Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

inroundthesquare

Well done to Killeeshil and Eskra. Finals on Saturday 30th in Athletic Grounds.

Gabriel_Hurl

Ardboe 0-11 Clonoe 0-9 in the league semi-final replay tonight

hugh the root

Clonoe were short 7 men from the team that started the county final.Big John Mc Conville and young fella Cassidy were the stand out players

bigtogs

Quote from: hugh the root on November 21, 2013, 10:35:33 PM
Clonoe were short 7 men from the team that started the county final.Big John Mc Conville and young fella Cassidy were the stand out players

Ardboe deserving winners Brian McGuigan in the first half rolled back the years!!

wheres he takin er from

Fair play to Ardboe. Should make for a great final against Carmen.

Great year for clonoe. Very long tho. glad it's over so we can concentrate on a filling all these cups a few times over the winter.
First on the field and last to leave

Club Rossa

Another tight game between Ardboe and Clonoe.Great effort from both teams especially after last Sunday's epic which went to extra time.Clonoe have had some year and I think the unavailability of some key men added to their busy schedule caught up with them last night.
We are missing some big players too and have rallied well since our cship exit.I'm sure Carrickmore won't be overly worried after last nights performance but hopefully we can give them a good game.A few of the younger lads have came in to the team and don't look out of place.

hugh the root

why is Gavin teague not making the Ardboe team?Is he abroad or has he went back in his footy,he had great potential as a minor as did Coney who now seems to be injured every day of the year.

clarshack

thought brian mcguigan was brilliant last night. john mcconville was also good when called upon in the closing stages.
the ref didnt play a whole lot of injury time which was surprising.

hugh the root

The ref played 30 seconds time added on whilst it should have been at least 3 minutes.Some of the Clonoe players were not happy.Oliver Corr from Clonoe is making a name for himself on Radio Coalisland.a talented guy also with the camera.

winghalfback

Any management news for the incoming year. Will Coalisland get a new manager or will Damien O Hagan stay at the helm. Who will take over at other clubs. Clonoe have said Cassidy and his management team are staying put and I assume Carrickmore and Ardboe will be the same.

hugh the root

I was very imprressed by the athleticism and strength of Michael Cassidy last night .I feel Micky Harte could make him into a real marvel.Credit is due to the pitch Stewartston have .If car parking was sorted it wuld be the tops in Tyrone.Spome difference between watching a game there and standing shivering in Garvaghey.

bigtogs

Quote from: winghalfback on November 22, 2013, 04:57:42 PM
Any management news for the incoming year. Will Coalisland get a new manager or will Damien O Hagan stay at the helm. Who will take over at other clubs. Clonoe have said Cassidy and his management team are staying put and I assume Carrickmore and Ardboe will be the same.
[/quote

Sean McCabe for Donaghmore Audi Kelly and Paul Rouse for Dromore

winghalfback

Quote from: bigtogs on November 23, 2013, 03:20:35 PM
[/quote

Two big moves both sets of managers very capable McCabe will relish the task of managing against Clonoe this year. he might know the key to defeating them. Wonder will Rouse transfer to Dromore now?

bigtogs

Quote from: winghalfback on November 23, 2013, 03:40:53 PM
[/quote

Two big moves both sets of managers very capable McCabe will relish the task of managing against Clonoe this year. he might know the key to defeating them. Wonder will Rouse transfer to Dromore now?

disappointed mccabe did not come back to join clonoe that has been the rumour about the club for a few weeks, he is well respected in clonoe and beyond... i know he left clonoe after 2011 as he told cassidy he did not want to be a no2....

winghalfback

Quote from: bigtogs on November 23, 2013, 03:49:45 PM
Quote from: winghalfback on November 23, 2013, 03:40:53 PM
[/quote

disappointed mccabe did not come back to join clonoe that has been the rumour about the club for a few weeks, he is well respected in clonoe and beyond... i know he left clonoe after 2011 as he told cassidy he did not want to be a no2....

In what capacity was he coming back as its been known a while cassidy was staying.