Tyrone Club Football and Hurling

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Goals_Will_Come

trillick v Greencastle down for next sunday as well

tyroneboi

Quote from: Boghopper on November 03, 2013, 06:16:58 PM
I wonder why an Aghyaran man would be watching Urney and Derrytresk yet spend most of the game on the phone strange.

Probably to keep Aghyaran ones in Dungannon aware of what was happening! Doesn't seem overly strange to me to be honest!

wheres he takin er from

Quote from: winghalfback on November 03, 2013, 06:29:43 PM
Quote from: orangeman on November 03, 2013, 06:27:08 PM
Quote from: referee on November 03, 2013, 06:09:30 PM
Cookstown v Carmen at cookstown next Sunday 4th place play off

Midweek ?

Semi finals next weekend ?

No next sunday semi finals the following week

Does this mean they will play reserve championship final next weekend or the u21 final?
First on the field and last to leave

Boghopper

Your missing the point that I'm implying. Anyway well done to Killeeshil and Eskra today.

tyroneboi

Quote from: Boghopper on November 03, 2013, 08:43:43 PM
Your missing the point that I'm implying. Anyway well done to Killeeshil and Eskra today.

No I know what your implying I'm just not really buying into your conspiracy theory! Still you have a decent chance of staying up as you seem to have found a bit of form the past few weeks and I cant see the winner of your game being beat by the Division 3 play off winner.

Boghopper

Point taken
Quote from: tyroneboi on November 03, 2013, 09:19:32 PM
Quote from: Boghopper on November 03, 2013, 08:43:43 PM

No I know what your implying I'm just not really buying into your conspiracy theory! Still you have a decent chance of staying up as you seem to have found a bit of form the past few weeks and I cant see the winner of your game being beat by the Division 3 play off winner.

orangeman

blewuporstuffed

I hope carmen stuff them after the behaviour from cookstown the past couple of weeks.
No referee referee should go down there to regeree a game without at least having his own umpires with him . Thats two weeks in a row they got the game decended into farce and benefited from it.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Under Lights

When is the Division 2 relegation playoff fixed for?
There are still two weeks of league fixtures in Division 3 and then two games of playoffs to go through before meeting the Division 2 team.
If they play the D2 relegation playoff this week then the winners may have to wait four weeks to play their next game.

Under Lights

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on November 04, 2013, 06:07:02 AM
I hope carmen stuff them after the behaviour from cookstown the past couple of weeks.
No referee referee should go down there to regeree a game without at least having his own umpires with him . Thats two weeks in a row they got the game decended into farce and benefited from it.

Haven't heard anything about yesterdays game but I would imagine John Gilmore Snr, their linesman, wasn't far away from any farce.

Under Lights- Naming and shaming football hooligans since 2013

Well done Donaghmore  ::) ::)

Wee Roddy

Who was the referee in Cookstown yesterday? McCallion didn't cover himself in glory in Trillick yesterday either. He has to idea how to control a game but in fairness he was being intimidated by a very partisan crowd. I would imagine even the strongest of us would be swayed in this way

blewuporstuffed

Quote from: Wee Roddy on November 04, 2013, 08:48:54 AM
Who was the referee in Cookstown yesterday? McCallion didn't cover himself in glory in Trillick yesterday either. He has to idea how to control a game but in fairness he was being intimidated by a very partisan crowd. I would imagine even the strongest of us would be swayed in this way
simon brady
you could say the same thing about him  as well, seemed to be completely intimidated by the crowd and the half a dozen cookstown 'management' team that spent most of the game on the pitch.
He made one absolutely unbelievable decision that probably decided the game.
To be fair to him though,it was close to unrefereeable (if that's a word) towards the end, his biggest mistake was in allowing so many non-players inside the wire and not having his own officials with him.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow doesn't look good either

Wee Roddy

To not have his umpires with him borders on the idiotic for such an important game for both clubs. I can honestly say Simon Brady gave the worst decision I have ever seen in a football match in the ladies county final a few years ago. Brian McCallion may make mistakes but I would question Bradys honesty as a referee.

HealyHellRaiser

Ok People. Name the div 1 league winner for me? 3 big games yet to play. winner should come from clonoe v ardboe game but dromore have performed well in the league and carrickmore have done really well after the awful start. If carrickmore beat cookstown will dromore have home advantage due to the league final of 2011? Is it true that Seamus Doyle has left Ardboe for Fermanagh job and Paul Mc Iver has left dromore to Manage Antrim?

Wee Roddy

It is league play offs and anybody could win it. McAliskey will be a big loss for Clonoe and going to Ardboe will be difficult but I would expect them to come through against a young Ardboe side who have done well to get to this stage. Carmen v Cookstown is a tough one to call next week. Dromore are waiting in the long grass and have know for a long time that they are in the playoffs and have been able to cruise. I think Dromore will pip Clonoe in a bad tempered final.