, the sub keeper O'neill , PJ Lavery & young Dan McNulty - whom I have high expectations of. Quality young player. That's a fair representation. No conspiracy here. If players are good enough Mickey will play them, end of.